Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default Why Jafar would make a great boss/co-worker/friend

I am of course basing this on his posts or silence:
    1) He is a good businessman and looks to be financially successful.
    2) He has a focus on hospitality, apparently willing to offer his home in the effort to promote friendship.
    3) He doesn't insult or lash out in spite of having every reason to do so.
    4) He honors the religious practices of his employees, even if radically different than his own.
    5) He is tolerant over others beliefs. I don't recall him ever insulting me in spite of having been a Romney supporter, fundamentalist Christian, pro-Zionist and supporter of Netanyahu.

An that's just what comes to mind at the moment. He seems to me like a pretty good guy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Just give him an e-blowjob already and get it over with. LOL Seriously, the man love for someone who you perceive to be the "whipping boy" is hilarious. Maybe adoption is in the cards?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    2) He has a focus on hospitality, apparently willing to offer his home in the effort to promote friendship.
    4) He honors the religious practices of his employees, even if radically different than his own.
    5) He is tolerant over others beliefs. I don't recall him ever insulting me in spite of having been a Romney supporter, fundamentalist Christian, pro-Zionist and supporter of Netanyahu.

An that's just what comes to mind at the moment. He seems to me like a pretty good guy.
    What!!??? No tingle running up both your legs? You had better talk to Chris Matthews on this idol worship and manlove crap there Hoss.
    My opinion of Jafar is he other than his religion is a decent man. I believe his religion and his sincere faith in it is his major malfunction.
    Because Ive seen no strong support from you on Christianity and have seen youre support for Islam why shouldnt he be nice to you? You side with him and his religion!
    Is he really a good guy? May look more like its true if he wouldnt flip out and do bad things in the name of Islam when instructed to do so by an IMAM.. However we have no way of knowing that. We do know that he rejects historic facts in order to defend his religion. And he will ignore hard to explain proofs when presented to him.

Had you went on to numbers six thru ten I'd be suggesting you two get a room right now! Yes, it was that bad and imaginative gibberish IMHO.-Tyr-
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

tailfins. So, when will you and jafar announce the lucky day? When the two of you tie the Knot? You should both arrange to meet in San Francisco, and have your LOVE FEST on the streets. Authorized by the Mayor, who might even allow the two of you to SMOKE POT, and REAR-END each other in Public.
    You may not remember him insulting you because. Why would jafar insult the ONLY FRIEND he has here?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My post above isn't worthy of a public response, only a private one. I am now clear in the error of my filthy ways. I will be ignorant no more. As I have vowed in private, I will vow in public, that I will walk forth trying to be a better man. Can I claim temporary insanity? And if so, does it matter what state I'm in? Like, do we go by NY where I'm at, where Tailfins is at, or by where the server resides? My guilt, according to a court of law, all hinges on States individual laws, as it should. But it matters not, as I believe all of them allow for the temporary insanity plea. So all that matters is whether or not my state of mind fits the criteria needed to be insane. I think I can make an argument for FT insanity, so temporary should be a walk in the park!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    My post above isn't worthy of a public response, only a private one. I am now clear in the error of my filthy ways. I will be ignorant no more. As I have vowed in private, I will vow in public, that I will walk forth trying to be a better man. Can I claim temporary insanity? And if so, does it matter what state I'm in? Like, do we go by NY where I'm at, where Tailfins is at, or by where the server resides? My guilt, according to a court of law, all hinges on States individual laws, as it should. But it matters not, as I believe all of them allow for the temporary insanity plea. So all that matters is whether or not my state of mind fits the criteria needed to be insane. I think I can make an argument for FT insanity, so temporary should be a walk in the park!
    Good grief, now with this post I see insanity attempting the rear its ugly head.
    I was fine with the truth and the humor in the other post...---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jimnyc. Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter what other people think unless...as I always have liked to say..."They will offer to pay all of my bills, and never ask to be repaid".

Besides. Being called NUTS, INSANE, or OUT OF YOUR MIND is a good thing. If people think you are any of those things. You can enjoy life much more, because they will avoid you like a Plague, and never bother to hang around...fearing it might be CONTAGIOUS.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No one called me nuts, that we me referring to myself. It's my only excuse for my behavior problems. I have e-tourettes system and blab out dumb things, involuntarily even.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated. And to say such things about a stranger in public no less shows that you have strong moral character and courage in the light of the abusive responses this post received from some others.

To those who replied with abuse, Is that the way you were taught to react when someone says something positive about someone they have never met?
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated. And to say such things about a stranger in public no less shows that you have strong moral character and courage in the light of the abusive responses this post received from some others.

To those who replied with abuse, Is that the way you were taught to react when someone says something positive about someone they have never met?
    I was never taught anything specifically about that particular subject, so I had to wing it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

No one called me nuts, that we me referring to myself. It's my only excuse for my behavior problems. I have e-tourettes system and blab out dumb things, involuntarily even.

Doesn't really matter jimnyc. Just be you. It works every time.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Why would jafar insult the ONLY FRIEND he has here?
    If my presence means someone has a friend when they otherwise wouldn't have one, that alone is reason enough to be here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If my presence means someone has a friend when they otherwise wouldn't have one, that alone is reason enough to be here.
    That's why I keep coming back here, so that Gabby knows she has a friend. And 'ol Psychoblues. Gone, but not forgotten!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

It will be a huge surprise to jimnyc to learn DebatePolicy has graduated into a FACEBOOK...Friendship Gathering place.

And, even if you consider jafar a friend. Doesn't seem to take much to impress you. Giving in to threats to your own nation, and becoming a FRIEND to avoid any appearances of Not Being Appeasing.
    Might as well ask Prison Inmates to become your friends while you're at it. They would never take advantage of you. Which is why they are behind bars, and you aren't.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    It will be a huge surprise to jimnyc to learn DebatePolicy has graduated into a FACEBOOK...Friendship Gathering place.

And, even if you consider jafar a friend. Doesn't seem to take much to impress you. Giving in to threats to your own nation, and becoming a FRIEND to avoid any appearances of Not Being Appeasing.
    Might as well ask Prison Inmates to become your friends while you're at it. They would never take advantage of you. Which is why they are behind bars, and you aren't.

It would appear you have never worked in the headquarters of a large multinational corporation. It requires interacting with people from seemingly every nationality and religion on the planet. That includes to no small extent Islam. You will need their help to be successful. Any hint of intolerance towards any protected group is dealt with severely.