Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Police Search For Flag Burner

Police Search For Flag Burner

(This is what the slovenly, loathsome, verminous, no respect for the soilders that fought and died to give them their rights, liberal asswad, anti-war crowd, is capable of.....)

BOSTON -- Natick police said they were searching for whomever stuffed decorative American flags in trash receptacles around the town square and set them on fire.

Authorities said an off-duty officer noticed a trash receptacle on fire in a Natick park near the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority station at about 4 p.m. on Thursday.

"I will tell you -- I was very, very upset about this. This area, this park, Moran Park, is considered sacred ground by the veterans here in Natick," veteran John MacGillivray said.

By Friday afternoon, the 12 flags had been replaced.

"I am aware that people have a right to protest, but they don’t have a right to take property that doesn’t belong to them and that's here to honor the veterans. It is a disgrace," MacGillivray said.

The burning flags were in a solar-powered trash compactor.

"It had to be purposefully set. It is probably not that uncommon to have trash on fire, but it is a little more uncommon to find flags," said Natick Police Lt. Brian Grassey.

Natick veterans said it was especially disrespectful to burn the flags days before Memorial Day weekend.

"We decorate this park every Memorial Day. We have never had anything like this happen," said veteran Bob White.

Those responsible for the vandalism face felony charges for destruction of property for destroying the flags and damaging the trash compactors.

"Perhaps they should be cleaning up this park or something along that nature. If it is young kids, they need to be made aware of the consequences of their actions," MacGillivray said.

(No it wasn't just "kids." It was your anti-war shit bags, paying the ultimate disrespect to fallen veterans. They should be beaten sensless.)

A veterans group said it would properly dispose of the flags.

Police are asking for help finding the person responsible for burning the flags. They ask anyone with information to call them at 508-647-9500.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...70/detail.html
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 05-28-2007 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Police Search For Flag Burner

(This is what the slovenly, loathsome, verminous, no respect for the soilders that fought and died to give them their rights, liberal asswad, anti-war crowd, is capable of.....)

BOSTON -- Natick police said they were searching for whomever stuffed decorative American flags in trash receptacles around the town square and set them on fire.

Authorities said an off-duty officer noticed a trash receptacle on fire in a Natick park near the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority station at about 4 p.m. on Thursday.

"I will tell you -- I was very, very upset about this. This area, this park, Moran Park, is considered sacred ground by the veterans here in Natick," veteran John MacGillivray said.

By Friday afternoon, the 12 flags had been replaced.

"I am aware that people have a right to protest, but they don’t have a right to take property that doesn’t belong to them and that's here to honor the veterans. It is a disgrace," MacGillivray said.

The burning flags were in a solar-powered trash compactor.

"It had to be purposefully set. It is probably not that uncommon to have trash on fire, but it is a little more uncommon to find flags," said Natick Police Lt. Brian Grassey.

Natick veterans said it was especially disrespectful to burn the flags days before Memorial Day weekend.

"We decorate this park every Memorial Day. We have never had anything like this happen," said veteran Bob White.

Those responsible for the vandalism face felony charges for destruction of property for destroying the flags and damaging the trash compactors.

"Perhaps they should be cleaning up this park or something along that nature. If it is young kids, they need to be made aware of the consequences of their actions," MacGillivray said.

(No it wasn't just "kids." It was your anti-war shit bags, paying the ultimate disrespect to fallen veterans. They should be beaten sensless.)

A veterans group said it would properly dispose of the flags.

Police are asking for help finding the person responsible for burning the flags. They ask anyone with information to call them at 508-647-9500.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...70/detail.html
    That's a disgrace. The unfortunate thing is that they will probably never find the person or persons responsible. I bet it is some illegals trying to make a statement because any true citizen respects the military and the soldiers that gave their lives for our country.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    That's a disgrace. The unfortunate thing is that they will probably never find the person or persons responsible. I bet it is some illegals trying to make a statement because any true citizen respects the military and the soldiers that gave their lives for our country.
    I live for the day I catch someone doing something like this. They're going to get the shit kicked out of them, and I couldn't care less if I went to jail over it. I'd have had my satisfaction, and I'd be a hero in the eye's of patriots for standing up and doing something, and not being afraid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bet it is some illegals trying to make a statement because any true citizen respects the military and the soldiers that gave their lives for our country.
    Either that or some rich liberal white kids with all the privileges in the world who are majoring in "Marxism" at college!
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sometimes I just wanna cry. These folks know they get a reaction, but I'm willing to bet the majority of them have no clue why or what's behind it.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Sometimes I just wanna cry. These folks know they get a reaction, but I'm willing to bet the majority of them have no clue why or what's behind it.
    That's why they need their ass kicked. They'll get a real quick education on why NOT to do things like that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I live for the day I catch someone doing something like this. They're going to get the shit kicked out of them, and I couldn't care less if I went to jail over it. I'd have had my satisfaction, and I'd be a hero in the eye's of patriots for standing up and doing something, and not being afraid.
    Seems that's what the KKK members siad too. I knew there was ,something familiar about you.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ........

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    Either that or some rich liberal white kids with all the privileges in the world who are majoring in "Marxism" at college!
    Or Obama

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    Seems that's what the KKK members siad too. I knew there was ,something familiar about you.
    What? You wanna come in here and start with your shit so you can get this thread closed down too old man?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ............

Your immaturity never ceses to amaze me. You always have to come on a thread and go off subject and make personal attacks. Its probably because your to dumb to make an intelligent responce to any of the threads here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yer starting to rub me the wrong way with that kind of post.

Do you support burning the United States flag, or do you denounce it?

NOTE: I'm not asking about rights to do so.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Almost done with your cheap bottle of vodka aye shit stain?

You think you have enough thought process left in your pickled brain to tell us how it is you equate taking a stand against vandals disrespecting the graves of our fallen veterans with a racist group? Or don't you think we should protect the graves of our veterans?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What? You wanna come in here and start with your shit so you can get this thread closed down too old man?
    Well now, I don't know, are you the Moderator here? It seems to me that when you make vicious statements like that you need to be confronted. I don't like the idea of flag burning either, I have a flag on my car. and at my house. but I am not ready to jump the gun and beat the crap out of someone even of I know who did it. that is a job for the authoprities. and apparently you ain't part of them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your immaturity never ceses to amaze me. You always have to come on a thread and go off subject and make personal attacks. Its probably because your to dumb to make an intelligent responce to any of the threads here.
    Kindly read my last post.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really don't see what the big deal is...

It amazes me how conservatives love screaming the word "freedom" only when it applies to their nationalist agenda of over the top patriotism and respect for a leader who has spawned war against a nation that never attacked us.

Burning the flag is not disrespectful to our troops.
    It's meant as a hatred of the people leading our nation and making the decisions. Liberals are not out to demonize troops (unless they're doing bad things...like some of them do).