Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default The admins really do have a hard job

As a pattern thinker, I sometimes sift through old posts and try to draw conclusions. I was surprised how many pissin' matches break out. If it's that hard managing a task as simple as posting text to a database to be rendered on a browser, imagine how hard it is to manage much more complex tasks. Companies CEOs indeed earn their pay.

*And yes, I'm even praising admin(s) I don't like very much.*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm hated by hundreds, and on no less than 4 continents.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Alas, math is not your strong suit my friend. If you think its mere hundreds after the anti-Islam stand that you have rightly taken then think again. How many muslims do you think have read your or my posts exposing Islam for what it truly is?? Im guessing a few thousand maybe, because when researching the god TYR for a reply I was about to make here I found google links a plenty on my name and my posts at this forum! Most dealt with my attacks on Islam! You had replied in those threads. And you replies backed up my assertions as well. And I wasn't kind with my replies at all.
    Face it Hoss, my best guess is that you are hated by many thousands (muslims). I am as well and I'm quite proud of it myself..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 12-30-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Alas, math is not your strong suit my friend. If you think its mere hundreds after the anti-Islam stand that you have rightly taken then think again. How many muslims do you think have read your or my posts exposing Islam for what it truly is?? Im guessing a few thousand maybe, because when researching the god TYR for a reply I was about to make here I found google links a plenty on my name and my posts at this forum! Most dealt with my attacks on Islam! You had replied in those threads. And you replies backed up my assertions as well. And I wasn't kind with my replies at all.
    Face it Hoss, my best guess is that you are hated by many thousands (muslims). I am as well and I'm quite proud of it myself..-Tyr
    Wow, you make it sound like maybe I'm some sort of legitimate target. I'm changing my name to Darin in case anyone comes a looking for me!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Wow, you make it sound like maybe I'm some sort of legitimate target. I'm changing my name to Darin in case anyone comes a looking for me!
    Well, most likely you are to radical muslims. Be sure to give any rather strange requests for your address as
    Darin at --THEN TYPE IN HIS ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE IT.--TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't know Darin's address? Maybe change my name to John? I know my brothers address! LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

LOL! Imagine being me!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I don't know Darin's address? Maybe change my name to John? I know my brothers address! LOL
    I remember the address of a sorryass , worthless bastard of a neighbor that I had about 24 years ago in another town.
    Perhaps I need to start giving his address and name from now on when any suspicious inquiry comes my way!

Would serve him right because he was pure scum, beat his wife, cheated on her often and messed with underage girls a lot. Had a little boy that he treated like a dog.

I HAVE LOTS OF AVOWED ENEMIES FROM MY WILD YOUNGER DAYS AND I NEVER WORRY ABOUT THEM NOW BECAUSE THE ONES THAT WERE MAN ENOUGH TO COME FOR A SECOND HELPING GOT DOUBLE WHAT THEY GOT THE FIRST TIME. NOBODY EVER CAME FOR A THIRD HELPING. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    LOL! Imagine being me!
    Yeah, we both have our share of fans! Ah, who cares, let 'em hate. I've got a few people I'm not awfully fond of myself!

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember the address of a sorryass , worthless bastard of a neighbor that I had about 24 years ago in another town.
    Perhaps I need to start giving his address and name from now on when any suspicious inquiry comes my way!

Would serve him right because he was pure scum, beat his wife, cheated on her often and messed with underage girls a lot. Had a little boy that he treated like a dog.

I HAVE LOTS OF AVOWED ENEMIES FROM MY WILD YOUNGER DAYS AND I NEVER WORRY ABOUT THEM NOW BECAUSE THE ONES THAT WERE MAN ENOUGH TO COME FOR A SECOND HELPING GOT DOUBLE WHAT THEY GOT THE FIRST TIME. NOBODY EVER CAME FOR A THIRD HELPING. -Tyr
    That former neighbor sounds like a criminal to me. What did you do to him since you state you are a bad bad dude?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Tyr. You're making me realize. I don't really care who my enemies are. I cherish, and respect my friends. And that's really all that matters to me these days.
    If we spend all of our time wondering how our enemies feel about us. They win. So, why worry at all?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Tyr. You're making me realize. I don't really care who my enemies are. I cherish, and respect my friends. And that's really all that matters to me these days.
    If we spend all of our time wondering how our enemies feel about us. They win. So, why worry at all?
    I agree, at least in the ideal sense. Reminds me of what my mom used to say, "Worry about what you can do, not what they might do." "If they are gossiping about you, they are leaving others alone, so forget about it and you've provided a good deed with no effort on your part." "Search for solutions, not criticisms."

My mom, she was one wise lady.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    That former neighbor sounds like a criminal to me. What did you do to him since you state you are a bad bad dude?
    He was wise enough to stay well clear of me. I never go onto another man's property to meddle in his affairs. My younger brother Donald once slapped the hell out of him at a bar and he didn't even fight back. Was beneath me to
    bother with such cowards unless they asked for it directly . Had he gave me even the slightest justification I would have stomped the hell out of him. The two clubs I was a bouncer at back then he never dared to enter. He had friends that told him my opinion of him. Do I wish that I had broken my own rule and just beat his sorry ass on general principle--Yes, but regrets don't cut the mustard my friend. I was loathe to interfere in another man's marraige and home-life. And I never did.
    I've never stated that I was a bad, bad dude(many other people did) but I had no problems ever beating the hell out of anybody that asked for it. A fact , one that still exists today although my health has limited my ability in that regards. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I agree, at least in the ideal sense. Reminds me of what my mom used to say, "Worry about what you can do, not what they might do." "If they are gossiping about you, they are leaving others alone, so forget about it and you've provided a good deed with no effort on your part." "Search for solutions, not criticisms."

My mom, she was one wise lady.

Can't disagree with that theory at all Kathianne. Our Mothers, and Fathers were the most important people in our lives.
    Kind of odd for me, how now, as I approach my final years here on Earth. How I find myself remembering more of what my parents told me, warned me about, and the wisdom they had; which I now have the honor, and responsibility to pass on to My son's, and our grandchildren.

Though my parents were hard-core alcoholics, even till the day they died...10 years apart. I remember more of what my Father said now. Than all of the terrible, very hard, troublesome days they controlled.

I look at it this way. If someone wants to listen, or take heed from what I pass on from my Father. That's great. But it's also a huge disappointment when the wisdom is ignored. And people have to learn the hard way...how it would have helped them pay attention.
    Last edited by aboutime; 12-30-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    And TRULY, that is why you are a better man than I.
    I have too much anger (FIGHT)in my soul to be as kind and gentle as I should be.-TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 12-30-2012 at 03:29 PM.