Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Mundane got my point

Originally Posted by Robert A Whit
    And yet you don't get called a misogynist by Kath. Will wonders never end. LOL

Folks, don't believe this crap that I am a misogynist. Hell, I have a hard time spelling that word. LOL

I am no more a misogynist than Santa Clause is the Devil.

I adore smart women. I don't mind it one bit if she is a Democrat so long as she does not call names and argues well.

I enjoy the argument and you can be a man or woman. I enjoy all of this.

Think of me this way. I once was rated at over 2200 as a chess player. I see this as a similar game to chess. Be a woman and beat me.

I dare you. Same to men. I make no judgement as to if the person is a woman or not. I think nothing beats a woman on a cold day and she wants to snuggle. And of course is ready for the rest.

What some of you ought to understand is that the mind will fade if not used. I am 74 as you know.

To use the brain is to do good for the human. I can do many other things. But my most precious asset is my mind.

When some of you get to be my age, you might be not able to think well.

I was divorced from my first wife who was born in Jan 1942 and for the past half dozen years, the poor woman who was really beautiful has alzheimers. I feel so bad that my daughter has no clue what is going on with her own mother. The guy she married has hidden her away.

i dunno what went wrong for my last wife since she vanished off one of the Hawaiian islands after gong to the store to buy booze. She flat is gone. More than likely she became food for sharks.

Both women as young women were very beautiful. In the case of my last wife, I have a hunch that as she got older and lost her looks, it bothered her. We all figure she got drunk and went into the ocean on purpose. She hurt her children a lot. Doing that I mean.
    Yeah, suicide is very hostile. If it is a mystery, though, it may well have been an accident. That is quite possible. How very sad! I wish it hadn't happened to you.
    Funny how you got my point but Jim did not.

But not to worry, I won't hold it against him. I don't see it so much as happening to me as to my daughter who lives on that same island. We had been divorced far too long for me to still feel the pain when she bailed out.

I still feel very bad for my daughters sake. At least she is in her mid twenties.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    Funny how you got my point but Jim did not.

But not to worry, I won't hold it against him. I don't see it so much as happening to me as to my daughter who lives on that same island. We had been divorced far too long for me to still feel the pain when she bailed out.

I still feel very bad for my daughters sake. At least she is in her mid twenties.
    My comment was more directed at the opening line: "And yet you don't get called a misogynist by Kath. Will wonders never end. LOL" - as I really didn't see a need to carry over an issue you have with Kathianne to this thread. That's all I was referring to.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    My comment was more directed at the opening line: "And yet you don't get called a misogynist by Kath. Will wonders never end. LOL" - as I really didn't see a need to carry over an issue you have with Kathianne to this thread. That's all I was referring to.
    Yup, I admit laughing. Don't you see it as funny?

Lighten up. I won't pick a fight. I can't speak for her though. She should focus all her attention on the laughing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    Yup, I admit laughing. Don't you see it as funny?

Lighten up. I won't pick a fight. I can't speak for her though. She should focus all her attention on the laughing.
    Party pooper!