Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Man behind ‘Deport Piers Morgan’ petition has meltdown on Morgan’s show

Alex Jones, the conservative talk radio host who launched a petition to deport CNN prime-time host Piers Morgan over the British citizen's views on gun control, had what you might conservatively call a wee bit of a meltdown during an interview on Morgan's show Monday night.

Jones, whose petition has generated more than 100,000 signatures since being posted last month on the White House's "We The People" website, lashed out at Morgan over his public calls for tighter gun regulations in the wake of last month's shootings in Newtown, Conn., where 26 people—including 20 children—were killed by a gunman at an elementary school.

"The Second Amendment isn't there for duck hunting," a relatively calm Jones said at the beginning of a two-part, 15-minute interview. "It's there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs."

But things escalated rather quickly, with the interview becoming a one-sided, pro-gun tirade. Jones cut off Morgan at nearly every turn.

"I'm here to tell you," Jones yelled, pointing his finger at the talk show host, "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!"
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...140201992.html

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AtyKofFih8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And for those wondering, I still think Jones is beyond being a nutter, even if I applaud his stance on the 2nd amendment.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can't stop laughing, that video is hilarious!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here is part 2:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tf-i3Y5iRYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And for those wondering, I still think Jones is beyond being a nutter, even if I applaud his stance on the 2nd amendment.
    I still think he would be a better Presidential debate moderator than Candy Crowley.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I still think he would be a better Presidential debate moderator than Candy Crowley.
    I just finished the entire segment. I don't care for Morgan, but that poor bastard couldn't get a word in with Jones ranting! LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Wow. This video shows a man that is really into the 2nd amendment and is rather vocal about it. But he went further and further and further off the deep end as the discussion went on, ending with his 9/11 conspiracies and mimicking Morgan like a child. I should have watched the entire segment prior to posting. This guy is certifiable, and I knew that already, and still posted it! LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Wow. This video shows a man that is really into the 2nd amendment and is rather vocal about it. But he went further and further and further off the deep end as the discussion went on, ending with his 9/11 conspiracies and mimicking Morgan like a child. I should have watched the entire segment prior to posting. This guy is certifiable, and I knew that already, and still posted it! LOL
    Starting a conversation doesn't mean you support the premise of the conversation, just curious about what the rest of the forum thinks about it. And I would STILL take Alex Jones over Candy Crowley.
    Last edited by tailfins; 01-08-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Starting a conversation doesn't mean you support the premise of the conversation, just curious about what the rest of the forum thinks about it. And I would STILL take Alex Jones over Candy Crowley.
    Yep. And at least for the first half, his stances and facts weren't half bad, it was just his delivery. I actually started giggling at the way he was talking after awhile. I don't think that's the response you want from those tuning in!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used to respect Jones. In the beginning (I mean when he started rallying against stuff) he had a point.

He has been ranting so long now though, he has gone a little nutty.

I could see about 1min in, Piers Morgan's face had a "WTF are you going on about?" look on his face.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Jim, while I don't like extremism, from any side .... is was interesting to see the tables turned. Usually, it's the extreme, progressive left that are ranting like this. I would love to see Jones vs. Matthews do a segment .... well, no, I don't think I would....would just be yelling over the top of each other.

I think what Jones has to say is right on ... just that the way he tries to make his point makes him seem like a nutter at times.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the bit where he made fun of the English accent particularly cringe worthy.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Place both men on a rowboat, just above the Falls Niagara Falls, and televise their Argument until they both go over the edge.

IF..either of them manage to survive the fall. The people responsible for dragging their bodies from the water get to decide WHERE THE BODIES go.

Personally. I would just allow them to remain FISH FOOD.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Place both men on a rowboat, just above the Falls Niagara Falls, and televise their Argument until they both go over the edge.

IF..either of them manage to survive the fall. The people responsible for dragging their bodies from the water get to decide WHERE THE BODIES go.

Personally. I would just allow them to remain FISH FOOD.
    If a plane crashes there EXACTLY on the US-Canada border, where do you bury the survivors?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The debate on gun control is going to have to be conducted by US citizens. I am dubious about a British citizen (as far as I know Morgan is a British citizen) making statements about it. I do wonder what Jones will have to say when Gabby Giffords and her husband start promoting their gun control measure. Hardly possible to deport her and her astronaut husband. I am not in favor of more gun control. I am in favor of debate. Unless we want to create another Civil War type division in this country we will need to achieve some common ground on this issue. I think the major issue may come down to how to keep illegal guns out of criminal hands. The measures proposed that I have seen so far don't seem to focus on that. Until they do, no real debate or progress is likely to happen.