Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    You know, one of the bigger reasons I joined this site was because from what I'd read when I was on here were intelligent discussions, debates that allowed people to be opposite opinions, and still talk to each other civilly.

What I've seen in this thread is the opposite of that point, With Pale Rider deciding it's alright to just jump someone based on their language. Beyond that, the larger issue is that illegal immigration seems to be getting blamed on only the immigrants, who are following the opportunities offered by OUR businesses, but yet, I hear not one word against the businesses that hire illegals.

I have personally lost jobs to illegal immigrants, because I couldn't afford to work for as little as they do, so I've got more than enough backing to sit here and say this: You want to get pissed at someone about illegal immigration, then by all means, get pissed at the ones who are making it grow and thrive: The american business owners who hire them. If no opportunity were present, then they would not be here following that opportunity.
    Not good to single me out cherry. There's plenty of assholes here, and if you'd read enough of this board, you'd have seen that. Don't be one of them and start on me personally when you have no idea. That's a real bad start.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, one of the bigger reasons I joined this site was because from what I'd read when I was on here were intelligent discussions, debates that allowed people to be opposite opinions, and still talk to each other civilly.

What I've seen in this thread is the opposite of that point, With Pale Rider deciding it's alright to just jump someone based on their language. Beyond that, the larger issue is that illegal immigration seems to be getting blamed on only the immigrants, who are following the opportunities offered by OUR businesses, but yet, I hear not one word against the businesses that hire illegals.

I have personally lost jobs to illegal immigrants, because I couldn't afford to work for as little as they do, so I've got more than enough backing to sit here and say this: You want to get pissed at someone about illegal immigration, then by all means, get pissed at the ones who are making it grow and thrive: The american business owners who hire them. If no opportunity were present, then they would not be here following that opportunity.

Looked to me like Obama was the one jumping Pale for his language,not the other way around. Free country,free speech

I do agree with your point about hiring these illegals,they are just as much to blame. If no one hired them,they wouldn't come.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I'm all for fining the CRAP out of people who hire illegals ... and I mean a fine that HURTS.

Feel better?

The issue is a double-edged sword. Illegals wouldn't come if they wouldn't be hired, but they couldn't get hired if they couldn't get here. When the topic contains that part of the equation, I doubt you will find many who don't support putting a stop to both.

Unless you ask the President and/or Congress ......
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke