Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I bet they were not really booing. Probably whacking off. Pale would be pleased since they are "fags."
    And I am sure many DP posters hold the same opinion of Mexicans as they do of Muslims. Which is hatred and intolerance.

I can't afford to hate Mexicans, since they comprise a large portion of my family.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I bet they were not really booing. Probably whacking off. Pale would be pleased since they are "fags."
    And I am sure many DP posters hold the same opinion of Mexicans as they do of Muslims. Which is hatred and intolerance.

I can't afford to hate Mexicans, since they comprise a large portion of my family.
    Those in your family have probably been here a long time and think of themselves only as American of mexican desent. When I lived in Calif I had a number of friends of mexican decent. They were third and fourth generation and most didn't understand a word of spanish. There's a big difference between them and the wetbacks. There's a lot more racial hatred among the mexicans there than there is among the whites.

I am very familar with your area, I grew up there. Lived near Harbor Blvd and Chapman Ave. I'm sure you know where that is.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Countless millions of wetbacks have been already been amnestied in America.

It's SICKENING! Makes me want to go up to Wal Mart and beat the shit out of the first mexican I hear speaking spanish. I truely am growing to HATE these people.
    Let me ask you a couple questions, and please answer them as honest as you can (I know that can be hard for you "Christians" sometimes).

Why do you need to call them wetbacks?

Are you 100% sure that they were booing over the current conflict with immigration? And if you are, care to give us a link that proves it?

Lets say a family of hard-working legals just moved into their new home in Arizona a few months back. They speak English fairly well, and all hold jobs that require them to speak Enlgish.
    But, English is not their first language.
    Are you telling me that your going to punch them in their faces for quickly communicating with each other in their first language while shopping at Wal-Mart?

Like I'm not really understanding you...Are you just ignorant?..Retarded?.....Insane?
    Where do your justify punching people in the face for speaking their first language in a Wal-Mart?
    If you JUST moved to Norway are you going to excpect someone to punch you in your face just because you and your wife look at something and talk about it in English?
    Last edited by Guernicaa; 05-29-2007 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    Let me ask you a couple questions, and please answer them as honest as you can (I know that can be hard for you "Christians" sometimes).

Are you 100% sure that they were booing over the current conflict with immigration? And if you are, care to give us a link that proves it?

Lets say a family of hard-working legals just moved into their new home in Arizona a few months back. They speak English fairly well, and all hold jobs that require them to speak Enlgish.
    But, English is not their first language.
    Are you telling me that your going to punch them in their faces for quickly communicating with each other in their first language while shopping at Wal-Mart?

Like I'm not really understanding you...Are you just ignorant?..Retarded?.....Insane?
    Where do your justify punching people in the face for speaking their first language in a Wal-Mart?
    If you JUST moved to Norway are you going to excpect someone to punch you in your face just because you and your wife look at something and talk about it in English?
    You would have to live around them to understand. Go take a walk in a barrio sometime.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Countless millions of wetbacks have been already been amnestied in America. They come here to flee their own country. The money they make here is mexico's third largest form of income. Countless millions more wetbacks are here DEMANDING amnesty, yet they BOOOOO Miss America???!!!

It's SICKENING! Makes me want to go up to Wal Mart and beat the shit out of the first mexican I hear speaking spanish. I truely am growing to HATE these people.
    Believe it or not people, osama obama NEG REPPED me for this post. It appears he finds me telling the truth "disgusting."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Believe it or not people, osama obama NEG REPPED me for this post. It appears he finds me telling the truth "disgusting."
    He neg repped me. I returned the favor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because that's what they are, and I can. Does that offend you? Good.

Don't play stupid with me son. Why else would they boo?

Lets say a family of hard-working legals just moved into their new home in Arizona a few months back. They speak English fairly well, and all hold jobs that require them to speak Enlgish. But, English is not their first language. Are you telling me that your going to punch them in their faces for quickly communicating with each other in their first language while shopping at Wal-Mart?
    Sounds better every time I hear it.

Like I'm not really understanding you...Are you just ignorant?..Retarded?.....Insane? Where do your justify punching people in the face for speaking their first language in a Wal-Mart? If you JUST moved to Norway are you going to excpect someone to punch you in your face just because you and your wife look at something and talk about it in English?
    If I was to ever be ANYWHERE outside of America, I'd be doing so LEGALY, MORON!

Saying I'd like to beat the shit out of someone is my way expressing myself. However, I don't do it IDIOT! If I did, I'd start with IGNORANT FUCKING LIBERALS!
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 05-29-2007 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yepp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    I'm glad to see that others were bothered by this too. I just can't believe adults would act like this.

She deserved to win just for her grace and her calm demeanor in handling it all.
    Uh,Obama....why did you neg rep me for this?

Because I think she didn't deserve to be booed

This AIN'T a Red Sox Yankees game!!

Oh well,ya didn't have any effect on my points anyway.

Pale and gaffer...don't feel too bad,my comment was nothing and he negged me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because that's what they are, and I can. Does that offend you? Good.
    lol..Should we excpect anything less from white trash like Pale???
    Don't play stupid with me son. Why else would they boo?
    They don't like her? They want their own country to win?

Why do the Red-Soxs get booed when they play at Yankee Stadium?

Sounds better every time I hear it.
    Again...What else can we excpect from dirty ignorant white trash?

If I was to ever be ANYWHERE outside of America, I'd be doing so LEGALY, MORON!
    The example I was referring to was a legalized family.
    You never specified that you would only punch illegals in the face for speaking spanish in a wal-mart. You generalized it to any Meixcan:
    Originally Posted by Pale Rider
    And BTW, how the fuck are you gonna tell if they're legal or not??

Saying I'd like to beat the shit out of someone is my way expressing myself. However, I don't do it IDIOT! If I did, I'd start with IGNORANT FUCKING LIBERALS!
    Expressing yourself?...So telling us how your going to punch an innocent human being in the face for speaking spanish in a Wal-Mart is part of "expressing yourself"??? Nice values you have!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Obama,I think anyone with a brain knows that booing at a beauty contest does not happen,it's not standard like,say a Red Sox Yankees game. (Go Red Sox)

You know why they were booing...they were WRONG. This girl has absolutley nothing to do with what their pissed about. They want to come over here so freakin bad,yet they boo someone representing our country..hmmmm,sound like real smart people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh so Krisy I'm guessing that you condone Pales statement about punching a person in Wal-Mart for speaking spanish correct?

You don't seem to worried about that...Or the fact that hes using racial slurs to describe an entire ethnicity when only a fraction of them are breaking the law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And to be honest, nobody knows why they were booing.

I have not read in a single article source where it stated as a fact that they were booing because of the current immigration conflict.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

And to be honest, nobody knows why they were booing.

I have not read in a single article source where it stated as a fact that they were booing because of the current immigration conflict.
    Right, other than the fact that booing is not the norm and wasn't done for any other case. Nor was any country cheered, while another country's contestant was featured.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Right, other than the fact that booing is not the norm and wasn't done for any other case. Nor was any country cheered, while another country's contestant was featured.
    Theres some possibilties....and if you don't have a link...stop saying it like its a fact.

Now, back to Pales statements.
    Still condoning them are we???? Nothing to say about them??