Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    Oh crist. I thought this was over and done with.
    So did I, that post was from a month ago, geezer
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So did I, that post was from a month ago, geezer
    I have been experimenting with your tools and by golly look what the cat drug in. I found Syrenn mentioned by Conhog and I thought it is him that drug this back for more comment.

I have to report that I have figured out some of the board tools. no more *** marks needed.

Hey Jim, it might shock you but to a lot of people, you are also a geezer. LMAO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I have been experimenting with your tools and by golly look what the cat drug in. I found Syrenn mentioned by Conhog and I thought it is him that drug this back for more comment.

I have to report that I have figured out some of the board tools. no more *** marks needed.

Hey Jim, it might shock you but to a lot of people, you are also a geezer. LMAO
    I know, I was talking to a friend about that earlier. I have to move books and such a little further away from my face at times to read. I have noticed a difference in my vision while driving. My nighttime vision is horrible, and 3x worse if it's raining at night. My bones hurt in the morning. And my brain is awfully fried, but that's half hitting the mid-life and half past drug use!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know, I was talking to a friend about that earlier. I have to move books and such a little further away from my face at times to read. I have noticed a difference in my vision while driving. My nighttime vision is horrible, and 3x worse if it's raining at night. My bones hurt in the morning. And my brain is awfully fried, but that's half hitting the mid-life and half past drug use!

and here you said you didnt need nitroglycerine!!!!

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by jimnyc

Syrenn says: and here you said you didnt need nitroglycerine!!!!
    I tell you, when I was his age, it was hard for days and days. Besides that I never was sick. LMAO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

A sure sign that you have officially joined the old geezer class amigo.
    Enjoy and then you die.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Originally Posted by jimnyc

I tell you, when I was his age, it was hard for days and days. Besides that I never was sick. LMAO
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Are you talking about Math again Robert?
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Are you talking about Math again Robert?
    Uh huhhh. Yezzir. Unredoubately. Wid no doubt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Uh huhhh. Yezzir. Unredoubately. Wid no doubt.

Here is a math question.

Frog falls into a well 30 feet deep. Every time the frog jumps he leaps 3 feet and falls back 2 feet. What is the number of jumps until he clears the well at the top?
    Anybody?-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Here is a math question.

Frog falls into a well 30 feet deep. Every time the frog jumps he leaps 3 feet and falls back 2 feet. What is the number of jumps until he clears the well at the top?
    Anybody?-Tyr
    this should have gone in the "how smart are you" thread. A far better question than the one there IMO.
    After 27 jumps the frog will come to rest three feet from the top of the well; if the frog can get just one toe beyond three feet on the 28th jump, it'll clear the well..otherwise, it'll fall back to within two feet of the top and clear it on the 29th jump.
    Last edited by logroller; 02-28-2013 at 09:04 PM.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    this should have gone in the "how smart are you" thread. A far better question than the one there IMO.
    After 27 jumps the frog will come to rest three feet from the top of the well; if the frog can get just one toe beyond three feet on the 28th jump, it'll clear the well..otherwise, it'll fall back to within two feet of the top and clear it on the 29th jump.
    Give that man a cigar, 29th jump is correct . When I was 8 years old my dad told me he would buy me a soda and a candy bar if I got it correct using my head with no writing on paper, 15 seconds later I told him 29th jump the frog clears the well. Later that day we went to the store and I got my Orange Crush soda and a Hollywood candy bar .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jumbo candy bar

Give that man a cigar, 29th jump is correct . When I was 8 years old my dad told me he would buy me a soda and a candy bar if I got it correct using my head with no writing on paper, 15 seconds later I told him 29th jump the frog clears the well. Later that day we went to the store and I got my Orange Crush soda and a Hollywood candy bar .
    Do any of you remember those candy bars called Jumbo? They came with an orange wrapper and were chocolate fudge.

God I used to eat those things each time i had 5 cents to spare.

Mom and dad owned a small neighborhood food store for close to 2 years. Imagine all the soda pop and candy I had at my disposal? LMAO

I ate some of the best school lunches packed at that store too. Any kind of lunch meat and cheese I wanted.

Something else only about fishing.

A guy pulls into the store parking lot one warm day and told me to come see the fish he caught.

I think it probably was a bass.

Anyway, this fish has to be 3 feet long.

I was telling some kid about his fish and he scoffed. I told him to check with the guy with the pickup and that damned guy said the fish was about one foot long. I was stunned. Most of these guys say it was bigger but this clown downplayed it for some very odd reason.