Thread: Notice to board

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Notice to board

I am so pleased, no matter what has happened on this board to present you all with this piece. Thank all of you. Even if we had some cross words in the past, thank you all very much.

Last edited by Robert A Whit; 01-23-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Go fuck yourself.

I KID! I KID

:cheers:
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

If there was ever any doubt, any crap I have given you wasn't to be taken serious, Mr. Robert A. *hit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    I am so pleased, no matter what has happened on this board to present you all with this piece. Thank all of you. Even if we had some cross words in the past, thank you all very much.
    I know you're not far from San Francisco, so I hope this isn't some weird way of hitting on some of us!

Just kidding ya, Bobby. We love you too, but you still ain't getting my Bud Light. I'm feeling generous though, so you can have an old can of Schlitz! LOL You have to remember that, it's what my old man used to drink when I was a kid!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

The crap I give to people on this board is always serious. Except when it's not.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I know you're not far from San Francisco, so I hope this isn't some weird way of hitting on some of us!

Just kidding ya, Bobby. We love you too, but you still ain't getting my Bud Light. I'm feeling generous though, so you can have an old can of Schlitz! LOL You have to remember that, it's what my old man used to drink when I was a kid!

No no no. I love women. I am not even hitting on the women of the board. I thought I said one time if you want to send me booze, how about Makers Mark? I have been tempted many times to buy some since I hear is it outstanding.

But about beer. I favor some beers though not Budweiser.

I am a huge fan of Sierra Nevada ales. Try them if you have not. In San Diego, I love to stop and buy the beers of Karl Strauss. If you ever get it by mail, you will shn Bud for life. The Star of India is a fine pale ale. Bud is like .... well put it into things you may think of, a common hot dog. The beers I love are like Filet Mignon or a great Chateu Brion.

Get yourself a case of Sierra Nevada pale ale and be treated to a real beer. In your area, perhaps Costco carries it since they do in my area.

When i get down to San Diego area though I by their beer in the very large brown bottles. I believe that they also have six packs. Very awesome beer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    The crap I give to people on this board is always serious. Except when it's not.

Agreed gabby. You are one Serious contributor of crap on this board...all the time.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !