Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
Why are you lumping others in with yourself, my coment was made directly to you and about you. That is unless you think my request that you pm me if wanting the info really meant everybody here. Whats laughable is that you act as if I posted that comment to others here! When I clearly stated that it was "important info" to you because apparently you clearly have missed the boat on such. I clearly was being generous and kind heartedly seeking to drag you up to my level of understanding. That you didnt have a clue then and now is to be expected. Change your mind and accept my offer, I'll teach ya kid.. Im generous like that to lost souls even when they show contempt..
I only hold back due to board rules and the limitations they enforce here. -Tyr
I didn't lump them with myself, just that I don't put all of humanity in with you. There's a differenceyou know?.

You posted that information publicly and I rejected it publicly for reasons stated and reiterated; I doubt your "level of understanding" whether by PM or by public post due to lack of evidence. If you had only wanted me to see it you are perfectly capable of sending a PM.

Board rules huh?