Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ballsy question HERE?

I was just watching Weslie Clark on fox news saying how we NEED TO TALK WITH IRAN....
    The little minded midget(Machaminablowjob) in Iran, is threatening to wipe out not only Israel, but US, THE UNITED STATES off the face of the map.......

THE QUESTION??
    (now damnit.......this is a serious question..)

Does Weslie Clark, Jon Carry, Jackie Murtha.......
    HAVE ANY BALLS???

Just wondering......:

I think I have bigger balls than they do....
    Last edited by stephanie; 01-24-2007 at 05:57 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you are suggesting that diplomacy only involves talking to countries that LIKE us?

If that were the case, we could save a lot of money by just basically eliminating most of the State Department, couldn't we?

and I find it really quite laughable that a woman with ZERO combat experience could question the bravery of a decorated career marine like John Murtha who fought courageously in Korea AND Vietnam. And you've....done battle with.... a pesky sewing machine, maybe? a recalcitrant kindergarten teacher? wow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    So you are suggesting that diplomacy only involves talking to countries that LIKE us?

If that were the case, we could save a lot of money by just basically eliminating most of the State Department, couldn't we?

and I find it really quite laughable that a woman with ZERO combat experience could question the bravery of a decorated career marine like John Murtha who fought courageously in Korea AND Vietnam. And you've....done battle with.... a pesky sewing machine, maybe? a recalcitrant kindergarten teacher? wow.
    It's a fallacy to say that only those who have served in combat may have an opinion on issues of foreign policy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    It's a fallacy to say that only those who have served in combat may have an opinion on issues of foreign policy.
    kind sir... respectfully speaking...I am not suggesting that the gentle lady not be allowed to have an opinion on foreign policy, just that if she is going to be grossly disrespectful to atwo-war combat veteran and suggest that he is missing his testicles, I feel compelled to take some degree of umbrage on his behalf and on behalf of the rest of us veterans who disagree with this terribly counterproductive war we find ourselves in.... and do you also, kind sir, believe that diplomacy should only be undertaken with countries that like us? You see... I think that diplomacy must be undertaken with all parties in order to prevent holocaust.... and I just reached down and checked and both of my testicles are still sitting ensconces in my scrotum even as I type.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

kind sir... respectfully speaking...I am not suggesting that the gentle lady not be allowed to have an opinion on foreign policy, just that if she is going to be grossly disrespectful to atwo-war combat veteran and suggest that he is missing his testicles, I feel compelled to take some degree of umbrage on his behalf and on behalf of the rest of us veterans who disagree with this terribly counterproductive war we find ourselves in.... and do you also, kind sir, believe that diplomacy should only be undertaken with countries that like us? You see... I think that diplomacy must be undertaken with all parties in order to prevent holocaust.... and I just reached down and checked and both of my testicles are still sitting ensconces in my scrotum even as I type.
    But you had to check? Telling ain't it?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Being sent to war, then being very-much ANTI soldier/marine/airman/sailor is NOT noble. Those weak-spined hacks should KNOW better. The fact they served makes some of their recent words/actions THAT MUCH MORE disgusting...not so much Clark - but Murtha and Kerry and others for sure.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    But you had to check? Telling ain't it?
    no.... not telling at all....merely sarcastic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Being sent to war, then being very-much ANTI soldier/marine/airman/sailor is NOT noble. Those weak-spined hacks should KNOW better. The fact they served makes some of their recent words/actions THAT MUCH MORE disgusting...not so much Clark - but Murtha and Kerry and others for sure.
    There is a distinct difference between being anti-war - specifically anti-Iraq war - and being anti-soldier/sailor/airman/marine. I would respectfully suggest that you try to understand that difference.

And there is more to supporting troops than bumper magnets.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

There is a distinct difference between being anti-war - specifically anti-Iraq war - and being anti-soldier/sailor/airman/marine. I would respectfully suggest that you try to understand that difference.

That's not even the same topic. I'm saying, the things Murth and Kerry have said are NOT 'anti-war' - they are ANTI Troops. One can NOT speak evil of the job soldiers are doing, with one breath, and praise them with the next. That's a fallacy.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First, you really don't have to take the overly-apologetic tone. Really.

Second, I certainly think diplomacy is the best way to deal with countries, allies or otherwise. However, I think the point Stephanie was trying to make, which I agree with, is that we have little, if any common ground with Iran, and so wanting to talk things over with Iran may portray American weakness, which would be to our detrement. (sp?)

Third, your testicles are your business.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As well as distnct difference between Iraq and Iran. Diplomacy with Iran is the issue.

Tell me how to talk with a Country that has stated their intent is to wipe your Country off the earth.

Above the Best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    That's not even the same topic. I'm saying, the things Murth and Kerry have said are NOT 'anti-war' - they are ANTI Troops. One can NOT speak evil of the job soldiers are doing, with one breath, and praise them with the next. That's a fallacy.
    I respectfully disagree kind sir.... the JOB that the military does is whatever the suits in DC tell us to do....sometimes we agree with it...sometimes we don't.... but we really never cared much either way... it was the job ... we did it... we got paid ...we got promoted...life goes on... the specific missions that the military is sent on can be vehemently disagreed with by any and all AMericans.... that is completely different than speaking evil of the men and women tasked with completing those missions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As well as distnct difference between Iraq and Iran. Diplomacy with Iran is the issue.

Tell me how to talk with a Country that has stated their intent is to wipe your Country off the earth.
    I would point you to a moment in history when a fellow named Nikita banged his shoe on the desk at the United Nations and proclaimed his intent to "bury us".

Tell me, then, how did we EVER talk to the soviet union from that day forth?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree that nothing would come to talking with Iran. However, diplomacy isn't going to hurt anyone's standing. With Iran it's more of a formality to say, "yeah we tried it, nothing came to fruition, now we can go to war." It's a matter of telling our troops that we did everything we could in order to avoid going to war.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would point you to a moment in history when a fellow named Nikita banged his shoe on the desk at the United Nations and proclaimed his intent to "bury us".

Tell me, then, how did we EVER talk to the soviet union from that day forth?
    We had more NUCS than they did. All the more reason to prevent them in Iran. I'd also point out that Nikita wasn't a religous extremist. This situation is much different than anything we have ever faced.

So, tell me again how to talk with a Country that has stated their intent is to wipe your Country off the earth and others. I missed your answer. You must have a plan to change their mind. Lets hear it.

Above the Best