Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Stallone movie -Bullet to the Head

I saw previews of the new Stallone movie- A Bullet to the Head. Looks like it would be a good one
    I really like movies were te bad guys getting shot all to hell by another bad guy that --"went to the good side".
    Nothing like savage justice being delivered directly to the proper savages("liberal victims" ) to warm my heart and hold my interests..---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has Stallone come out against gun violence and backed stricter gun laws? Isn't that what all the violent movie stars are doing these days?

Oh wait...

"until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have... It really is pathetic... We're livin' in the Dark Ages over there."
    Sylvester Stallone, March 28, 1998

"I know we use guns in films," but insisted the time has come "to be a little more accountable and realize that this is an escalating problem that’s eventually going to lead to, I think, urban warfare."
    Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?"
    Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/cybera...skip-waivers#3
    Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 02-01-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    Has Stallone come out against gun violence and backed stricter gun laws? Isn't that what all the violent movie stars are doing these days?

Oh wait...

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/cybera...skip-waivers#3
    Well, I didn't say I like his political views, just his movies. This latest one looks like it just may be his best.
    I was not a big fan of his, I prefer older movie stars that are almost all dead, ESPECIALLY WESTERN MOVIE STARS
    such as Gary Cooper, Kirk Douglas, Randolph Scott, Glenn Ford, Audie Murphy , Burt Lancaster, Antony Quinn., etc.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.