Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default Jafar00 is a powerful testimony for Islam

Jafar, in the entire year I have been on this forum you haven't said a single unkind word to me. Don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed. While my spiritual connection is with Jesus, I cannot deny your world class character when I see it. If the way you conduct yourself is a sample of Islamic culture, I want to become an admirer of that culture. I believe you said Malaysia is one of the better Islamic nations. If I had someone like yourself to guide me to the safest spots, I would gladly visit Islamic nations and even learn Arabic. Playing around with Arabic web forms revealed that the language is written from right to left. Realistically, it takes me two years to learn a language PROPERLY. A language with non-Roman characters might take three. Being a numbers person I realize that Islamic people represent a billion opportunities to make a friend, find a boss and find a neighbor. The respect you show for your Christian employees is particularly inspiring. While it may take a while to find an opportunity to travel overseas, a more ready opportunity would be to visit a local Mosque or Islamic Center.

It's also admirable when people treat you like a turd, you only respond with information and don't get rattled. You are a better man than I.
    Last edited by tailfins; 02-02-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Now we're getting into classes of Turds?????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Jafar, in the entire year I have been on this forum you haven't said a single unkind word to me. Don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed. While my spiritual connection is with Jesus, I cannot deny your world class character when I see it. If the way you conduct yourself is a sample of Islamic culture, I want to become an admirer of that culture. I believe you said Malaysia is one of the better Islamic nations. If I had someone like yourself to guide me to the safest spots, I would gladly visit Islamic nations and even learn Arabic. Playing around with Arabic web forms revealed that the language is written from right to left. Realistically, it takes me two years to learn a language PROPERLY. A language with non-Roman characters might take three. Being a numbers person I realize that Islamic people represent a billion opportunities to make a friend, find a boss and find a neighbor. The respect you show for your Christian employees is particularly inspiring. While it may take a while to find an opportunity to travel overseas, a more ready opportunity would be to visit a local Mosque or Islamic Center.

It's also admirable when people treat you like a turd, you only respond with information and don't get rattled. You are a better man than I.
    That he proudly supports Hamas and by doing so supports terrorists makes no difference to you, right? yes, no..
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    That he proudly supports Hamas and by doing so supports terrorists makes no difference to you, right? yes, no..
    He just doesn't know any better. It's what he's been fed all his life. I don't agree with him, but I don't look down on him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    By the way, have you ever visited Israel ? Have you any interest at all in doing so ?
    Absolutely. Experience is what life is all about.
    Last edited by tailfins; 02-02-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

He just doesn't know any better. It's what he's been fed all his life. I don't agree with him, but I don't look down on him either.
    That is true he does not know any better. I do not claim you should look down on him unless you choose to. That is a personal choice. You should know that should you find yourself in a muslim nation and friends with some if them there --IF- radicals come to take you -to kill you , your new friends will not likely intervene and should they do so they will be killed by those that came for you. Caution is advised. By all means go and explore but be careful.. Should you do so I hope you have a great trip and a safe return!! --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    That is true he does not know any better. I do not claim you should look down on him unless you choose to. That is a personal choice. You should know that should you find yourself in a muslim nation and friends with some if them there --IF- radicals come to take you -to kill you , your new friends will not likely intervene and should they do so they will be killed by those that came for you. Caution is advised. By all means go and explore but be careful.. Should you do so I hope you have a great trip and a safe return!! --Tyr

Tyr. That statement alone...above. Should be all any of us have to say on the subject.

Personally. I see any attempts for anyone to help justify the Phoniness offered by jafar as nothing more than extended dishonesty by jafar.

He is successful, much like Obama is successful in managing to fool One Person at a time, or thousands at a time.
    That is the method our enemies always use...no matter how long it takes, as long as they succeed in convincing others THEY ARE THE VICTIMS.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

But you DO support the tyranny of TERRORISM.

Even if I accept that you don't support Al Qaeda, or the Taliban, or Pol Pot, etc .. you DO support Hamas. And as I keep pointing out, Hamas are terrorists.

You criticise Israel, you say, for not following international law. Yet you have no such complaint to make against ANY act of terrorism Hamas commits. Each and every such act has the potential to kill innocent human beings, people who want no more than to live their lives. But you never criticise those acts.

If, Jafar, you are 'a powerful testimony for Islam', and you support Hamas, and Hamas is Islamic (-IT IS -) .. then check this out ...

http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm

Aren't Hamas 'nice', eh, Jafar ? 'Decent human beings' .. worth supporting, are they ? You talk of Israel's supposed tyranny. Let's see you condemn what Hamas gets up to ...

This, from the above link, quoted from the Hamas Charter ..

When you support Hamas, you support terrorism. Jihad - 'in the sense of armed battle'. Hamas are not about negotiation. Not about compromise. Most certainly, they're not, never will be, about PEACE. No, all they want is to kill their way to their bloodsoaked victory.

AND YOU SUPPORT THIS, JAFAR.

Damning stuff, eh, Jafar ? And you've the gall to speak of ISRAELI 'tyranny' .. !!!!
    Are you quite finished posting the hate?

Ok, it's all in the interpretation of a Hadith and a proper scholar of Hadith sciences will take into account not just the text of the Hadith, but any related Hadiths and verses of the Qur'aan.

Harun Yahya has something to say about that Hadith that may help you understand the meaning.

Stones and trees calling out 'kill the Jews',' as revealed in the hadiths, is meant in a figurative sense. A believer will not act according to a voice coming from stones and trees and will not kill an innocent person. A Muslim acts solely according to the moral values of the Qur'an

Abu Huraira (ra) reported Allah's Messenger (saas) as saying:

“The Last Hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews. The Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: ‘Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him;’ but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.”
    (Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Fitan wa Ashrat as-Sa'ah, Book 41, 6985)

“So that Jews will hide behind trees and the tree will say “Muslim! The servant of Allah! Come, look there is a Jew behind me, he hid here, behind me, come and punish him”. Only the tree Gharqad will not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.”
    (Kitab al-Fitan, hadith. 2239)

One statement by Mr. Adnan Oktar concerning hadiths in which our Prophet (saas) refers to “stones and trees in the End Times telling Muslims the location of Jews hiding behind them and saying ‘Come and kill them’,” reads:

“We look at events in the light of the Qur’an and the hadiths. But one cannot issue a pronouncement on the basis of one single verse in the Qur’an. One must look at the verses as a whole. The same applies to the hadiths. The other hadiths complement one another. Therefore, if someone comes and tells us, ‘There is a Jew here, come and kill him,’ we will not kill him. Why should we? That person would have to commit a crime. And if he commits a crime he will have to be tried. And the judge will pronounce sentence at the end of the trial. There is a whole system and legal procedure involved. It does not mean that anyone who sees him can kill him and try him himself. We can see what this hadith means by looking at others. Otherwise, it is a sin to kill an innocent Jew, a person, a child, standing there, and heed a voice from a stone telling us to kill them. That is unacceptable. We must grasp what our Prophet (saas) really means. It would appear the hadith means this: Jews who are atheists or enemies of religion cannot hide. Those who hide among wood or stones will be located using all kinds of electrical devices and equipment, and the evil and activities of these people will thus be prevented, and that will be a punishment for them. That is what the hadith may be implying. (From Mr. Adnan Oktar’s interview on Adiyaman Asu TV and Kackar TV on June 3, 2010)

http://tr.harunyahya.tv/videoDetail/Product/27114/WHAT_IS_THE_EXPLANATION_OF_THE_GHARGAD_TREE_MENTIO NED_IN_THE_HADITH?

Mr. Oktar interprets this clearly figurative hadith in a very wise fashion. The content of the hadith is obviously figurative because the verses of the Qur’an regarding killing are quite explicit. It is clear that no decision to kill can be taken on the basis of producing a pronouncement on the basis of a voice from stone, trees or wood. There is no verse to that effect in the Qur’an. According to the Qur’an, a Muslim learns from the Qur’an, not from tree or wood. Nowhere in the Qur’an is it revealed that a tree or wood can bear witness for a Muslim. According to the Qur’an, it is what Muslims bear witness to that matters.

Allah compares hypocrites to “blocks of wood” in the Qur’an (Surat al-Munafiqun, 4). Allah also compares unbelievers to rock, “your hearts became as hard as rocks.” (Surat al-Baqara, 74) A Muslim does not behave according to rocks and wood. He acts according to what other Muslims say.

It is incompatible with the Qur’an and unlawful for an innocent person to be killed according to a statement issued from a stone. To say that such a ruling can be given without trying that person would mean to say that the voice from the stone was revelation (Surely Allah is beyond that). It would therefore be insanity, murder, to say, “I killed a man because of a voice from a stone” or “A rock told me, and I killed him.” A Muslim would never act in such a way toward anyone without trying them as the law demands.

If rulings were to be extracted from rock or wood, then what the rock or wood said would be regarded as Divine revelation. Since no other book apart from the Qur’an will come, to say such a thing would be to claim that rock or wood would reign over us (Surely Allah is beyond that). A Muslim acts by the light of the Qur’an and the hadiths of our Prophet (saas), not rock and wood. If a person regards stone and wood as issuing revelation, if he says, “what a rock says is revelation, rock bestows revelation on me, stone and wood rule me,” then he is departing from the religion. Under that belief, the rock might tell him other things, too. It will say anything and cause the person to do other things. There are no verses in the Qur’an concerning a Muslim obeying rock and wood.

In addition, Jews are people given protection in the time of our Prophet (saas) and who followed Muslims. The compassion and justice shown by the Prophet (saas) in the light of the Qur’an, acted as a role model for subsequent Muslim rulers. Allah says in the Qur’an,"... Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just. Be just. That is closer to taqwa” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 8). Allah also commands Muslims to ensure the safety even of the idolaters (pagans who do not heed Allah’s revelation): "If any of the idolaters ask you for protection, give them protection until they have heard the words of Allah. Then convey them to a place where they are safe...." (Surat at-Tawba, 6) A Muslim will therefore uphold justice, for Allah’s sake, in the face of anyone and everyone and will only seek solutions to all matters as revealed in the Qur’an.
    Just so you know, and I think I have said this before. I don't support Hamas in many things that they do. In fact I would condemn a great many things they do. What I do support however is their struggle against Israeli tyranny.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Tyr. That statement alone...above. Should be all any of us have to say on the subject.

Personally. I see any attempts for anyone to help justify the Phoniness offered by jafar as nothing more than extended dishonesty by jafar.

He is successful, much like Obama is successful in managing to fool One Person at a time, or thousands at a time.
    That is the method our enemies always use...no matter how long it takes, as long as they succeed in convincing others THEY ARE THE VICTIMS.
    It boils down to experience and what various people are like to be around. Over the last 2-3 years since the great recession, fundamental, particularly Southern fundamental Christians have disappointed me greatly. I moved Tennessee to get a boost from being nearly destitute thinking it was "God's country". It was an unmitigated disaster. What saved my bacon was a social worker in Massachusetts who loosely applied the rules to get me some resources. Some kind people at Harvard rescued my career. My ONLY tie to Christ is spiritual. Looking for Christian fruit is like walking the Sahara Desert. I'm particularly sickened by people that introduce themselves with a Bible verse, wearing their faith on their sleeve. They remind me of the lyrics from the Joe South song.

People walking up to you Singing glory hallelulia And they're tryin' to sock it to you In the name of the Lord
    And they remind me of this music video. Notice the "St. John 3:16 Jesus Saves" at 0:28 .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

The One, and Only thing I find even slightly powerful concerning jafar's testimony for Islam is. The endless attempts he has made, that I call persistence...in hoping his techniques. Much like those same techniques used by Obama, and the Democrats of Repeating Known Lies so often, that they eventually become true to those who repeat them.

In other words. Liars are the Masters of their Trade. And that trade is, and always will be DECEIT...better known as Lies.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Nonetheless, Jafar is much-travelled. He's spent years living in foreign cultures that could have supplied him with a more balanced outlook. Besides ... doesn't he come from Australia ? Is Australia - as of this moment, anyway - an 'Islamic State' ?

Absolutely. Experience is what life is all about.
    Then do you concede the point I've just made ?

Perhaps, if you're willing, you can persuade Jafar that Israel does not deserve the Jihad which Hamas is committed to, then. It does not deserve having Islamic terrorists sending helpless children, with bombs immovably strapped on to them, on to the streets of Tel Aviv. It does not deserve suffering barrages of missiles fired at its territory from hate-fueled terrorist trash, which, may I remind you again, Jafar SUPPORTS.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Nonetheless, Jafar is much-travelled. He's spent years living in foreign cultures that could have supplied him with a more balanced outlook. Besides ... doesn't he come from Australia ? Is Australia - as of this moment, anyway - an 'Islamic State' ?

Then do you concede the point I've just made ?

Perhaps, if you're willing, you can persuade Jafar that Israel does not deserve the Jihad which Hamas is committed to, then. It does not deserve having Islamic terrorists sending helpless children, with bombs immovably strapped on to them, on to the streets of Tel Aviv. It does not deserve suffering barrages of missiles fired at its territory from hate-fueled terrorist trash, which, may I remind you again, Jafar SUPPORTS.

I like being around well traveled people. The US is sinking like the Titanic, it's culture is a rotting corpse in no small part thanks to feminism and I have seen the resilience of immigrants. I like to learn as many language as possible and encourage my kids to do the same. I believe the future successful person doesn't align themselves with any country and is prepared to be present for opportunity where ever in the world it may occur. I would be very surprised if my descendants live out their lives in the US. I am blessed to have a knack for learning languages. With Islam we a talking about a billion people. Even if only 10% are part of a positive culture, that's a culture of 100 million people. If a good life can be had in Jerusalem, I will go there. If a good life can be had in Riyadh, that's fine too. Or if by some fluke Boston stays good, outstanding.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In all of my years, nobody has taken the time to say something so good about anyone let alone to me on internet forums.

I am truly humbled. If you need help with anything I am there for you.

Tailfins, I'll give you this much. Jafar is indeed instructive when it comes to what one can infer of Islamic culture and honour.

By his own admission, Jafar has posted nothing whatever on this forum which in any way favours Israel .. but then, one would not expect this of Islamists, or of anyone following 'Islamic culture'.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I cannot support tyranny like the Israeli regime any more than I can offer any support at all to the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Pol Pot or the Nazis.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Tailfins, I'll give you this much. Jafar is indeed instructive when it comes to what one can infer of Islamic culture and honour.

By his own admission, Jafar has posted nothing whatever on this forum which in any way favours Israel .. but then, one would not expect this of Islamists, or of anyone following 'Islamic culture'.

Also by his own admission, Jafar is a supporter of Hamas, which - in case it failed to grab your attention .. IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

Now, Tailfins, I invite you to explain to me how respect for Christians is compatible with a mindset happy to supply support for savages who happily murder and maim because a 'Charter' of theirs demands they embark on a Jihad which requires this savagery !

As for ...

Being a numbers person I realize that Islamic people represent a billion opportunities to make a friend, find a boss and find a neighbor.
    ... there have been those who've believed just this, who have gone on to become captives of terrorist cells which have subsequently beheaded them !!

Now, I'm not by any means saying that every Islamist thinks like that. But, really, Tailfins ... some measure of caution is called for. You are showing a specific interest in befriending those adhering to the most aggressive and intolerant creed on the face of this Earth ! If you can find good friends from some of their number, then good luck to you. But do so with at least a LITTLE caution to guide you.

Make what you will of these following links ...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...ianAttacks.htm

http://www.ibtimes.com/iranian-pasto...eaction-320447

http://www.hostageuk.org/terrywaite.php

http://www.meforum.org/713/beheading...-name-of-islam

By the way, have you ever visited Israel ? Have you any interest at all in doing so ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 02-02-2013 at 09:41 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!