Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    Did you think my dad was a turnip farmer or that I fell off the back of the turnip wagon being born?

I did date a lot of sluts. But I also was over 21. I did not date at all in high school.

And by the way, I was handsome and did very well in the difficult courses.

I got little until after the age of 23.
    I don't think I ever dated a "slut". I accidentally had sex with a slut at a party when I was 17 or 18 though.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Dude, I was just fucking with ya, enjoy another chill pill!

Didn't you see "Stripes", with Bill Murray? Francis was a guy. Also, one of my best friends growing up was Francis, went by "Franny". And I also named my ugly gear shifter Francis. Just a cool name which I called you for the hell of it.

As for drugs. Your post was funny, while I felt into another direction though! LOL So I kidded again about you perhaps being on drugs. Obviously you're not. But perhaps you need some?

Oh, and I was also still messing when I made my comments, as if nervous, and mentioning the FBI! If I mess with someone, of course I expect, and deserve a little ribbing in return.

We alright now Mr. Robert? Now stop being a sensitive fella and get with the program.
    Everybody knows I was kidding you back.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I don't think I ever dated a "slut". I accidentally had sex with a slut at a party when I was 17 or 18 though.
    I "accidentally" had sex with a few guys before I met my husband. I am sure Robert did as well. Those handsome guys driving turnip trucks were quite popular back in the 50's.
    Robert can't fool me. I saw both "Grease" and "Rock Around The Clock."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I "accidentally" had sex with a few guys before I met my husband. I am sure Robert did as well. Those handsome guys driving turnip trucks were quite popular back in the 50's.
    Well, it's not like I tripped and fell on top of her, but not much different. I also didn't know she was a slut till some time later, so it doesn't count anyway.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, you started young.

Out of respect to the women, I don't plan to explain my exploits. Other than to mention that I was a late bloomer. Think of me as the poor mans version of Warren Beatty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the idea you met and dated your husband in high school.

I have plenty to say about having sex with a few guys but plan to keep my mouth shut about what you did.

I will speak only of sluts though.

They had sex with a few guys before they got married also.

I am not presuming a single thing about you so don't get all pissy on me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    seriously?.....are you going on record as saying there is no hope for ugly people......
    Lol, I think you just won the "read into it whatever odd thing you want" award.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Fucker, now someone on here will take this seriously and notify the FBI of interstate drug dealing! Tell them you're only kidding, Francis!
    don't worry....we all know they were just horse tranquilizers......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Lol, I think you just won the "read into it whatever odd thing you want" award.
    sorry, just felt bad that the thought of some attractive girl kissing me might make people uncomfortable......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    I have plenty to say about having sex with a few guys but plan to keep my mouth shut about what you did.
    You've had sex with a few guys? Please tell us more.

I admit up front that I was nobody's angel. I met my husband when I was 15 and he was 17. I was already considerably more "experienced" than he was. If you know what I mean and I think you do.
    I offer no apologies because that is just how it was.
    I haven't done more than look at other guys since I met my husband. There have been no divorces in my family. For any reason.
    If you have been divorced for any other reason than infidelity, you have no right to cast any stones.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I admit up front that I was nobody's angel. I met my husband when I was 15 and he was 17. I was already considerably more "experienced" than he was. If you know what I mean and I think you do.
    I haven't done more than look at other guys since I met my husband. There have been no divorces in my family. For any reason.
    If you have been divorced for any other reason than infidelity, you have no right to cast any stones.
    Well, some homosexuals tried to pull that crap but I managed to escape.

But you know very well, after your bold confession you were the topic of that comment.

Look, you did what you did. If you refuse to commit adultery, bless you for that.

I have met so many cheating wives I throw up my hands and don't even let them get started talking to me about sex.

Tales not risque follow.

I was happily married I believed. My wife confessed that at her job, she was trying to have sex with as many men as would have her. My bad. I actually forgave her and tried to work on the marriage. She was a natural born cheater. She came to our marriage as a cheater and departed still one.
    Next

Having rented a home for a client I sold it to, I had to visit said property to maybe collect rent or something. Too many years since it happened.

The renters wife and her lady pal were home. I took care of business and said I must leave.
    (both girls were maybe 30 if that and hot looking)
    They wanted me to stay. I joked with them that if I was drinking beer as they were, I might end up taking them to bed. I was kidding mind you.

The wife rushes to the refrigerator and tries to hand me a beer. I hardly knew her.

I got the hell out of there and I don't recall going back.

Another time. Showing a woman divorcee homes that was close to marrying some guy, she kept trying to get way too close. She was ooozing sex. Clearly she had it in mind.

We ended up kissing. This only after my wife told me her wild sex scenes where she worked.

We never had sex but got more intimate than kissing.

Case three. Mechanic that worked on airplanes I flew and I got to talking of him buyinng a home. He had an airplane to sell that he was part owner of.

He asked me to his home for dinner. He and his wife being 7th day adventists, I did not suspect the wife was one wild woman.

He by the way was killed in an airplane crash along with his 9 year old daughter. But he died several years after this tale. i attended Vaughn and his Daughter Jackies funeral and burial.

Back to the going to their home the first time.

We had a nice vegeterain dinner at their home and he suddenly says he will go to the bedroom and check on their children since they were by this time supposed to go to sleep.

He no sooner leaves the room when she schooches over to me and leans agaisnt me ans says to me, Bob, what can we do about our attraction. Well, she actually said, what can we do about us? I was so shocked.

Days afterr this I am showing her homes in an area they can actually buy in and she wants to really get it on.

Well, I was not married but am not proud of what happened though it was not what Clinton calls Sex.

When a woman openly hits on a man, depending on what is going on, sadly a man can be weaker than he wants to be.

Oh, he gets killed one Saturday morning and by the next AM she gets me on the phone to tell me that now we can get married. I had not hinted I would even think of marrying her. She asked me to stay with her at her home that same night of his burial. I was planning to until she started in with me.

No, I did not do it to her. But she wanted to. I also went to my home where I slept.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Too bad gabby. Your failed attempt to twist words just didn't fly. That's the best line used by professionals when they try to cast attention away from themselves. Look at how you Unknowingly brag about yourself above. Then you wonder why we do everything but call you the proper, familiar names you'd dare us to use.
    At this point. Based on your feeble attempt to twist Robert's words.
    You exposed your past, present, and future...for all to see. And never question.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !