Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    My husband was an overweight, average looking nerdy guy when he was in high school. I was his first date, when he was in 12th grade. He shied away from girls because they laughed at him. A lot of guys laughed at him as well.
    My husband had the last laugh. He went to college on full scholarship, landed a big bucks job and married a total babe.

Can't comment on the Super Bowl commercials because I didn't watch the game.
    Was he from a family well connected or perhaps rich?
    Sounds like you felt sorry for him and wanted him to have at least one date with a self described total babe.
    I dated many babes. Tell you the truth, most of them were sluts.

I dated one time a total babe from Piedmont, CA. Ask around. Those living there are loaded most of them anyway.

I walked into the entry of her home and all I saw was stuff from her church.

I was also dating another total babe who was a slut. Guess who got cut and who got kept by me?

My better choice was the christian babe. She was no slut.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Clydesdale a very slow horse

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yuk! But Bar Rafaeli is one hot momma!! But the ad was disgusting and I'm saddened she allowed herself to be used in such a manner.
    The best ad by far:

Was it Jim?

First, though huge, it probably is the slowest horse of all breeds. I understand top speed is a lightening 15 miles per hour. Race horses hit over 30 mph.

I bet that Hussain Bolt would leave that horse in the dust.

A pick up truck hitting 15 miles per hour sure impressed me.

<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o2prAccclXs" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    Sounds like you felt sorry for him and wanted him to have at least one date with a self described total babe.

I dated one time a total babe from Piedmont, CA. Ask around. Those living there are loaded most of them anyway.

I walked into the entry of her home and all I saw was stuff from her church.

I was also dating another total babe who was a slut. Guess who got cut and who got kept by me?

My better choice was the christian babe. She was no slut.
    Are you on the drugs again, Francis?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Was it Jim?

First, though huge, it probably is the slowest horse of all breeds. I understand top speed is a lightening 15 miles per hour. Race horses hit over 30 mph.

I bet that Hussain Bolt would leave that horse in the dust.

A pick up truck hitting 15 miles per hour sure impressed me.
    Is that really what you got out of the ad? LOL You didn't notice the bonding going on between the beautiful animal and the farmer dude? Then they recognized one another years later? And you see Usain Bolt?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you on the drugs again, Francis?
    You bet your ass I am. I am trying to use up the rest you sent to me before your current shipment now in transport reaches me. You use some good shit honey.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You bet your ass I am. I am trying to use up the rest you sent to me before your current shipment now in transport reaches me. You use some good shit honey.
    Fucker, now someone on here will take this seriously and notify the FBI of interstate drug dealing! Tell them you're only kidding, Francis!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is that really what you got out of the ad? LOL You didn't notice the bonding going on between the beautiful animal and the farmer dude? Then they recognized one another years later? And you see Usain Bolt?

Hey Jim, if you like horses living in a back of an apartment, watch "Two broke girls" on ABC TV.

I DVD the Superbowl so I plan to peek at the Ads again. I do so much multi tasking that I just did not focus on the ads. I can check them all though.

I suggest you buy a horse. Take it to the vet. Take it out so it can exercise. Clean up horse shit. Smell horse shit.

I was speaking of the fact that the horse is slow. So slow you can walk aside it, use a ladder and climb up top between steps.

I am not that much of a horse rider though I have been known to sling some bull though.
    Last edited by Robert A Whit; 02-05-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fucker, now someone on here will take this seriously and notify the FBI of interstate drug dealing! Tell them you're only kidding, Francis!
    When you take back that insult you made against me, fucker. Then we will fix my end.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

When you take back that insult you made against me, fucker. Then we will fix my end.
    I didn't insult you, ya sensitive bastard!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

As always, the sarcasm went WAY over your pointy little elderly head.

Rich and well connected people did NOT grow up where I did.
    My neighborhood was/is lower to middle class and 25 percent Anglo. When I met my husband, he was working part time at an auto parts warehouse. We were set up because I wanted to meet someone who was smart and could hold a conversation. As opposed to being eye candy.
    I would never call myself a babe except in jest. Because I'm not.

It's good to know that you dated a lot of sluts. I bet you got a lot when you were younger.
    Last edited by gabosaurus; 02-05-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

your pointy little elderly head.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I did watch some of the commercials on Youtube. The two Doritos ads were hilarious. The stained jersey one was classic as well.
    E-trade needs to retire the talking baby thing. The Budweiser commercials I saw were all awful. The Clydesdale thing could have been better.
    The Dodge Ram farmer ad was so sappy, I couldn't finish watching it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't insult you, ya sensitive bastard!
    You said, and I quote ....Are you on the drugs again, Francis?

Now, there are two insults in that short sentence.

The term on drugs AGAIN and you called me a woman's name despite you knowing my nickname is not Francis but is Bob.

So, I simply delivered back to you what you did to me.

Telling a forum one member is using drugs again is bull shit. Though a question, you said AGAIN and that means the question is a statement.

When you insult a non drug user that way Jim, don't bitch when one speaks in similar tone to you.

I responded to an insult Jim. Didn't you see it as an insult to have me admit I use your shit?

Same damned thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As always, the sarcasm went WAY over your pointy little elderly head.

Rich and well connected people did NOT grow up where I did.
    My neighborhood was/is lower to middle class and 25 percent Anglo. When I met my husband, he was working part time at an auto parts warehouse. We were set up because I wanted to meet someone who was smart and could hold a conversation. As opposed to being eye candy.
    I would never call myself a babe except in jest. Because I'm not.

It's good to know that you dated a lot of sluts. I bet you got a lot when you were younger.
    Did you think my dad was a turnip farmer or that I fell off the back of the turnip wagon being born?

I did date a lot of sluts. But I also was over 21. I did not date at all in high school.

And by the way, I was handsome and did very well in the difficult courses.

I got little until after the age of 23.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You said, and I quote ....Are you on the drugs again, Francis?

Now, there are two insults in that short sentence.

The term on drugs AGAIN and you called me a woman's name despite you knowing my nickname is not Francis but is Bob.

So, I simply delivered back to you what you did to me.

Telling a forum one member is using drugs again is bull shit. Though a question, you said AGAIN and that means the question is a statement.

When you insult a non drug user that way Jim, don't bitch when one speaks in similar tone to you.

I responded to an insult Jim. Didn't you see it as an insult to have me admit I use your shit?

Same damned thing.
    Dude, I was just fucking with ya, enjoy another chill pill!

Didn't you see "Stripes", with Bill Murray? Francis was a guy. Also, one of my best friends growing up was Francis, went by "Franny". And I also named my ugly gear shifter Francis. Just a cool name which I called you for the hell of it.

As for drugs. Your post was funny, while I felt into another direction though! LOL So I kidded again about you perhaps being on drugs. Obviously you're not. But perhaps you need some?

Oh, and I was also still messing when I made my comments, as if nervous, and mentioning the FBI! If I mess with someone, of course I expect, and deserve a little ribbing in return.

We alright now Mr. Robert? Now stop being a sensitive fella and get with the program.