Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Yeah, before Obama was elected.
    Again, I'm not quite sure I get your point. A bit slow on the uptake today, sorry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Again, I'm not quite sure I get your point. A bit slow on the uptake today, sorry.
    What you were implying about Romney and others and criticism is pre-Obama double terms. Current president has not improved self-reflection of members. Collins, Murkowski are mostly about their districts and needing help for coming tough elections. Romney is about revenge is my guess and even he is being kept in check by McConnell and others.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What you were implying about Romney and others and criticism is pre-Obama double terms. Current president has not improved self-reflection of members. Collins, Murkowski are mostly about their districts and needing help for coming tough elections. Romney is about revenge is my guess and even he is being kept in check by McConnell and others.
    I'll grant you Collins but all the others are from strong red states that Trump took in 2016. As for the others, they have been voting against Republican interest for as long as they have been in office, even during the Obama years. One Senator not mentioned, since decreased, was the deciding vote to save Obamacare! And he was given a State funeral as punishment for his vote by the "Dictator In Chief".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

If my Kath decoder ring is working right, I see

"Obama was fuck up of epic proportions who turned Washington DC into even more of a partisan shit hole than it was before and Trump certainly hasn't done anything to reverse that trend"

5. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    If my Kath decoder ring is working right, I see

"Obama was fuck up of epic proportions who turned Washington DC into even more of a partisan shit hole than it was before and Trump certainly hasn't done anything to reverse that trend"
    Yep, and the person that was arguing with me, I'm pretty sure, would likely be on any train that could railroad any 'traitors' to those who disagree with his party.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Collins, Murkowski are mostly about their districts and needing help for coming tough elections. Romney is about revenge is my guess and even he is being kept in check by McConnell and others.
    Agree about the others, but that's not Murkowski's position.

We're heavily red, and yet she pulls this crap after being bullied by Feinstein & Crew and votes directly against the only base that's going to get you elected in AK. It's very weird, all I can say is she actually is willing to toss her job away for voting for what she thinks is right - as infuriating as that is when it's directly against our wishes. She's screwed us a few times, not just with the Kavanaugh thing.

There's a tremendous amount of pressure statewide right now to make sure she knows we're all watching her closely.

She's gone in '22, because we just can't trust her and she caves too easily to liberals. But she's still deluded enough in her electoral chances to still pay attention to what Alaskans want.... it's going to suck when she figures out that she's a Lame Duck.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 01-24-2020 at 04:53 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

8. Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post