Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I don't care how you feel about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict but when it comes to the "systematic" abuse of children by the Israeli authorities, all the gloves are off.

No civilised human being can ever accept such a thing!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middle...=MasterAccount

jafar. Here is how you could have saved all of us some time.
    All you needed to tell us was..................
    I, jafar. Hate Israel, Israeli's, and in general. Like Hamas I HATE JEWS.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    The evidence collected by NBC and others says that there are a lot of children being used by Palestinians as suicide bombers.

Do you just dismiss it because you feel that the Jews are worth less than others? Or because you have a perception that NBC and others hate the Palestinians?

I'll make it clearer.

CHILDREN ARE BEING USED AS SUICIDE BOMBERS

Do you agree with it?
    In 2004, the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers reported that "there was no evidence of systematic recruitment of children by Palestinian armed groups," also noting that this remains a small fraction of the problem in other conflict zones such as Africa, where there are an estimated 20,000 children involved in active combat roles in the Sudan alone.[4]Human Rights Watch also reported that "there was no evidence that the Palestinian Authority (PA) recruited or used child soldiers."[5]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_s...inian_conflict
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I don't think that particular link takes folks where you intended it to, Jafar. If anything, it refutes your apparent stance on this as well as the UN report. Interesting link just the same.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

The evidence collected by NBC and others says that there are a lot of children being used by Palestinians as suicide bombers.

Do you just dismiss it because you feel that the Jews are worth less than others? Or because you have a perception that NBC and others hate the Palestinians?

I'll make it clearer.

CHILDREN ARE BEING USED AS SUICIDE BOMBERS

Do you agree with it?
    In 2004, the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers reported that "there was no evidence of systematic recruitment of children by Palestinian armed groups," also noting that this remains a small fraction of the problem in other conflict zones such as Africa, where there are an estimated 20,000 children involved in active combat roles in the Sudan alone.[4]Human Rights Watch also reported that "there was no evidence that the Palestinian Authority (PA) recruited or used child soldiers."[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_s...inian_conflict
    A... I thought I was on ignore... ROFLMFAO @ Jahil. You can't help yourself, can you.
    B... Wikipedia? Really? As opposed to every major news outlet in the free world?
    C... you're a moron...

From YOUR POSTED LINK...
    In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Palestinian militant groups have recruited minors to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada. In some cases these attacks have been suicidal in nature. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by international organisations and certain Palestinian groups.[1][2]
    According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004.[3]
    According to the Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group, in the al-Aqsa Intifada, Palestinian military folk have used children as "messengers and couriers, and in some cases as fighters and suicide bombers in attacks on Israeli soldiers and civilians." Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) have all been implicated in involving children in this way, see Convention on the Rights of the Child. The issue was first brought to world attention after a widely televised incident in which a mentally handicapped Palestinian teenager, Hussam Abdo, was disarmed at an Israeli checkpoint.[6] The youngest Palestinian suicide bomber who blew himself up was Issa Bdeir, a 16-year-old high school student from the village of Al Doha. He blew himself up in a park in Rishon LeZion, killing a teenage boy and an elderly man.

Dumb ass.
    Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 03-07-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I don't think that particular link takes folks where you intended it to, Jafar. If anything, it refutes your apparent stance on this as well as the UN report. Interesting link just the same.
    He only posted the one line that appears at first to bolster his claims. He didn't think we'd actually go read the link. See my previous post.

In short, he's a moron.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It wasn't me and it wasn't the Palestinians who pointed out the Israeli abuses. It was UNICEF.

We are talking about the torture of children. How can you guys support that in any way?

I'm sure this creates so called "terrorists" too because if I was a Palestinian father and my child was tortured by an occupation force, I would be the first in line to light the fuse on the next rocket over the border.
    because they're not being tortured, they're being treated like criminals, and mildly humiliated.

so if your kid openly assaulted officers, you'd blame the cops for arresting them and making them feel bad for it?
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

A reminder for jafar....Who should tell us how UNICEF is sponsoring this....hamas11-450x298.jpg.

By the way. UNICEF sponsored by the U.N. Is, and has been using American dollars from UNICEF Halloween drives to support Hamas, and other Terrorist groups.

If you doubt it. You insist you are smart enough to know. Prove it wrong.
    Last edited by aboutime; 03-07-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !