Thanks

Default Obama's Latest Tax Screw Up Grounds For Impeachment

Dontcha just love fundraising letters? "The world is coming to an end, send us money to prevent it." Cast your vote and get on our SPAM list.

************************************************** ***************************

Obama's Latest Screw Up May Lead to Impeachment.

Dear Concerned Reader,

Fearing the very worst, the nation's super-rich are unloading their stocks at an alarming rate.

Even more troubling, the wealthiest 1% of Americans, who typically know the most, are the ones most anxious to sell.

You see, Obama just allowed 13 new tax increases to further slow the economy, wreck the stock market and make it even harder on the 12 million Americans already looking for work.

The bigger question is this…

Is Obama's Latest Tax
    Screw Up Grounds
    For Impeachment?

The poll results are likely to shock you.

Cast your vote now to see what America thinks.

Yes, impeach President Obama? Or No, higher taxes were necessary?

Thanks for your time on this urgent matter.
    Last edited by tailfins; 03-12-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    “If everybody loves you, something is wrong. Find at least one enemy to keep you alert.” -Paulo Coelho

Thanks

Even more troubling, the wealthiest 1% of Americans, who typically know the most, are the ones most anxious to sell.
    Just a point of inquiry, people don't know who the "1%" is.
    That would be, movie stars, sport stars, anyone in gov't, and bill gates.

(a moron told me I was in the 1%, I'm more mid middle class... or 6 foot under dirt poor if you count college debt)

Back on topic. Why hasn't he been impeached already? I mean, he's already screwed this country more then any other president. I thought the presidents job was to HELP america, not... what he's doing.
    Don't get me wrong, I love my country, just not the dipshit in charge of it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,047 Times in 2,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    Just a point of inquiry, people don't know who the "1%" is.
    That would be, movie stars, sport stars, anyone in gov't, and bill gates.

(a moron told me I was in the 1%, I'm more mid middle class... or 6 foot under dirt poor if you count college debt)

Back on topic. Why hasn't he been impeached already? I mean, he's already screwed this country more then any other president. I thought the presidents job was to HELP america, not... what he's doing.
    Don't get me wrong, I love my country, just not the dipshit in charge of it.
    Bravo!!!! -------Tyr
    “I will stand with the Muslims , The Audacity of Hope” page 261… Barak Obama-Traitor
    "We say Grace, we say Ma'am. If you ain't into that we don't give a damn." Hank Jr.
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to kill those who interrupt that serenity, and the wisdom to know where to bury the bodies."

Thanks

There is nothing known as of yet that would be a reason for impeachment. I am not happy we are stuck with this loser for another 4 years - but the takers turned out to vote in larger numbers then the producers. also 4 million R's stayed home so you can thank them as well. We will just have to do our best and endure the next 4 years and put up a strong candidate in 2016 and work like hell to take the Senate in 2014
    Perhaps the best image of the 2014 election cycle