Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default We Have The Power

I wonder how our fascist government will react when we assert these rights.

Our leaders are destroying our nation with trade policy designed not to help americans, but only to cut labor costs and boost corporate profits, and please foreign dictators.

They are destroying our borders for this same goal.

Bush has given himself power to assume control of the government in "emergency situations". Can you say "transparent power grab"?

We Have The Power to say no, though our leaders will deny it. They are completely corrupt.

Don't forget, we have the power and right to change things.
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That kind of talk falls on deaf ears here.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes. These neocons are fascist sellouts, brainwashed noahide zombies, if you will, who somehow in their subpar intellects believe they're good americans. It'd be funny if it weren't so tragic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No! I have the power!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    yes. These neocons are fascist sellouts, brainwashed noahide zombies, if you will, who somehow in their subpar intellects believe they're good americans. It'd be funny if it weren't so tragic.
    And the fucking Chinese are laughing all the way to the bank...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...........

Our leaders are destroying our nation with trade policy designed not to help americans, but only to cut labor costs and boost corporate profits, and please foreign dictators.

Bush has given himself power to assume control of the government in "emergency situations". Can you say "transparent power grab"?

We Have The Power to say no, though our leaders will deny it. They are completely corrupt.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it's amazing how well neocons have been made to believe that if you are against big government controlling everything and acting against the will and the good of people then you are an anti-american liberal... there is no logic or reasoning with people who think everything is A-ok because the news tells them so, and our leaders say it's for our own good... meanwhile we're all getting fucked so some elites can make more money and buy off the government in the process.

a lot of it is because of all the stupid people out there opposing neocons, having a hard on for thinking and saying that bush is singlehandedly trying to take over the world and ruin America, he's no worse than any other president we've had for the last few decades... he's just a pawn in a much bigger game, this partisan bullshit is making it hard for anyone to be taken seriously who thinks things need to drastically change.
    Last edited by chum43; 06-01-2007 at 01:58 AM.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesus, I wondered when someone would speak that out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am committed to change things. Where do we start? Is the Conspiracy Forum a proper place to start this revolution?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I guess this is the best place on this site, since most here dismiss obvious proof of a coming fascist international order as CONSPIRACY THEORY, even though it's all documented within public view. They just can't believe people like Pat Robertson would lead them astray. or they misinterpret the bible to mean that "it's ok to be complicit in satan's hierarchy because it was foretold".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sage, you are right, and a few years ago I would have told you that you were wrong, but as I have started to see the way that things are being run, I just can't fathom how it got this bad. I kow logically that this is a problem that has been going for a good while, probably since McCarthyism got going, at least, if not longer. It seems, though, as if it just suddenly appeared, because before I did not see it.

We do need to get back to simple government, a government that everyone can really understand. The scariest words in our language these days can be summed up as, "I'm from the federal government, and I'm here to help."

there is another line of the declaration that is also useful in this: "Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

My thought is that the first order of business is a question, "What do we want?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Sage, you are right, and a few years ago I would have told you that you were wrong, but as I have started to see the way that things are being run, I just can't fathom how it got this bad. I kow logically that this is a problem that has been going for a good while, probably since McCarthyism got going, at least, if not longer. It seems, though, as if it just suddenly appeared, because before I did not see it.

We do need to get back to simple government, a government that everyone can really understand. The scariest words in our language these days can be summed up as, "I'm from the federal government, and I'm here to help."

there is another line of the declaration that is also useful in this: "Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

My thought is that the first order of business is a question, "What do we want?"

Disband the PRIVATE CORPORATION that controls our money supply, The Federal Reserve. Reindex the dollar to some kind of tangible good, perhaps a grouping of commodities, soybeans, gold, silver, oil. Limit trade to partners with the same view of individual rights and freedom, so the barbarity of servitude and slavery is not rewarded with the dollars of the free. Mandatory gun ownership for all adults over 21. Just a couple ideas. what have you got?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why the gun owership? to defend/rise against when a call to arms is ushered?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybone View Post
    why the gun owership? to defend/rise against when a call to arms is ushered?
    Yep. And because it will make violent crime virtually non-existant, and because guns are cool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

agreed. but if they do that, then you should have to qualify every month or so. would they do regular screenings on ppl to make sure that they ain't nutzoid?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybone View Post
    agreed. but if they do that, then you should have to qualify every month or so. would they do regular screenings on ppl to make sure that they ain't nutzoid?
    Only upon evidence of schizoid behavior. A vehicle is just as lethal as a gun, and we let any idiot get a drivers license.