Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Chris Matthews: 'I Don’t Think There’s Any Problem With Taking Sides

unless you are a conservative, support the Tea Party, and oppose any of Obama's policies
    <iframe width="500" height="281" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120767" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    unless you are a conservative, support the Tea Party, and oppose any of Obama's policies
    <iframe title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120767" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="281" width="500"></iframe>
    So, according to Mr. Leg Tingle, when you have a whole party saying 'no vote', it's partisan... if it's the GOP. Never heard him say that when the Dems did it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    So, according to Mr. Leg Tingle, when you have a whole party saying 'no vote', it's partisan... if it's the GOP. Never heard him say that when the Dems did it.
    Last I checked, there were alot of Dems who do not support Obama's gun bill. In fact Harry Rid could not come up with enough votes so he did not bring the bill to the floor. But Chris has his blinders on - as usual

BUt I would love Chris to explain how criminals will obey any new laws and how these new laws would stop any future killings

I know - I am nit picking now

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Chris Matthews is the 'CDC', and 'AMA' answer to anyone with an upset stomach. Looking at him, or listening to him makes you want to PUKE. But the tingle you feel after relieving yourself with Chris is....A Cleansing Internal Experience.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Chris at his "best"
    <iframe width="500" height="281" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120779" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
    Last edited by red states rule; 04-10-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

<iframe width="500" height="281" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120767" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
    Sorry amigo, I never click on videos of that maggot speaking. Makes me want to puke. In this world there are people that desperately need their asses stomped on a daily basis and he qualifies in spades for that IMHO.
    I know I could never stand within slapping distance of that lying weasel and not slap his ass down.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last I checked, there were alot of Dems who do not support Obama's gun bill. In fact Harry Rid could not come up with enough votes so he did not bring the bill to the floor. But Chris has his blinders on - as usual

BUt I would love Chris to explain how criminals will obey any new laws and how these new laws would stop any future killings

I know - I am nit picking now
    Try finding guns for sale on Craig's list. Check E Bay. At one time, the newspapers had a guns for sale part in the want ads. CA has made it so damned hard to buy guys, you generally are stuck going to gun dealers and of course they simply name the price. A few internet sites allow you to put up ads and for the moment work fine. Even this new amendment rolled out this April 10 subjects sales on the internet as not legal unless a full background check is done.

Who of you remembers when this country was a lot freer?

I can tell you that in 1945 for example, and I was a kid, you would not recognize this country based on the standard of government control over us all. Today we have been handled like that frog put into cold water that wakes up and it now is in boiling water. Day by day, democrat rule upon democrat rules, we are abandoning freedom. And when you take away freedom, what do you have left?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you do not support Obama's gun bill in the Senate - you are a racist

So sneers Chris Matthews on the Obama flagship network

Hardball's Chris Matthews on Thursday again smeared pro-Second Amendment Senators, this time comparing them to "Jim Crow" racists. While talking about GOP politicians who threatened to filibuster the current gun control bill, Matthews spewed, "But you remember when they fought in the early '60s about, about Jim Crow and getting rid of all those racial things down south where it says white only at the gas station, men's room and everything?"

Talking to journalist Chuck Todd, Matthews continued, "And that was the old states of the confederacy were against any of those changes. But now is there that large a body of Republicans out there that are truly being represented by the don't-even-vote crowd?" Apparently, Matthews has again forgotten that it was the Democratic Party that represented the segregationist south.

On April 3, Matthews outrageously linked Texas Senator Ted Cruz to the shootings of prosecutors.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-w...#ixzz2QIBZViK8

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

stupidmat.jpg stupidmat.jpg Chris Tingle Matthews. The perfect Racist.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    stupidmat.jpg stupidmat.jpg Chris Tingle Matthews. The perfect Racist.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

red states rule. Would you also agree with me that "HARD BALL" in this sense, is merely the descriptive
    expression that describes the SPACE between Matthews' ears????
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

red states rule. Would you also agree with me that "HARD BALL" in this sense, is merely the descriptive
    expression that describes the SPACE between Matthews' ears????
    Valid point

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Mr. Matthws could have just as easily ended his statement after the first three words...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

TWINKLE, TINKLE, LITTLE CHRIS....WATCHES OBAMA TAKE A PISS.

No wonder he gets so excited. He slobbers, and drools like a good Liberal Should.
    So, this is for them.