Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Boston marathon weird info

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v0-C6Z0YEGM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Interview with AUNT of "terrorist"
    She was told NOT to talk to media.

"how do you know your not here to kill me"

I saw video of my nephew place in Car
    He was put in the car

"media says he was killed...
    ...why didn't they come to me to id the body?"
    On the video that was him... 100% guaranteed..."

says the woman was scared to death to talk to the media..

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kcNAsCynBnU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    .................................................. .....
    Boston suspect was under FBI surveillance, mother says

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B7p04HbVH0I?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Reuters) - One of the two ethnic Chechens suspected by U.S. officials of being behind the Boston Marathon bombings had been under FBI surveillance for at least three years, his mother said.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told the English-language Russia Today state television station in a phone interview, a recording of which was obtained by Reuters, that she believed her sons were innocent and had been framed.
    Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed in a shootout with police and his 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar was captured after a day-long manhunt.
    "He (Tamerlan) was 'controlled' by the FBI, like, for three to five years," she said, speaking in English and using the direct English translation of a word in Russian that means monitored.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites on the Internet he was going to," she said in what Russia Today described as a call from Makhachkala, where she lives in Russia's Dagestan region after returning from the United States.

Tsarnaeva echoed the boys' father, Anzor, who said on Friday that he believed they had been framed. Both suggested in separate interviews that the FBI had made no secret of the fact that at least one of the brothers was being watched.
    "I do not believe that my sons could have planned and organized the terrorist act, because they knew U.S. national security services were keeping an eye on them," Anzor Tsarnaev told Russia's Channel One television.
    "They (the security services) said 'We know what you eat, what you read on the Internet'," he said, without making clear how the security officers had made contact.
    In her interview with Russia Today, Tsarnaeva suggested FBI officers had visited her home when she still lived in the United States and told her that Tamerlan "was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him."
    "It is really, really a hard thing to hear. And being a mother, what I can say is that I am really sure, I am, like, 100 percent sure, that this is a set-up," she said.
    She did not say whether the FBI had started to take an interest in Tamerlan although she also referred to the security services' interest in what Internet sites he visited.
    U.S. government officials have said the brothers were not under surveillance as possible militants.
    But the FBI said in a statement on Friday that in 2011 it interviewed Tamerlan at the request of a foreign government, which it did not identify.
    It said the matter was closed because interviews with Tamerlan and family members "did not find any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign".
    The FBI statement was the first evidence that the family had come to security officials' attention after they emigrated to the United States from Dagestan about a decade ago.
    It is not clear when Tsarnaeva and her husband left the United States.
    (Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)
    he mother of the Boston marathon bombers gave an interview to RT and stated that her sons worked with the FBI for 5 years. This can be easily checked.There must be phone records, FBI files, witness accounts of specific individuals visiting the house. Additionally there are gaping holes in the official account of the events.
    Homicide investigator Mark Fuhrman appeared on Hannity and stated that he was puzzled by the fact that FBI claimed not to know who the perpetrators were.
    1. FBI admitted that they interviewed the older brother on a request of a foreign government. FBI had his picture, name, address and all the biometrics. How could the FBI claim not to know who they were and not to know where they live when the pictures surfaced and FBI could run the visual recognition program and ID them and get all the info within minutes?
    2. The story of the owner of the carjacked Mercedes made no sense whatsoever. Imagine: 2 people are trying to escape after being identified as bombers. They burglarize a 7/11 store to get some money for the escape, they kill a police officer, they carjack a Mercedes and force the owner of the Mercedes to withdraw $800. Logically you would believe that they would kill the owner of the Mercedes and dump his body somewhere in the woods in order to escape. Instead the owner of the Mercedes claimed that they bragged to him about being the bombers and let him go. Why would they bragged to him and let him go? So he would sick the police on them, so the police would kill them? No. It is much more probable to believe that they indeed worked with the FBI. Possibly they were FBI informers who turned double agents. Possibly the older brother worked for the CIA when he went to the training camps in Chechnya and he later turned double agent. It makes much more sense to believe that the owner of the Mercedes is not a random person, but somebody they knew and trusted. He agreed to give them the car and the money and later set them up by sicking the police on them. Demand from the FBI release of the name of the man, whose Mercedes was allegedly carjacked by the terrorists. The public has a right to know, whether this person worked for the FBI or was an FBI informant or did he possibly work with the terrorists and was their contact, their handler on the other side?
    3. Demand answers in regards to reports of Obama meeting with the Saudi foreign minister or another Saudi official after the bombing and Michelle Obama visiting a Saudi person of interest in the hospital. Is this person of interest on a terrorist watch list? Is there any evidence of him being connected with Chechen rebels and Chechen jihadists?
    4. Why wasn’t the older brother simply deported in 2010 and denied U.S. permanent residency after a foreign government asked to question him and after he was arrested for domestic violence and after evidence surfaced showing his running a site dedicated to promotion of an Australian imam recruiting young people to be suicide bombers? the older brother was not a US. citizen and could easily be deported.
    5. Demand answers from the FBI and department of Justice: who paid for the expenses of these 2 brothers in the U.S.? Their parents returned to Chechnya or Dagestan, their sister did not see them in years. How did they make a living. there is no evidence of them working anywhere: there is no report of employment of either one of them. Who paid for their education and rent, food, closing, several thousands dollars for their travel to Russia and Chechnya?
    6. Two FOX stooges Bbill O’Reilly and Jeraldo Rivera appeared together and claimed that the organized jihad is dead and that there are just a couple of self motivated kids -jihadists. These regime stooges, controlled opposition puppets, arrogantly treat every American citizen as a complete idiot. This is the same behavior they exhibited when O’Reilly posted my picture and attacked me, claiming to allow parties to respond, while categorically refusing to allow me to appear on the show and respond and provide all the evidence showing Obama using forged IDs and a stolen Social Security number 042-68-4425. Similarly with Rivera, I talked with him on the air, he was willing to talk for a short while about invalid voter registrations in CA, but immediately cut me off when I started to talk about evidence of Obama’s use of forged IDs.These stooges have to be prosecuted as accomplices to the elections fraud and forgery, in FCC violations aiding and abetting elections fraud. In exchange for the large checks from the network these cohorts sold their sole to the devil and committed treason against their own country and became accomplices in elections fraud and forgery. Lately Jerome Corsi showed his true colors again by appearing on a radio show, peddling his new book and telling people not to talk about the eligibility issue anymore as they will be marginalized. If Thurgood Martial were to be afraid to be marginalized we would still have apartheid in this couutry, we would still have segregation.
    <object id="flashObj" width="370" height="260" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=2316761357001&playerID=69900095001& playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAEabvr4~,Wtd2HT-p_VhJQ6tgdykx3j23oh1YN-2U&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2316761357001&playerID=69900095 001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAEabvr4~,Wtd2HT-p_VhJQ6tgdykx3j23oh1YN-2U&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="370" height="260" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>
    http://www.channel4.com/news/boston-...one-call-claim
    Did the FBI phone Boston suspect before fatal shootout?

The father of the Boston bombing suspects claims to Channel 4 News that the FBI telephoned his elder son after the attack, and prior to a fatal shootout that claimed the life of a police officer.
    Please wait while this video loads. If it doesn't load after a few seconds you may need to have Adobe Flash installed.

The father of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Anzor, told Channel 4 News that the elder brother had telephoned their mother a few days after the bombings.
    Mr Tsarnaev was speaking by telephone to Channel 4 News filmmaker Nick Sturdee (pictured below), who is in Makhachkala, Dagestan. The father said Tamerlan contacted his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, two or three days after the bombing.
    Tamerlan told her the FBI had just rung him and accused him of being behind the attacks, and that he had responded by saying "that's your problem", Mr Tsarnaev claims.

Questions raised

The telephone call claim raises a number of questions.
    On the one hand the claim could be false. It follows suggestions by both parents that the FBI had been monitoring Tamerlan for years and could be part of efforts to defend the brothers. Another possiblity is that the telephone call was Tamerlan preparing his mother for bad news.
    If the claim is true, then it raises questions over the FBI handling of the investigation into the Boston bombings.
    People will be asking about how the alleged telephone call may have fitted into the chain of events - from the attack itself up to the firefight that took place three days later, in which a police officer, as well as Tamerlan, was killed.
    The FBI in Boston told Channel 4 News they currently won't confirm or deny any claims about their involvement.
    They are waiting to question Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is under armed guard in hospital, and reported to be in a serious condition. He was caught in the early hours of Saturday morning.
    Boston Mayor Tom Menino said on Sunday that authorities may never be able to question 19-year-old Dzhokhar, who is said to be seriously injured and unable to speak.

It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

On phone, so forgive me, but what's the conspiracy?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Aunt is a...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    On phone, so forgive me, but what's the conspiracy?
    the older brother was alive and taken into custody a day after they said he was dead. the FBI was in contact with the older brother on a regular basis before the bombing and made phone contact with him after the bombing. and one part i have not posted the younger boy was shot in the throat by officials so he couldn't talk.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-22-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    the older brothe was alive when they said he was dead. the FBI was in contact with the older brother on a regular basis before the bombing and made phone contact with him after the bombing. and one part i have not posted the younger boy was shot in the throat by officials so he couldn't talk.
    He shot himself is what I have read. The rest is mostly based on the rants of a family likely in shock. He's alive? But we've all seen his body and officers obviously have already given statements to what happened during the shootout and his death. We've seen at least what I think is considered 'reasonable proof' that these guys were involved. That's why what you're posting is considered a conspiracy theory, as there is no reasonable proof, just accusations.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

REV. Care to explain? ​What's a Marthon?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I would, but i'd have to kill ya.

..it a joke A.T...
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-22-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I would but i have to kill ya.

Sure thing. Coming from someone who calls himself REV?

Credibility lost. How do you spell "M&M"s????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's a commune in the Charente department in south-western France.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

He shot himself is what I have read. The rest is mostly based on the rants of a family likely in shock. He's alive? But we've all seen his body and officers obviously have already given statements to what happened during the shootout and his death. We've seen at least what I think is considered 'reasonable proof' that these guys were involved. That's why what you're posting is considered a conspiracy theory, as there is no reasonable proof, just accusations.
    And that may very well hate Americans.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Let's try and lay off the flames and stick to the topic, please?

I think what he points out is good for a legitimate discussion, but I just personally think there is a mountain of evidence to show what happened and little to no evidence to support the conspiracy theories I've seen floating around already.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Rev is joking with you, AT.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I'm just putting it all here, Just FYI.
    The family is an interesting crew. they said a lot of things. I wouldn't blow it all off. But no way to confirm any of it though. the Aunt say the naked guy in the CNN clip is the older brother. at least thats what the guy says, that says he talked to the aunt at her apartment ...on the phone ....

the younger bro, well the officials say he shot himself there, others say he was shot, who knows.
    either way he not talking.

just FYI,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm just putting it all here, Just FYI.
    The family is an interesting crew. they said a lot of things. I wouldn't blow it all off. But no way to confirm any of it though. the Aunt say the naked guy in the CNN clip is the older brother. at least thats what the guy says, that says he talked to the aunt at her apartment ...on the phone ....

the younger bro, well the officials say he shot himself there, others say he was shot, who knows.
    either way he not talking.

just FYI,
    how does the family 'know' the police shot him in the neck so he wouldn't talk... were they there?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    And that may very well hate Americans.
    I don't get the impression they hate American at all. i get the impression that they really want to be here.
    the Uncles especially.

there's an interview with the father. he was asked why they went to the U.S. and he gave the typical imigant response was something like

. it's better in America. why does any one go to America? for a better life. in Russia it's bad in Chechnya it's bad we were persecuted....

One of the Aunts sounds like a a grateful immigrant but one that has had some bad experiences with the corrupt gov't back in the old country that she's projected onto the gov't here.
    especially since shes adamant that the FBI had been in regular contact with the boys earlier.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-22-2013 at 03:24 PM.