Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Sure thing rev. You expected no comment. Which is why you posted?

Okay. So. Tell us what words you'd like us to use when commenting on your Non-post.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Sure thing rev. You expected no comment. Which is why you posted?

Okay. So. Tell us what words you'd like us to use when commenting on your Non-post.
    I don't understand the conspiracies with this one anyway, and won't even comment on the crap being posted as he states. The governor of Mass. himself has stated he saw the footage of this terrorist placing the bomb on the ground just prior to it exploding. The rest matters little to me, I couldn't care less if they then caught up with him and blew his brains out, tossed grenades at him, sliced his throat or whatever.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't understand the conspiracies with this one anyway, and won't even comment on the crap being posted as he states. The governor of Mass. himself has stated he saw the footage of this terrorist placing the bomb on the ground just prior to it exploding. The rest matters little to me, I couldn't care less if they then caught up with him and blew his brains out, tossed grenades at him, sliced his throat or whatever.

Jim. This is just another version of the JFK, MLK, Moon Walk, Zimmerman conspiracy idea that MUST NOT, and SHOULD NOT be left to die by the side of the road.

Some people are never, ever happy unless they can make up, fabricate, hypothesize their own, twisted, mental challenges into something that still means NOTHING.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Well Actually the governor stated he never actually saw the tape himself it was described to him at a briefing. sooo .
    if you care to know.
    looks like only the right officials get to see it... so far... i guess. But the cops said it him... so its him... they know best... they don't have show evidence or nuthin..
    3 minute mark

But you don't care if officials lie or are mistaken? Are you that sure they have the right guy?
    If they are lying or are mistaken about the condition of a "suspect" in custody how can you trust the rest with certainty?
    just sayin.

O yeah I remember you believe the cops until you have "IRREFUTABLE PROOF " they are lying.
    if you have it, photographic proof from the cops,
    theeen well you don't care.

no problem.
    i got it.
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-22-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Well Actually the governor stated he never actually saw the tape himself it was described to him at a briefing. sooo .
    if you care to know.
    looks like only the right officials get to see it... so far... i guess. But the cops said it him... so its him... they know best... they don't have show evidence or nuthin..
    3 minute mark

But you don't care if officials lie or are mistaken? Are you that sure they have the right guy?
    If they are lying or are mistaken about the condition of a "suspect" in custody how can you trust the rest with certainty?
    just sayin.

O yeah I remember you believe the cops until you have "IRREFUTABLE PROOF " they are lying.

no problem.
    i got it.

rev. Just because none of us here have photo's, or a video of you robbing a bank. Doesn't mean...You didn't do it!
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Jim. This is just another version of the JFK, MLK, Moon Walk, Zimmerman conspiracy idea that MUST NOT, and SHOULD NOT be left to die by the side of the road.

Some people are never, ever happy unless they can make up, fabricate, hypothesize their own, twisted, mental challenges into something that still means NOTHING.

Like Vince Foster you mean AT?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

if you care to know.
    3 minute mark
    Well, he certainly spoke as if he had seen it, and I highly doubt the FBI and all the police officials watched it and refused to share with the governor.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...927#post632927

no problem.
    i got it.
    So now you're going to go into asshole mode? This is why people can't stand retards that believe anything the read/see on youtube, they become irrational and hilarious at the same time. Bottom line, there is MORE than enough irrefutable proof that these 2 assholes committed this crime, and I really couldn't care less what a knucklehead conspiracy theorist believes. And if you are going to end your posts with crap trying to dissuade others from posting and such, then don't post it. But if you do, and it's retarded as usual, expect to be scoffed at laughed at.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It's called being gullible and anti-government. Reminds me of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. I'll bet Rev has locks on his pudding and milk too!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Like Vince Foster you mean AT?

No. That's a completely different story, and you know it. You sound more like Obama, with every passing day.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

So now you're going to go into asshole mode?...
    Did start off by saying what you posted was "crap"?
    Did i say I could care less what the facts are, after you've posted them?
    who went to a certain mode 1st.
    i try not to give what i get all the time but hey don't act all innocent Jim.

As far as the Gov sounding sure. well it wasn't the whole story though. my link shows the interview of the comments.
    And well the officials sounded sure that the suspect was shot in the throat too. but hey maybe it was knife, or shrapnel or nothing.
    but we are SURE HE DID IT!!

Bottom line, there is MORE than enough irrefutable proof( you haven't posted any) that these 2 assholes committed this crime, and I really couldn't care less what a knucklehead conspiracy theorist believes. And if you are going to end your posts with crap trying to dissuade others from posting and such, then don't post it. But if you do, and it's retarded as usual, expect to be scoffed at laughed at.
    I wasn't trying to dissuade anyone Jim. it's just the type of response i expect when i post certain topics
    either no response or contentless ridicule with good dollop of name calling. it was a prediction. not a warning.

not sure why you would take it as an attempt to dissuade. I hoped it'd be a prod to get an honest comment for a change. but it seems it served more as a self fulling prophecy.
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-22-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I had to thank rev for that interesting post and a good laugh. They have only concentrated on the two bombers. There has been no further mention of the saudi guy, who was here illegally, living in Boston, when he was suppose to be in Ohio. Then there was the friend that was shot in Florida. The three murders committed a few months before the bombing. Damn rev, your dropping the ball, just so you can declare this scumbag innocent.

Rev there are real conspiracies out there, if you just look for them. The Zimmerman case is a prime example. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS, NSA and many more. But instead of concentrating on the real ones you run straight to left field and start following the little animals.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default We will never know many things....but it doesn't hurt to ask or wonder.

I truly believe that B.O. is (to some degree) working with those who hate us most and would do us great harm whenever given the chance. The Obama regime has shown time and time again a zeal to aid our enemies and because of our "buddy-buddy-ship" with the Saudi Gov. we have seen much of the facts swept under the rug just as Holder has successfully swept his giving guns to Mexican gangs. As B.O. and Hillary swept Benghazi under the rug successfully, I see no limit to what they an do and although I do not agree with REV on this issue (in its entirety) I do believe there is MUCH more to it and we all smelled something fishy when the first suspect was so sloppily dismissed and so QUICKLY flown back to Saudi Arabia. We'll never know why we lost the largest number of Navy S.E.A.L.S after we took our OBL and we'll probably never see justice in the case of the Fort Hood TERRORIST who has been labeled an initiator "work place violence".

I have no doubts that these two did and I have no doubts that the brother ran over the elder brother just as much as I suspect he cut his own throat but I also believe they had help and that help may have been the ring leader or the one who funded much of this (not that our taxes funded a great deal of it) but the FIRST suspect could very well be that person. Below is what I had wondered about:

__________________________________________________ _____________

لقاء مع موسى اسماعيل أوباما

Americans are SICK of the cover-ups, unanswered questions and outright LIES such as the one below:
    The State Department's press officer told reporters that their dept. was sorry for short notice after changing the SCHEDULED meeting to a closed one

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...84.html?hp=l19

Later Tuesday, at the daily briefing for reporters, State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said the exclusion of the press from the meeting was due to Kerry's busy schedule.

"This was just a scheduling change on our part," Ventrell said.
    That met with a skeptical reaction from journalists, who had been advised that the meeting would include a so-called "camera spray" at the top of the session.

At least SOME reporters are still REPORTING and asking questions. One such reporter, Matt Lee of The Associated Press, asked: "Are you really trying to say that this [SCHEDULED] meeting was moved from a camera/photo op to being closed, for scheduling reasons? Is that seriously your answer: that because the secretary was tired after 10 days on the road and is going to the Hill tomorrow?"

We have "leaders" who feel that they can do and say anything without having to answer to the people and I hope our REAL leadership will rise to the occasion. I also hope that the liberals will see just how dangerous a pot we are ALL boiling in.

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innoce...da-terrorists/

After the bombings, a Saudi by the name of Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was hospitalized and became a ‘suspect’, then a ‘person of interest’. His apartment was searched by federal and local authorities. No confirmation has been given so far to his involvement. The Media were quick to claim his innocence, of course.
    This brings us to the Boston marathon bombings.
    Foreign Policy is reporting that he’s ‘no longer a person of interest’, which means he’s “innocent”, right?

Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of
    85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:

#15 Badr Saud Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi
    #73 Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi
    #26 Khalid Salim Uwaid Al-Lahibi Al-Harbi
    #29 Raed Abdullah Salem Al-Thahiri Al-Harbi
    #43 Abdullah Abdul Rahman Muhammad Al-Harbi (leader)
    #60 Fayez Ghuneim Humeid Al-Hijri Al-Harbi

Source:
    http://aalhameed1.net/vb/showthread.php?t=1565
    Then you have Al-Harbi clan members in Gitmo:
    Salim Salman Awadallah Al-Sai’di Al-Harbi
    Majid Abdullah Hussein Al-Harbi
    Muhammad Abdullah Saqr Al-Alawi Al-Harbi
    Ghanem Abdul Rahman Ghanem Al-Harbi
    Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awfi Al-Harbi

Source: http://www.muslm.net/vb/showthread.p...مو

There are specific Saudi clans that are rife with members of Al-Qaeda, which makes it quite alarming as to why nearly a hundred thousand student visas are issued to these. Americans are clueless as to clan ties when it comes to terrorism.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Obamas’ Wahhabist Fundraising Empire

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/walid-a...ist-relatives/

After President Obama was inaugurated, the Muslim side of the Obama family in Kenya boomed, and it went from rags to riches overnight. They became one of the most influential families in western Kenya and even extended their sphere of influence to Saudi Arabia. When Sarah, president Obama’s grandmother, decided to go to the Hajj, an obligatory pilgrimage to Mecca with Musa, president Obama’s first cousin, they were welcomed with open arms and were provided a special escort with full security detail and first-classtreatment at the Saudi royal court:

Thus, president Obama’s grandmother, Sarah Obama, started the Sarah Obama Benevolent Fund Institute, otherwise known as the
    Mama Sarah Obama Children Foundation, which raises 90% of its monies primarily from donors in the United States and some from Europe, solicited as humanitarian aid — as the promotional website advertised: “to make a lasting impact on the lives of the orphans and underprivileged children by improving their housing, their education, their upbringing,” which “continued to weigh heavily on Mama Sarah.” All this and “to help the neglected HIV/AIDS infected and affected in Kogelo village by linking them to care-givers and professional health services providers.”
    This is the version we are told. But when one peruses the foundation’s real activities [IN ARABIC], one finds a very dark side to what the family’s efforts are really all about.
    Musa Ismail Obama, the president’s cousin, in an exclusive interview with Al-Jazeera TV (see all three parts below, explained all the troublesome detail, which does not bode well when translated into English: the bulk of the Sarah Fund as it turns out sends little to widows and orphans while the rest goes towards giving free scholarships to studying Sharia at the most influential Wahhabist centers in Saudi Arabia.
    In the shocking interview, Musa was asked about his communications with cousin Barack, the president of the United States. The soft-spoken Musa explained that the president’s preferred method of communications was through one chosen conduit that relays messages back and forth with the family in Kenya by going through uncle Sayid Hussein Obama. This is the man who, with Mama Sarah, was also
    in attendance at Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Obama’s uncle Sayid Hussein Obama,is active in his work with the notorious Muslim World League (MWL) and is in contact with Obama fairly regularly. The MWL is full of hatred and radical speech with connections that support and plan certain harmful activities.

Numerous MWL’s members have worked with Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda. These villains gained material support, sponsorship and cover from MWL operatives in MWL offices around the world. Such recent activity also points to the Obama Family's support of "extemism" and could explain, not only the cover up of this terrible TERRORIST bombing that mr. B.O. called a "tradgedy", but could also explain the continuous support that B.O. has given to the muSLUM world since he has been in office. From the Fort Hood TERRORIST shooting (not work place violence mr. B.O.) to the the lack of support to one of the only SECULAR uprising in the muSLUM area, we see full well who B.O. is in bed with and who he seeks to stomp out.

The HATE:
    “Scholars in Kenya Call Their Brethren to Spread Islam and Teach Arabic” “Muslims [in Kenya] suffer from the monumental Christianization aided by Zionist expansionism that infiltrates the nation.”

http://shoebat.com/shoebat-foundatio...aising-empire/

NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I had to thank rev for that interesting post and a good laugh. They have only concentrated on the two bombers. There has been no further mention of the saudi guy, who was here illegally, living in Boston, when he was suppose to be in Ohio. Then there was the friend that was shot in Florida. The three murders committed a few months before the bombing. Damn rev, your dropping the ball, just so you can declare this scumbag innocent.

Rev there are real conspiracies out there, if you just look for them. The Zimmerman case is a prime example. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS, NSA and many more. But instead of concentrating on the real ones you run straight to left field and start following the little animals.
    I guess i should thanks for the backhanded compliment Gaffer.
    but I think i have talked about the nSA quite a bit, more to come.

fast and Furious I've hit that one a few times as well with some preety deep reports on it and the house of death should have been scandal.

Benghazi, i've made a few comments in that direction and posted a bit on that to.
    no one called what i said
    "crap"
    on any of the above.

Zimmerman. i don't know what kind of conspiracy is around that.
    He was acquitted and is free. the system worked in this case. some want to pile on, on both side and make it an all important racial issue . no ones listening to each other everyone involved seems to be in blame mode and defense mode. it's a lot of heat and little light. If i were to consider it a conspiracy I'd say it's just another version of divide and conquer. most of the lower and middle class people -black and white- that are most upset with each other over this are all being crapped on by gov't in a thousand different ways and all their freedom striped, their jobs shipped overseas, the banks are stealing their pensions, their children shipped off the BS wars, all financial and personal records being spied, fluoride in the water, GMO's banned in most countries being feed to their kids, health care cost out of reach, education shot to crap, justice system for the rich and connected.
    But the thing they want to fight about is and the most important issue is race. And media is just egging it on while completely ignoring important issues.

As far as declaring the "scum bags" innocent.
    Again what we have here is a failure to communicate.
    Aren't people supposed to be assumed innocent until PROVEN guilty? Or is a lynch mob what we really want?
    I don't know if they did it or not. it looks like it may be the case.
    If you notice what i've been doing is pointing out HOLES in the gov'ts and media's Stories.
    if those holes make the brother innocent well so be it, But that's not my point. I don't think it does quite yet.
    My Point is the Gov't and media has been shoveling a load a crap to the public. And withholding interesting information with it's conflicting stories.

I've mentioned the FBI killing the Florida buddy too, that's shady.
    the arab's that's weird not much to go on so far though. what i've point out here are facts we can get our hands on that irrefutably prove the gov't and medias mismash of lies on one front. The front they want us to focus on. If Arabs are involved then pointing out the flaws in the popular case can make it easier to look at them.
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-23-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

the older brother was alive and taken into custody a day after they said he was dead. the FBI was in contact with the older brother on a regular basis before the bombing and made phone contact with him after the bombing. and one part i have not posted the younger boy was shot in the throat by officials so he couldn't talk.
    He's dead... Just like your wacky theories.

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Too bad he couldn't have lived so that the victims who lost limbs couldn't have driven over him a few more times. The young punk who survived, should be 'relieved' of his legs, then his arms and finally his head (as is the custom with muSLUMs). Then we need to demand that Saudi who was quickly flown to his country before all the facts were revealed to the public.

THEN, we need to demand that B.O. and Holder are tarred and feathers as is the custom of our founders. Then they can be led out of town (or country preferably) on the JACK@$$ they rode in on.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1