Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default XBox gamer tags?

After the passing of my PS3 a few months ago and the gamers itch-itching i decided to branch over to xbox at the start of the month. Playing through a load of old classics atm but one new game which i thought was fantastic was the new Tomb Raider, the story/cutscenes were a lil sillyish, but the actual gameplay and implementation was awesome, a great direction for a (hopefully) refreshed series to start from.

Anyways, for anysuch other users, add/share @ Noiiir (:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I'm not dirt poor this summer/have the time/buy online/feel like getting back into games,
    My gamer tag is always Cadet tr1g.
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    If I'm not dirt poor this summer/have the time/buy online/feel like getting back into games,
    My gamer tag is always Cadet tr1g.
    Don't you know how to mod an Xbox 360 to play backup games?

This is where you can get instructions to download the firmware and flash the DVD-ROM to defeat the block against playing copied games. The proper firmware is called Lite Touch. Make sure you have the latest version so you don't get banned from Xbox Live.

http://www.ixtreme.net/
    Last edited by tailfins; 04-28-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If my son finally gets his Xbox (either now, or within the next few months), there's a 'slight' possibility that I might find myself playing a game or 2, and probably getting addicted, and finding a game where you can buy gift cards to enhance the experience...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock