Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Missileman. Rev doesn't want, or need to hear that. It is seemingly beyond his mental capacity to accept.

And this is but a tiny microcosm of our population, and how totally uninformed they are.
    Liberals and Pothead Conservatives....

Ron Paul blamed us for 9/11.

Blame America first, ignore all evidence to the contrary.

That's how liberals and Pothead conservatives roll.
    Mama Jeffro: Jeeeeh-froooo! What's going on down there? What's that smell?
    Jeffro: Nothing ma! Me and Lorenzo are practicing our Turkish oil wrestling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nah--liberals and potheads don't tell the truth.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Rev, with all due respect, it was torture for me to read your posts and have to endure your sympathy for terrorists

Revelarts, I'm not going to spend a lot of time arguing the toss about this with you. I'll just state my piece in this post .. maybe one or two more afterwards.

Simply .. I couldn't care less whether terrorists suffer torture, or not. WHO CARES IF THEY DO ? THEY ARE TERRORISTS !!!!

You seem very concerned about their fate, what they could endure. Where in your musings, Revelarts, do you spare a thought FOR THEIR VICTIMS ??

... No. You don't. Do you ?

Trust a Leftie to have more time for fretting about the fate of TERRORISTS, THAN THEIR VICTIMS.

Threads like this have me spitting blood.
    If terrorists do suffer, then that's fine by me. Let the scum rot in hell.

I have one complaint against Gitmo. One only. But I absolutely do have grounds for complaint.

MY COMPLAINT IS THAT THERE AREN'T MORE OF THEM.

If I was Prime Minister of Great Britain, I'd be offering the Americans land, facilities, whatever they wanted, to run some Gitmo-style compounds on British soil. I'd be very happy to. Hell, I'd probably want to run a couple of British ones myself.

And I wouldn't care what they did to get their information. I'd just be happy that the facilities were in operation.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post
    Did the study happen to delve into how the enemy is housing and feeding our prisoners they have in captivity?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Red, If people had not gone to jail because of the kind of torture I'm talking about you might have point. until then , clearly, we are talking about 2 different things. One metaphorical torture, the other actual.

But it's more saddening to me that our country is so fearful and feels so desperately threatened by a handful of fanatics that some want to give up our reputation and principals forever to employee --and regularly advocate-- practices that we all understood to be barbaric and evil only a few years earlier.
    Rev, it does not take many to kill alot of innocent people

How many "fanatics" did it take to murder 3,000 people of 9/11/11?

How many did it take to murder our sailors and officers on the USS Cole?

It does not take that many Rev

Yea I am fearful because it is one thing to have several bleeding hearts on a message board cry a river of tears over the rights of terrorists - but I hope the hell that is not happening with the folks whose job it is to stop the attacks

Oh, and just for you Rev

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Note to all. Forgive rev. For he knows not...what he is doing.

Everyone should know, and understand. Talking to rev is a useless cause. Much like jafar the other False Prophet.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post
    Did the study happen to delve into how the enemy is housing and feeding our prisoners they have in captivity?
    Perhaps it is time to have the same policy regarding prisoners as the terrorists do and not take any

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Perhaps it is time to have the same policy regarding prisoners as the terrorists do and not take any

red states rule. Remember? Obama jumped to using Deadly attacks by drones, and those attacks rarely, if ever, leave anyone left to gather up, and take as prisoner. So..no prisoners have been added to Gitmo, or other places.

And, I would like to ask tailfins....how many, and where are any Americans being held as prisoners of WAR, TODAY?
    Last edited by aboutime; 04-30-2013 at 03:30 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Note to all. Forgive rev. For he knows not...what he is doing.

Everyone should know, and understand. Talking to rev is a useless cause. Much like jafar the other False Prophet.
    Rev is a cool guy as he is consistent

He has been one of the few posters here speaking out on my abortion "doctor" thread

As I said, I am delighted Rev and his liberal pals who are supporting him on this thread, are NOT responsible for keeping us safe

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Revelarts, I'm not going to spend a lot of time arguing the toss about this with you. I'll just state my piece in this post .. maybe one or two more afterwards.
    Simply .. I couldn't care less whether terrorists suffer torture, or not. WHO CARES IF THEY DO ? THEY ARE TERRORISTS !!!!
    they are terrorist suspects. and as a rule Americans are above torture. we claim to better than that.
    no cruel and unusual punishment is part of our Constitution.

and as mention before in other thread terrorist , Heretics, murderer whatever the crime as the civilisied people in the conflict, we don't torture.
    As the Christian people we don't Torture.
    As idiots and emotional barbarians we make excuses for it and clsim it helps because it feeds a bit of vengeance, supposedly, but does ZERO for safety or justice.

You seem very concerned about their fate, what they could endure. Where in your musings, Revelarts, do you spare a thought FOR THEIR VICTIMS ??
    ... No. You don't. Do you ?
    If you'd read a few of my post you'd know I never want any unborn, elderly, white, black, yellow, Hispanic, Muslim, Buddhist, Pagan Jew, atheist, gay, strait Innocent harmed ever.
    and or criminals only in the act or after due process and foreign enemies only if in the act or after a declaration of war by congress. rule of law and all that.

Trust a Leftie to have more time for fretting about the fate of TERRORISTS, THAN THEIR VICTIMS.
    Drummond your view of this issue is so narrow you don't even seem to know how to understand any other positions outside of your own cartoon world view of left and and right. Standing for the law, decency and the rights of all men to you translates into 'your left and you love the terrorist and hate the victims'? That some stupid BS Drummond. If your gonna toss it like that be ready to get it back my friend. It's ridiculous and thickheaded slur. I refuse to have it sent my way again without tossing back a few. You've accuse me of it to many times and it seems your not capable of understanding the facts of the position so i have little option than to believe you are INCAPABLE of it. Don't come my way with the BS line again, it's a lie and i won't be tagged with the slurs anymore just because you've got no basis in reality to make any cogent arguments. And must resort to emotional BS name calling.

Threads like this have me spitting blood. If terrorists do suffer, then that's fine by me. Let the scum rot in hell.
    sorry the facts here make you spit blood.
    It should sober you up. but no, you have chosen to believe a position DESPITE ALL ANY ANY FACTS TO THE CONTRARY.
    that fact that they admit that it doesn't even work or will cause more harm does not phase you or is not even something that you'd consider might have some bit of truth in it.

I have one complaint against Gitmo. One only. But I absolutely do have grounds for complaint.
    MY COMPLAINT IS THAT THERE AREN'T MORE OF THEM.
    If I was Prime Minister of Great Britain, I'd be offering the Americans land, facilities, whatever they wanted, to run some Gitmo-style compounds on British soil. I'd be very happy to. Hell, I'd probably want to run a couple of British ones myself.
    And I wouldn't care what they did to get their information. I'd just be happy that the facilities were in operation.
    " I wouldn't even care if they got information"
    'better methods be d@mned torture um all' RAARRR . laws of heaven and earth be D2mned.
    that's a crazy mans position. Not someone who claims to be rational. whoose goal is the safety and peace of his country.
    FACTS matter to the rational person.
    it's seems it's more like a religion to you. It seems that you think
    the enemy is so evil that you'd just want to see some witches... i mean Islamist terrorist burn.
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-30-2013 at 03:58 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

interrogation... with torture.
    SERE trainers call it torture.

in·ter·ro·ga·tion
    [in-ter-uh-gey-shuhn] Show IPA

noun
    1. the act of interrogating; questioning.
    2. an instance of being interrogated: He seemed shaken after his interrogation.
    3. a question; inquiry.
    4. a written list of questions.
    5. an interrogation point; question mark.

police interrogate everyday, there's no water-boarding involved missile.
    For every trainer you can quote that calls it torture, there are dozens who say it's not.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    For every trainer you can quote that calls it torture, there are dozens who say it's not.
    quote them please
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

BTW Rev, only THREE terrorists were water boarded and the info obtained SAVED lives and PREVENTED future attacks

I shed no tears for these bastards and I am pleased lives were saved because a little water was shoved down the nose of a worthless terrorist bastard

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

BTW Rev, only THREE terrorists were water boarded and the info obtained SAVED lives and PREVENTED future attacks

I shed no tears for these bastards and I am pleased lives were saved because a little water was shoved down the nose of a worthless terrorist bastard
    the report found otherwise,
    and i've pointed some of those out you before but you refused to believe the U.S gov'ts on reports of deaths by torture.
    and the series of officers that resigned there commissions becuase of torture.
    and the conservative judges who threw gitmo terrorist cases out of becuase of torture.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the report found otherwise,
    and i've pointed some of those out you before but you refused to believe the U.S gov'ts on reports of deaths by torture.
    and the series of officers that resigned there commissions becuase of torture.
    and the conservative judges who threw gitmo terrorist cases out of becuase of torture.

Sorry Rev, but you seem to believe the government when they tell you what you want to hear - otherwise it is a grand conspiracy

If this crap were true, the liberal media would be all over it - blaming Bush, and claaing for trials

Here is the ABC link and it shut up BullyP and he fled his own pro terrorist thread

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...xclusive-only/

But I have to give you credit Rev, you are busting your ass to make the terrorists out the victim
    Last edited by red states rule; 04-30-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Ronald Reagan