Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

ooo kkkk.

enjoy your police, no matter What they do. its right and good and proper. Im sure.
    They never need warrants, ever It's liberal and crazy to think so. and means you hate the man.

We have to obey them always and with respect because, well just because they won't like it and I'm sure there some law that says the lowly civilians have to. Show our papers on demand. and obey the police, obey the police, obey the police no matter what and it will be fine. They are trying to protect me or somebody, maybe i'm a threat and a don't even know it.
    And if suspects don't talk a little torture never hurt anybody. it's not really torture anyway. and what if something happened if they didn't, then what?

phew booy, yeah right, I see what your saying.

Look, God Bless you all, it's very sad what my country men have come too.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-17-2013 at 07:04 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Cops standing by a quiet home while another gets warrant is not Crazy. and you know it.
    Yeah, it is crazy, since he doesn't need a warrant. Even your beloved activist liberal courts haven't gotten that crazy. Yet.

It's as crazy as walking 50 miles buy a new spare tire when the one in your trunk is perfectly fine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ooo kkkk.

enjoy your police, no matter What they do. it right and good and proper.
    Yeah, we said that.

They never need warrants, ever It's liberal and crazy to think so. and means you hate the man.
    Yeah, we said that.

Need I go on?
    Last edited by taft2012; 05-17-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So we shouldn't trust the police for basically ANY call they investigate, as they can ALWAYS be making stuff up, faking calls, planting stuff... In almost every instance I can think of a plausible reason as to how the cops can do wrong - so we should ban all entries, and make it 100% illegal for them to EVER enter without a warrant. For as many complainers get their way then, just as many will get abused or killed for the police not being able to do their jobs.
    If the cops get to the house and someone's covered in blood or bruises...you know, EVIDENCE, that certainly meets probable cause. A phone call from who knows who is not probable cause. If the cops arrive and there is no EVIDENCE to proceed, they should be required to get a warrant if they want to enter the house. That's not unreasonable.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post
    First of all, as explained in other threads and deliberately ignored, the police do not need a warrant in this emergency situation.
    What emergency? The husband and wife both presented themselves at the front door.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    If the cops get to the house and someone's covered in blood or bruises...you know, EVIDENCE, that certainly meets probable cause. A phone call from who knows who is not probable cause. If the cops arrive and there is no EVIDENCE to proceed, they should be required to get a warrant if they want to enter the house. That's not unreasonable.
    Another one who doesn't know what the hell "probable cause" is...

Or what the case law is on these matters.

Nor is remotely interested in learning.

Why bother?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Someone called in a domestic issue. They HAVE to ensure the safety of all parties before they can leave, or they're supposed to.
    Legislating tyranny doesn't make it any less tyrannical.
    Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    It must be sad to always be so angry at the police, or anyone else for that matter. .....
    Logic?

Live with your infantile anger. And have a cookie.
    ...... ALL COPS ARE EVIL is what you're really saying.
    sad.
    more Logic?

a 911 call comes in... and you want a warrant issued on each and every one before any police action,
    regardless of the immediacy of the situation? Logic? -never said that, can you read?-
    You're certifiable. more Logic?

Time is a factor. that appears to be something you are simply intellectually unable to process.
    more Logic?

-you can't seem to understand ZERO evidence of a crime-

I sincerely hope that the police are NEVER called to your home,...You'd be the first one to sue.
    more Logic? based on --nada--

of course you are. You've already made up your mind that there is no need for police, no possible reason they have for entering ANY home, welcome or not... why bother with looking for facts or supporting evidence, right Fuck debate, right?
    dumb ass.
    more Logic or insults and made up BS

Did I stutter? No, you're just not very bright I guess.
    more Logic?

The police had probable cause to enter. Said cause being the complaint called in.
    more Logic? probable cause is just call no evidence at the scence ZERO?
    How do you survive, hating 'the man' so much?
    more Logic ? if that is example of logic you ARE more logically.
    Don iicles was very Logical too i guess

Look Marcus I've Never called you stupid, your a very sharp guy, and it's not my style.
    but name callin aint logic my friend
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Getting a warrant is not like walking back to the car and picking one up. There's a lot involved with a lot of paper work. If the people refuse to come out, or let the officers in, the officers are required to take action in order to insure everyones safety. All it takes, according to case law, is for the officers to have probable cause to suspect something is wrong and they can take action.

Don't like it Rev? Get the laws changed. Should be no problem. There must be 6 whole people in the country that think like you.

Your always quick to jump on the accusation band wagon for things you know nothing about. But the real conspiracies and law breaking gets passed over.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Look Marcus I've Never called you stupid, your a very sharp guy, and it's not my style.
    but name callin aint logic my friend

rev. Just because you are convinced that patronizing others, and using rhetoric will disguise your claims about using name calling in any way...doesn't convince someone, or anyone you target with your Obama-like, self impressed dribble.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Getting a warrant is not like walking back to the car and picking one up. There's a lot involved with a lot of paper work. If the people refuse to come out, or let the officers in, the officers are required to take action in order to insure everyones safety. All it takes, according to case law, is for the officers to have probable cause to suspect something is wrong and they can take action.

Don't like it Rev? Get the laws changed. Should be no problem. There must be 6 whole people in the country that think like you.

Your always quick to jump on the accusation band wagon for things you know nothing about. But the real conspiracies and law breaking gets passed over.

'Probable cause' is just an excuse for tyranny. The cops could have waited outside while a proper warrant was procured. And they don't have to use force when they finally serve that warrant. They just do that shit because they like it. I'm sure the Gestapo got a similar thrill when they kicked down doors.

Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

ooo kkkk.

enjoy your police, no matter What they do. its right and good and proper. Im sure.

We have to obey them always and with respect because, well just because they won't like it and I'm sure there some law that says the lowly civilians have to. Show our papers on demand. and obey the police, obey the police, obey the police no matter what and it will be fine. They are trying to protect me or somebody, maybe i'm a threat and a don't even know it.
    And if suspects don't talk a little torture never hurt anybody. it's not really torture anyway. and what if something happened if they didn't, then what?

phew booy, yeah right, I see what your saying.

Look, God Bless you all, it's very sad what my country men have come too.
    Rev - WHY would I, or anyone else, reply in a serious or respectful manner - when time and time and time again - you do like you did above, which is CONTINUALLY putting words into the mouths of others? Why can't you just debate fairly instead of making up things others never stated?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    'Probable cause' is just an excuse for tyranny. The cops could have waited outside while a proper warrant was procured. And they don't have to use force when they finally serve that warrant. They just do that shit because they like it. I'm sure the Gestapo got a similar thrill when they kicked down doors.

The cops would wait outside while some found a judge and presented the evidence and probable cause, then described the house and surrounding area and names of the people in the house. All of that has to be included in the warrant. The warrant then has to be hand delivered back to the officers at the door. It's a very time consuming process that takes hours.

The officers are not looking to search the house, they want to talk to the people there, who are refusing to cooperate. You don't need a warrant to talk to someone. Nothing gestapo about it. Now if it were the IRS you might have point.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm sorry you disagree with the way the law works, but rarely will the police have evidence tossed into their faces. At times they actually need to do their jobs and investigate calls that come in, and actually take the ones seriously where it is stated that someone is in danger.

Someone refusing to simply answer the door or step out to talk to police, this gives the police caution, as to WHY won't they cooperate. If the person refuses to cooperate with the police, on a DV call, it's not unreasonable for the police to take it seriously and ensure everyone is OK anyway. Not every household has windows, many, many people live in apartments. So if a husband beats his wife, someone hears and calls the police, when they arrive - so long as no blood is on the door and the hubby yells from behind the door that all is ok, they should just leave?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What emergency? The husband and wife both presented themselves at the front door.
    How do the police even know who lives there, let alone who is husband and wife?