Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Blacks Have a Criminal Mentality

Yes, it's true. Blacks in the US commit murder and other violent crimes 7 times more frequently than whites per capita. They are a culture of violence, irresponsibility, murder, rape, stupidity, laziness and crappy music.

They are the blight of our society. So the question is, what should we do about it?
    Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Not impressed with your statistics. Especially when you consider that the pediatrician who saved my little sister in the middle of a seizure was African American. His house was across the street and he was not even on call at the time but his partner was. They both came to the house. One of my best friends in college half carried me across campus when I trashed an ankle - again African American. Jazz? Soul? Crappy music? True I don't care for rap or hip hop but I also don't care all that much for opera. The roots of much of modern American music are in the black experience in America. Your level of bigotry and ignorance on this subject is abysmal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    Not impressed with your statistics.
    Oh, they're not my statistics, they belong to the DoJ.

Especially when you consider that the pediatrician who saved my little sister in the middle of a seizure was African American. His house was across the street and he was not even on call at the time but his partner was. They both came to the house. One of my best friends in college half carried me across campus when I trashed an ankle - again African American. Jazz? Soul? Crappy music? True I don't care for rap or hip hop but I also don't care all that much for opera. The roots of much of modern American music are in the black experience in America. Your level of bigotry and ignorance on this subject is abysmal.
    I gave you statistics from the US Department of Justice and you call me ignorant. Funny!!! [do you know what the word 'ironic' means?]
    Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yes, it's true. Blacks in the US commit murder and other violent crimes 7 times more frequently than whites per capita. They are a culture of violence, irresponsibility, murder, rape, stupidity, laziness and crappy music.

They are the blight of our society. So the question is, what should we do about it?
    Lord God please help Some Americans stop demonization of groups of humans that don't look like them or have the same religion.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Lord God please help Some Americans stop demonization of groups of humans that don't look like them or have the same religion.

Hmmm, what do any of those things have to do with my OP?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    Not impressed with your statistics. Especially when you consider that the pediatrician who saved my little sister in the middle of a seizure was African American. His house was across the street and he was not even on call at the time but his partner was. They both came to the house. One of my best friends in college half carried me across campus when I trashed an ankle - again African American. Jazz? Soul? Crappy music? True I don't care for rap or hip hop but I also don't care all that much for opera. The roots of much of modern American music are in the black experience in America. Your level of bigotry and ignorance on this subject is abysmal.

WiccanLiberal. Watch the reaction to this. What we are reading is the sick, miserable way racists act. And, when we point out those acts. We become the target of their Racist accusations. It's a nationwide sickness that isn't reserved for one race, or another.
    All people have it in them. And, as we are seeing. Some take pride in it, which explains why they can't see it in themselves.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    WiccanLiberal. Watch the reaction to this. What we are reading is the sick, miserable way racists act.
    By posting facts and statistics?

And, when we point out those acts. We become the target of their Racist accusations. It's a nationwide sickness that isn't reserved for one race, or another.
    All people have it in them. And, as we are seeing. Some take pride in it, which explains why they can't see it in themselves.
    So you have nothing to add to this conversation? Again?

Imagine that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

no, just no. First off, you didn't post any stats here, so this is thus far still opinion.

However, those stats are still not pointing to your "logic", as they do not take into account that blacks also make up a large majority of inner-city areas, with inferior schools trying to by and large crank them out thru the system.

Anyone in the doj would tell you that crime is much higher in low-income areas, especially with high pop density, and since the majorities in those areas are minorities such as blacks and Latinos, guess what? They're naturally going to follow suit, racking up the numbers as opposed to whites
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    no, just no. First off, you didn't post any stats here, so this is thus far still opinion.
    No, I posted DoJ stats. They are not my opinion.

However, those stats are still not pointing to your "logic", as they do not take into account that blacks also make up a large majority of inner-city areas, with inferior schools trying to by and large crank them out thru the system.

Anyone in the doj would tell you that crime is much higher in low-income areas, especially with high pop density, and since the majorities in those areas are minorities such as blacks and Latinos, guess what? They're naturally going to follow suit, racking up the numbers as opposed to whites
    Stats are stats. Facts are facts. It is what it is. Negroes are inclined to criminal activity 7 times more than whites.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

No, I posted DoJ stats. They are not my opinion.

Stats are stats. Facts are facts. It is what it is. Negroes are inclined to criminal activity 7 times more than whites.
    That is a fact. The blacks engage in criminal activities more often than whites do because lazy people prefer to take risks rather than work. Sad but true.

Never fear the more truth you post about blacks the more you will be called a racist. Just like posting too much truth about muslims gets one called a racist here. Which is rather strange as muslims are definitely not a damn race....--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    That is a fact. The blacks engage in criminal activities more often than whites do because lazy people prefer to take risks rather than work. Sad but true.

Never fear the more truth you post about blacks the more you will be called a racist. Just like posting too much truth about muslims gets one called a racist here. Which is rather strange as muslims are definitely not a damn race....--Tyr

I have seen only a few posters here who are capable of separating their emotions from their intellect. That's too bad, because it appears that this forum is predominately comprised of good [albeit misguided] America-loving Patriots.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have seen only a few posters here who are capable of separating their emotions from their intellect. That's too bad, because it appears that this forum is predominately comprised of good [albeit misguided] America-loving Patriots.
    I wondered who would jump your bones for being honest. Thanks for showing comments by AT since I have him on ignore. Now that I saw what he did to you, he stays on ignore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post

I agree with your premises. One, it's pretty much a given that most violent and property crimes are committed by those of lower socioeconomic status.

I've been searching for some stats on Lower SES and race, can't find any. However, I find many, many thesis and research papers putting forth theories and stats on the fact that blacks commit crimes at a higher rate because:
    a) they really don't, prejudicial arrests and convictions.
    b) they are raised in an environment of violence.
    c) there are not jobs worth doing, when crime pays so well

The above are excuses more than actuality, since poor whites and others would be expected to have the same sort of stats, unless somehow poor whites are left off the hook by police or pro-bono lawyers just serve whites and others.

Perhaps more than the comparable stats for races and SES, I'd like to see first black crime rates from 1870-1940, that is since reconstruction but prior to WWII. From what I know of studies of black families before the war, they were stable, even moreso than whites at the time. Again, the stats aren't there and I can only roll my eyes at what has been happening in sociology since the 1980's. What the heck are grad students doing?

What I find are studies of Harlem gangs and Black mafia. Not many blacks were involved in relation to national stats. Nope, most were still down south, living in stable if poor homes. My guess would be during this time period, blacks would have made up a small number nationally of arrests. Of course there would be those brought in by Jim Crow, but for the most part again, even those numbers would be statistically small, though with great harm to the black arrested.

I would posit that the 'jump' in black crime, primarily as today, black-on-black crimes came after the war. With the movement to the North and the ghettoization of families. The largest increase would coincide with Civil Rights legislation and the War on Poverty. No, Civil Rights did not cause the uptick, it did cause the 'War on Poverty.' The War on Poverty destroyed the family structure and encouraged children out of wedlock, with no man staying with the family. Not surprising, black males raised in this culture, saw no reason to stay with the mothers of their babies, the state would take care of such. Women were rewarded for not working and having more children, to bring in more money. At the same time that there was an absence of working males, there was also an absence of working females. The work ethic that is part and parcel of the US culture, was lost to the black youth.

It's almost enough to make me go and get my MA in sociology. So many questions without answers, but lots of hypotheses.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, they're not my statistics, they belong to the DoJ.

I gave you statistics from the US Department of Justice and you call me ignorant. Funny!!! [do you know what the word 'ironic' means?]
    please link to the DOJ statistics on these...

• irresponsibility
    • stupidity
    • laziness
    • crappy music.

We'll wait.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, I posted DoJ stats. They are not my opinion...
    Then you should have no problem linking to the DOJ stats on these points YO)U brought up in the OP...

please link to the DOJ statistics on these...

• irresponsibility
    • stupidity
    • laziness
    • crappy music.

...I mean, since you claim they are facts and not your opinion.

dumb ass.