Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Are you familiar with the names abu nidal, and abu abbas. AQ high ranking terrorists harbored by saddam. al zarqawi also harbored by saddam. A training camp for terrorists called salman pak, located in northern iraq, with saddams full support. But you want to insist he had no ties to terrorists.

You can deny it all you want but the facts are there. And there are more facts being brought out everyday.
    Saddam gave his full support for having a terrorist camp in the NO FLY ZONE area that we and the brits were protecting from saddam's interference?????

lol right, sure...great NON connection imo!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Immature and useless, threatening, post imo.

Wtf is it with this childish name calling instead of debating the issues? Or are you only in to CIRCLE jerks, and patting backs with your like minded friends?
    WTF business is it of yours? When I start doing it to you, feel free to whine and cry about it like rahul does. Until then, STFU.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

saddam gave SUPPOSEDLY BUT NOT CONFIRMED by any means that i have read, 25 k to the families of palestinian suicide bombers in ISRAEL.

is this what YOUR claim means?

And wtf does that have to do WITH US? Or is that not the point? You just wanted to baffle Rahul with your BULLSHIT?
    Obviously, rahul isn't the ONLY one baffled. The administration said saddam supported terrorism. I stated saddam supported terrorism. I provided evidence Saddam supported terrorism.

I never made the claim that Saddam's support of terrorism had anything to do with us, Einstein.

Your newfound butt-buddy keeps claiming that because no one can produce a pic of saddam holding hands with OBL, that he did not support terrorism,as if OBL and AQ are the only terrorists/terrorist organizations on the Earth.

Next time you want to engage in a gunfight with me, try LOADING your weapon.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I am not certain where you were when all of this was definately going on, but here is an article that supports my contention that the administration ''used'' an Al Qaeda link to Saddam, with an Al Qaeda link to 911, and this hyped connection which made normally ''reasoned'' citizens agree to, supporting the going in to, what would be considered an ''unjustified'' war according to Americanized Just War Theory or any normal standards.

That, along with the WMD hype and mushroom cloud in America as the smoking gun crapola, that scared the pants off many Americans, imo.

Hopefully, this will clear up your misconception that the administration did not use an alqaeda link to saddam and 911, as a justification, and reason for going in to a war with Iraq.
    This WP article is evidence of WHAT? That you're as dumb as rahul? The WP -- second only to the NYT for being a leftist mouthpiece -- states without substantiation that the admin claimed a link between Saddam and AQ.

Not good enough. If the admin cliamed it, produce the claim, not some second-hand hearsay leftist rag commentary.

Otherwise, MY statement stands and you're just a brainwashed fool willing to believe whatever the MSM feeds you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    Insults and name calling are not required, and are common debating tactics for those who have nothing constructive to offer to the argument.

Parrot.

Do you always put down the sources that you disagree with?

When they are not credible, yes.

Nonsense. Saddam did not pay any money to terrorists. This has been shown repeatedly.

It has been shown repeatedly that he did. I provide a link and all I get as refutation is your opinion. You are a liar.

Your rude remarks are again not required. Do you ever offer anything of substance?
    Only enough to completely destroy YOUR pathetic argument which has NO substance whatsoever.

You obviously are just one, REAL dumb MFer. Has ANY of your repeated whining and snivelling got even one person to not call you what you are? A liar. A stupid liar. An anti-American piece of shit stupid liar.

Are you getting it now?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Iraq is one of seven countries that have been designated by the Secretary of State as state sponsors of international terrorism. UNSCR 687 prohibits Saddam Hussein from committing or supporting terrorism, or allowing terrorist organizations to operate in Iraq. Saddam continues to violate these UNSCR provisions.

In 1993, the Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) directed and pursued an attempt to assassinate, through the use of a powerful car bomb, former U.S. President George Bush and the Emir of Kuwait. Kuwaiti authorities thwarted the terrorist plot and arrested 16 suspects, led by two Iraqi nationals.

Iraq shelters terrorist groups including the Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization (MKO), which has used terrorist violence against Iran and in the 1970s was responsible for killing several U.S. military personnel and U.S. civilians.

Iraq shelters several prominent Palestinian terrorist organizations in Baghdad, including the Palestine Liberation Front (PLF), which is known for aerial attacks against Israel and is headed by Abu Abbas, who carried out the 1985 hijacking of the cruise ship Achille Lauro and murdered U.S. citizen Leon Klinghoffer.

Iraq shelters the Abu Nidal Organization, an international terrorist organization that has carried out terrorist attacks in twenty countries, killing or injuring almost 900 people. Targets have included the United States and several other Western nations. Each of these groups have offices in Baghdad and receive training, logistical assistance, and financial aid from the government of Iraq.

In April 2002, Saddam Hussein increased from $10,000 to $25,000 the money offered to families of Palestinian suicide/homicide bombers. The rules for rewarding suicide/homicide bombers are strict and insist that only someone who blows himself up with a belt of explosives gets the full payment. Payments are made on a strict scale, with different amounts for wounds, disablement, death as a "martyr" and $25,000 for a suicide bomber. Mahmoud Besharat, a representative on the West Bank who is handing out to families the money from Saddam, said, "You would have to ask President Saddam why he is being so generous. But he is a revolutionary and he wants this distinguished struggle, the intifada, to continue."

Former Iraqi military officers have described a highly secret terrorist training facility in Iraq known as Salman Pak, where both Iraqis and non-Iraqi Arabs receive training on hijacking planes and trains, planting explosives in cities, sabotage, and assassinations.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/ir...ade/sect5.html

Here's the actual claim the admin makes. Odd how there is no mention of al Qaeda nor Osama bin Laden.

Isn't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This WP article is evidence of WHAT? That you're as dumb as rahul? The WP -- second only to the NYT for being a leftist mouthpiece -- states without substantiation that the admin claimed a link between Saddam and AQ.

Not good enough. If the admin cliamed it, produce the claim, not some second-hand hearsay leftist rag commentary.

Otherwise, MY statement stands and you're just a brainwashed fool willing to believe whatever the MSM feeds you.
    You are a real looney toon. And you never, ever supply or post anything of susbstance or linked or documented in any manner. Just your high and mighty opinion not worth the post you type it on.

Then, you come off as though you are high and mighty by attacking the opposition's well thought out post or well documented post by trying to claim the newspaper is a lying piece of shit that you would never believe....chicken gunny? Can't support your convoluted way of viewing things so you, start attacking the messenger or the messenger's VERY LIGITIMATE source?

You're nothing but a loser, who thinks he's something special, when all that comes out of your mouth is crop fertilizer...at best.

You are an arrogant, ignorant, lacking in substance, joke!

Learn how to debate the issues, you've flunked the 6th grade level of such, you debate like a 3 yr old throwing a tantrum!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No one asked what the ''white house's'' official site states? wtf?

We are talking about what the President and vice President and Condi, and Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz and Pearle and even Powel said and implied about Saddam's connection with Alqaeda and ties to them.

Not a f*ing white house site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You are a real looney toon. And you never, ever supply or post anything of susbstance or linked or documented in any manner. Just your high and mighty opinion not worth the post you type it on.

Try post 223, Sherlock. I'm sure your great intellectual prowess will deduce that there is INDEED a link there.

Then, you come off as though you are high and mighty by attacking the opposition's well thought out post or well documented post by trying to claim the newspaper is a lying piece of shit that you would never believe....chicken gunny? Can't support your convoluted way of viewing things so you, start attacking the messenger or the messenger's VERY LIGITIMATE source?

When I see a well thought out or well documented post I'll let you know. The fact is, your oped is evidence of NOTHING.

You're nothing but a loser, who thinks he's something special, when all that comes out of your mouth is crop fertilizer...at best.

You are an arrogant, ignorant, lacking in substance, joke!

Learn how to debate the issues, you've flunked the 6th grade level of such, you debate like a 3 yr old throwing a tantrum!
    Odd, but it appears to me your post is EXACTLY what you are accusing me of. You have NO argument, your so-called evidence is some writer's opinion, and YOU attacked ME first, sticking your nose in where it doesn't bleong, and now you're whining about having it bitch-slapped.

Not only do you have no argument, but you just jumped right in without reading the thread ... IIRC, a favorite MO of yours ... and started letting your mouth flat outrun your mind right off the bat. HAD you done your homework, unless you are just a flat-out liar like hadji, you'd know his argument is dishonest.

Either wipe that Similac off your lips and debate like a man or go sit in the corner with your new butt-buddy. I could care less which you choose, moron.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

No one asked what the ''white house's'' official site states? wtf?

We are talking about what the President and vice President and Condi, and Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz and Pearle and even Powel said and implied about Saddam's connection with Alqaeda and ties to them.

Not a f*ing white house site.
    Of course you didn't because it DIRECTLY refutes the claim made in the oped your dumb ass tried to post as evidence. Got Bush's name right on top. The Bush Admin's official statement concerning Saddam and terrorism.

And your backpedallign sideways is cracking me up. Just another dishonest leftwingnut. Let's pretend the cold hard truth staring you right in your grubby little face isn't there.

Somebody warm this bitch's bottle for him. He's done.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nonsense. Saddam did not pay any money to terrorists. This has been shown repeatedly.

Shown repeatedly where? al jezera? al arabia? The hamas family channel? All you ever offer is opinion pieces. It's was a known fact back in the 90's saddam was paying bombers families.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Shown repeatedly where? al jezera? al arabia? The hamas family channel? All you ever offer is opinion pieces. It's was a known fact back in the 90's saddam was paying bombers families.
    Agreed, he went out of his way to show support for the Palestinian jihadis.

Currently New Delhi, India (at least until I piss off someplace else)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Those were not op-eds, rather, news articles with sources at the end.

No, Saddam did not pay any bomber's families, but hey, feel free to ignore the facts if you wish!!
    Convert to the BPR - Beer Pizza Religion. Worship at the altar of the beer (or other) babes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No, Saddam did not pay any bomber's families, but hey, feel free to ignore the facts if you wish!!
    So show me the proof that he didn't pay hamas bombers families. His own foreign minister announced it to the world in the 90's. They made a big deal about it.

Those are the facts.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Incorrect and incorrect.

Look, Einstein, if Saddam wasn't paying Hamas families, why did his own freakin' foreign minister say he was? It's an established fact. Once again you are a liar.

A WP article that claims the Bush admin stated something is an OPED, and no there is NO substantiation.

I posted the facts, and they call you a liar too.