Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lemme correct that.

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Sure, everybody with Mississippi lineage had em or bombed em at one time or another, its one of the state's crowning achievements, what else is there besides a failing educational system and a system that abuses foster kids?
    You are not only sicko but clearly stupid as well. Clarify your idiotic statements or let mine stand as expressed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Lemme correct that.

You are not only sicko but clearly stupid as well. Clarify your idiotic statements or let mine stand as expressed.

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=10222950

Wow ranked 48th in the U.S. way to go rednecks!

And you guys abuse and kill foster kids...cool!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're not into sports, are you, oca?

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=10222950

Wow ranked 48th in the U.S. way to go rednecks!

And you guys abuse and kill foster kids...cool!
    If you were then you would completely understand that last place includes you as a competitor. Somebody has to come in first and somebody has to come in last and there are a lot of teams that come in between.

I'll take my Mississippi education against your whatever ignorance anyday and give 30 to 1 odds I can kick your ass on the academics. Like I said in another thread, hook, line and sinker, you are simply the most stupid of all fish that I ever caught.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You're not into sports, are you, oca?

If you were then you would completely understand that last place includes you as a competitor. Somebody has to come in first and somebody has to come in last and there are a lot of teams that come in between.

I'll take my Mississippi education against your whatever ignorance anyday and give 30 to 1 odds I can kick your ass on the academics. Like I said in another thread, hook, line and sinker, you are simply the most stupid of all fish that I ever caught.

Psycho your stupid little quips won't save you this time, probably should leave and save whatever you have left of face.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My face in yours just scares the hell out of you, doesn't it, oca?

Psycho your stupid little quips won't save you this time, probably should leave and save whatever you have left of face.
    You can't even respond on a simple question or thread or question on this board without demonstrating your ignorance of the subjects or even intimating that you understand the topic at large.

You think I'm gonna leave on that? Think again, double dimple chin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My face in yours just scares the hell out of you, doesn't it, oca?

You can't even respond on a simple question or thread or question on this board without demonstrating your ignorance of the subjects or even intimating that you understand the topic at large.

You think I'm gonna leave on that? Think again, double dimple chin.
    Still ignoring post #101 aren't you?

Your knowkedge doesn't even begin to approach mine on this or any other topic, you are a hallucinatory drunk, a self-admitted hallucinatory drunk.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    You are wrong all three counts and have it backwards.

1. Saddam Hussein was not a terrorist supporter. There were NO terrorists under Saddam.

2. There was NO connection between Saddam and Bin Laden.

3. As for Israel, they are not just "terrorist supporters". The government of Israel IS a government composed of terrorists.
    This is an example of someone being an ass, as you simply repeat your BS with no facts to back them up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You are wrong all three counts and have it backwards.

1. Saddam Hussein was not a terrorist supporter. There were NO terrorists under Saddam.

2. There was NO connection between Saddam and Bin Laden.

3. As for Israel, they are not just "terrorist supporters". The government of Israel IS a government composed of terrorists.
    So your a jahidi. Now we know what we're dealing with.

islam mohamad

I will no longer waste my time with you, your just another islamic piece of shit.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HA HA HA, Come on Psycho, join the crowd, Us psychos, drunks, lushes have to stick together. But if we do, we will outnumber posters like OCA, because if the posters disagree with him, they all get included in our catogory. he is showing himself to be the South end of a northbound horse more and more with ever post.

Face of Debate policy? Nuts. more like the ass end.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    HA HA HA, Come on Psycho, join the crowd, Us psychos, drunks, lushes have to stick together. But if we do, we will outnumber posters like OCA, because if the posters disagree with him, they all get included in our catogory. he is showing himself to be the South end of a northbound horse more and more with ever post.

Face of Debate policy? Nuts. more like the ass end.
    Uhh Fidel, you haven't been around too long so i'll let you know that he has admitted in the past to being a drunk......oh and BTW he got 86'd today for nefarious actions on his part so I wouldn't be getting to chummy with ol'Psycho.

Currently New Delhi, India (at least until I piss off someplace else)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You completely ignored a post of mine a while back containing facts that linked Saddam to international terrorism and Saddam to Al Qaeda.
    How about this report? From the 911 commission?

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

I won't post all 580 plus pages here, but I am sure you can find the part where it says there isn't any connection between Saddam and AlQuaeda.

Here is another link for your reference.

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/capitalgames?pid=1183

Here is a small but telling explanation. Last week, Secretary of State Colin Powell held a wide-ranging press conference, his first in months. During this session, he was asked about a report produced by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace that concluded there was no evidence of a prewar connection between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda and no evidence that Hussein had been likely to transfer weapons of mass destruction to Osama bin Laden's network. Powell replied, "There is not--you know, I have not seen smoking-gun concrete evidence about the connection, but I think the possibility of such connections did exist and it was prudent to consider them at the time that we did."

No concrete evidence? The possibility of such connections? That is not how Bush depicted the supposed link between Iraq's dictator and America's number-one foe. In a press conference in November 2002, he declared that Hussein was "dealing with" al Qaeda. And during his high-profile May 1, 2003, speech aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln--remember the flight suit, the "Mission Accomplished" banner?--Bush said that Hussein was an "ally" of al Qaeda.

So what did those statements mean if there was no solid evidence tying Hussein to al Qaeda? Prior to the war, Bush had argued that invasion of Iraq was necessary because (1) Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction and (2) Hussein maintained an operational alliance with al Qaeda. He claimed that Hussein could at any moment slip WMDs to bin Laden. Consequently, Bush's assertions about the relationship between Hussein and al Qaeda was an essential part of his case for war. Last February, Powell told the United Nations Security Council that there was a "sinister nexus" between Iraq and al Qaeda. Now he was saying his warning of an alliance between Hussein and al Qaeda was based on "prudent" concern, not actual facts. That is not how Bush presented the matter to the American public. Powell's press conference comment offered more--and glaring--evidence of the gap between reality and Bush's rhetoric and was yet another indication Bush (and Powell) had misled the nation on the way to war.

What does this have to do with Dean and the Democrats? As for the latter, apparently not much. After the media reported Powell comments, there was--as far as I could tell--no response from the "Washington Democrats." (Powell's comments about the Iraq-al Qaeda connection--or lack thereof--was reported by the New York Times, but The Washington Post's piece on the press conference did not note this exchange.) A day later, the anti-Bush news focused on the revelations contained in Ron Suskind's new book, The Price of Loyalty: George W. Bush, the White House, and the Education of Paul O'Neill (Bush was disengaged in Cabinet meetings but hell-bent on attacking Iraq from the first days of his presidency). Democratic Party chairman Terry McAullife pounced on these gotcha disclosures, and other Democratic-leaning pundits used O'Neill's much-publicized observations as a club to bash Bush as an out-of-touch president.

But Powell's admission--perhaps more serious--received much less attention and provoked no ire among official Democrats in the capital. Why was that? After all, he was essentially confirming one of the most serious charges leveled against Bush: that he had hornswoggled the nation into war.

... ...

You simply are a liar because lying is the only way to support your position.
    Your personal remarks are unwarranted and unwelcome. Do you always insult those you engage in debate with?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    So your a jahidi. Now we know what we're dealing with.

islam mohamad

I will no longer waste my time with you, your just another islamic piece of shit.
    Your behavior is unacceptable and shall be reported to the moderators.
    Convert to the BPR - Beer Pizza Religion. Worship at the altar of the beer (or other) babes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well i personally never denied terrorist ties with saddam... but saying isreal isn't a terrorist supporting nation, you may be right, THEY ARE the terrorists... directly.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How about this report? From the 911 commission?

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

I won't post all 580 plus pages here, but I am sure you can find the part where it says there isn't any connection between Saddam and AlQuaeda.

Here is another link for your reference.

Your personal remarks are unwarranted and unwelcome. Do you always insult those you engage in debate with?

Your behavior is unacceptable and shall be reported to the moderators.

"Waaaaaaaaaaah i'm gonna report you to the moderators waaaaaaaaaaah"

The 9/11 commission was a political witchhunt, it ignored evidence of links between Al Qaeda and Saddam because it did not fit their political view.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I posted links that irrefuteably show evidence of a link between Saddam and Al Qaeda, they have not been refuted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

"Waaaaaaaaaaah i'm gonna report you to the moderators waaaaaaaaaaah"

The 9/11 commission was a political witchhunt, it ignored evidence of links between Al Qaeda and Saddam because it did not fit their political view.
    Actually they did point out the likelihood, but couched it in terms of unverifiable. If anyone bothered to translate all the documents out of Iraq, well there might be some verification, for some reason the administration has dropped the ball on this.