Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default New Moderators

Please welcome 'Nukeman' and 'Trigg' to our team!

They come as a pair since they are a pair in real life too!

We would like to keep administrators "as-is" and bring on some moderators to help with the daily issues that arise. This is not DP stomping down on any rights or limiting any speech. This is all about making the board better and having more help keeping things running smoothly, so that everyone can enjoy the board.

I can't think of a friendlier pair to add to our team. Please be gentle with them until they get accustomed to the abuse that comes with the position! j/k
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

*rabble rabble rabble rabble*
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    *rabble rabble rabble rabble*
    I had to look up your words again, ya dirty bastard! And even after reading it on merriam webster, I'm still not sure what the hell it means.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

I had to look up your words again, ya dirty bastard! And even after reading it on merriam webster, I'm still not sure what the hell it means.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9gSQg1i_q2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uncultured swine.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

South Park! As stupid as that was, I just cracked up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

** embedded your video for ya, noir

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Pfffft, deliberately doctoring a users post without request!? Is this the example you set for your mods!? *Rabble rabble rabble*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Pfffft, deliberately doctoring a users post without request!? Is this the example you set for your mods!? *Rabble rabble rabble*
    It's like when a prisoner stabs the biggest guy he sees, to set the tone, sort of. Now that I've violated your civil rights so willingly and openly, others will think twice!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome, new mods. I'm pretty new here and you probably aren't familiar with me yet so I'll just let you know right now that I am the role model for forum posters. I am pleasant to everyone, articulate, witty and down right brilliant. You will get no problems from me but you will definitely want to follow me around and read all of my posts. You'll learn a few things and have a good laugh doing it.

See ya around the boards.
    Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

We would like to keep administrators "as-is" and bring on some moderators to help with the daily issues that arise. This is not DP stomping down on any rights or limiting any speech. This is all about making the board better and having more help keeping things running smoothly, so that everyone can enjoy the board.

I can't think of a friendlier pair to add to our team. Please be gentle with them until they get accustomed to the abuse that comes with the position! j/k
    What have you learned being a forum admin?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

need more stones.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

A hearty welcome from an old tired dog. May the stones not bruise their feet, the cold wind not chill their bones and the Sun not blister their backs,---------too much.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Congrats to Nuke and Trigg.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    What have you learned being a forum admin?
    Honestly? It's taught be to be more fair with people over the years. I thought it was "cool" to own/run/admin when I first started with USMB back in 2003. We/I used the ban button a tad more often back in those days. So my tolerance for things has increased. Some would say that's a bad thing though!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Congrats Nukey and Trigg!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum