Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    OK... confused now. This and your other pic would indicate that at the level I mentioned, there are four building faces set with 2 windows, 2 windows, 2 windows, and 1 window.

???
    That is correct.... 3 sides with 2 windows and one side with one...

It is the same building as in Jafar's Pic.

This is the JAFFA Clock Tower.... totally different.
    Last edited by Voted4Reagan; 06-04-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    That is correct.... 3 sides with 2 windows and one side with one...

It is the same building as in Jafar's Pic.

This is the JAFFA Clock Tower.... totally different.
    yup. already posted a linkto a site with multiple angles, thanks.

And again, Jahil is proven to be a liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    yup. already posted a linkto a site with multiple angles, thanks.

And again, Jahil is proven to be a liar.

Jafar reminds me of Jesse Jackson when he first learned to use the word "DISENFRANCHISE" to fool the people he claims to help.

But Jafar's new word is "EMBELLISHMENT". This week.

Just previews of "Coming Attractions".

Next week...another word to Impress...jafar.
    Last edited by aboutime; 06-04-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe the part where the picture you posted wasnt even in JAFFA but in ACRE?

Misrepresenting the facts or distorting them makes them a fallacy.
    The source says it is of Jaffa. There is another link showing another photo for Akka. You can show as many recent photos as you like but I'm sure after 65 years of occupation, the area is very different to what it once was.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    The source says it is of Jaffa. There is another link showing another photo for Akka. You can show as many recent photos as you like but I'm sure after 65 years of occupation, the area is very different to what it once was.
    Actually it looks almost identical.

Google Earth is my friend.

Look up the KHAN AL-UMDAM in Acre... not AKKA...

FireShot Screen Capture #037 - 'ACRE Israel - Google Maps' - maps_google_com_maps_oe=utf-8&clien.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Actually it looks almost identical.

Google Earth is my friend.

Look up the KHAN AL-UMDAM in Acre... not AKKA...

FireShot Screen Capture #037 - 'ACRE Israel - Google Maps' - maps_google_com_maps_oe=utf-8&clien.jpg
    I don't see guys running around screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" and blowing up innocent people. No way that is any muslim territory!

Anyway, nice to see that "some people" will read anything and then come here and report it as fact - when it's not. Sure does 'splain a lot!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

jahil needs to stop taking anything from anti-Israeli hate sites as Gospel, and learn to do a little research on his own. He'd look less stupid if he did.

I'm just saying...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Like many before him, JAFAR fell for the Pan-Arab Nationalist Propaganda that has been rampant in the middle east since the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini (Arabic: محمد أمين الحسيني‎, sold out to Hitler and the Nazis back in the 1930's.

Jafar.... you need to call the Article a HOAX and decry the deception it tries to portray...

The Khan Al-Umdan was easy to spot. (WIKI)

Being one of four Khans in Acre, Khan al-Umdan was built in 1784 on the place of the Royal Customs house of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Due to its plethora of columns the khan was named Khan al-Umdan which means "Inn of the Columns" or "Caravanserai of Pillars".[1][2] It incorporates forty columns made of granite that were taken from Caesarea, Atlit and the ruins of Crusader monuments in Acre itself.[1]

Khan al-Umdan (Arabic: خان العمدان‎: "Caravanserai of the Pillars" or "Inn of the Columns", also known as Khán-i-'Avámid) is the largest and best preserved khan in Israel.[1][2] Located in the Old City of Acre, it is one of the prominent projects constructed during the rule of Ahmed Jezzar Pasha in the Ottoman era.

Due to its proximity to the port, Khan al-Umdan has throughout its history been an important trading spot. Merchants arriving at Acre used the khan as a warehouse while the second floor functioned as a hostel.[3][4] Camel caravans once brought produce and grain from Galilean villages to the city's markets and port.[5]

The khan later gained importance to the Bahá'í Faith (as the Khán-i-'Avámid) as it was the site where Baha'ullah used to receive guests, and later the site for a Bahá'í school.

In 1906 a clock tower was added adjacent to the main entrance to the khan to commemorate the silver jubilee of the rule of Ottoman sultan Abd al-Hamid II. It is similar to the Jaffa Clock Tower, a building dedicated to the same purpose. [1]
    Modern era

In 2001 Khan al-Umdan, together with the rest of Acre's old city, was designated as a world heritage site.[6] In 2004 Khan al-Umdan (Hebrew: ח'אן אל עומדאן‎) was featured on a stamp of Israel worth 1.3 sheqels.[7] Nowadays, the khan is a major tourist attraction open all hours of the day and also used as an open air stage during the festivals in the city, such as the theater festival of Acre during the month of October.[8]
    Last edited by Voted4Reagan; 06-05-2013 at 01:00 PM.

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like many before him, JAFAR fell for the Pan-Arab Nationalist Propaganda that has been rampant in the middle east since the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini (Arabic: محمد أمين الحسيني‎, sold out to Hitler and the Nazis back in the 1930's.

Jafar.... you need to call the Article a HOAX and decry the deception it tries to portray...

The Khan Al-Umdan was easy to spot. (WIKI)

Being one of four Khans in Acre, Khan al-Umdan was built in 1784 on the place of the Royal Customs house of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Due to its plethora of columns the khan was named Khan al-Umdan which means "Inn of the Columns" or "Caravanserai of Pillars".[1][2] It incorporates forty columns made of granite that were taken from Caesarea, Atlit and the ruins of Crusader monuments in Acre itself.[1]

Khan al-Umdan (Arabic: خان العمدان‎: "Caravanserai of the Pillars" or "Inn of the Columns", also known as Khán-i-'Avámid) is the largest and best preserved khan in Israel.[1][2] Located in the Old City of Acre, it is one of the prominent projects constructed during the rule of Ahmed Jezzar Pasha in the Ottoman era.

Due to its proximity to the port, Khan al-Umdan has throughout its history been an important trading spot. Merchants arriving at Acre used the khan as a warehouse while the second floor functioned as a hostel.[3][4] Camel caravans once brought produce and grain from Galilean villages to the city's markets and port.[5]

The khan later gained importance to the Bahá'í Faith (as the Khán-i-'Avámid) as it was the site where Baha'ullah used to receive guests, and later the site for a Bahá'í school.

In 1906 a clock tower was added adjacent to the main entrance to the khan to commemorate the silver jubilee of the rule of Ottoman sultan Abd al-Hamid II. It is similar to the Jaffa Clock Tower, a building dedicated to the same purpose. [1]
    Modern era

In 2001 Khan al-Umdan, together with the rest of Acre's old city, was designated as a world heritage site.[6] In 2004 Khan al-Umdan (Hebrew: ח'אן אל עומדאן‎) was featured on a stamp of Israel worth 1.3 sheqels.[7] Nowadays, the khan is a major tourist attraction open all hours of the day and also used as an open air stage during the festivals in the city, such as the theater festival of Acre during the month of October.[8]
    jahil will now either call you a liar, say you got all that from an anti-Islamic hate site, or slink away from the thread like the coward he is. He will NOT have the nads to admit he was wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure you're all having fun trying to argue about a clock tower that may or may not exist after 65 years. It is however irrelevant to the subject of the thread which is the discovery of a mass grave containing the bones of Palestinians murdered as Israel was born out of terrorism in 1948.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'm sure you're all having fun trying to argue about a clock tower that may or may not exist after 65 years. It is however irrelevant to the subject of the thread which is the discovery of a mass grave containing the bones of Palestinians murdered as Israel was born out of terrorism in 1948.
    Can you prove it was Murder or was it Collateral Damage from the War that the Arabs Started?

See...you have to PROVE it was murder Jafar. Your first post here was a fraud and I proved it to you.

Will you admit that the picture was a Fake? That the Article supporting it was untrue?

I seriously doubt that the Israelis murdered anyone.... probably collateral Damage from the war.

Unless you can PROVE otherwise.

Oh...the KHAN AL-UMDAN still exists and so does the Clocktower. It is a World Heritage site and protected.

It sits today EXACTLY as it was 65 years ago.

nice try at spin.... but another failed attempt from you to actually answer a question.
    Last edited by Voted4Reagan; 06-07-2013 at 06:53 AM.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, the erroneously picture YOU posted so prominently in the OP, and the lie about Arabs being 'pushed into the sea', which was really an Arab quote about wanting to 'push the Jews into the sea'.... doesn't matter?

Then why did you post them in the OP, dumb ass???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not arguing about a clock tower - but rather you finding a picture and rushing here to post things as fact as a "gotcha" moment without verifying a damn thing. The fact that you got the place wrong, and that they weren't being pushed - right there your entire credibility on this thread goes down the shitter. Next time try researching before tossing the shit at the fan. While some stuck on the wall, it was still shit.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

... admission MISSING ...

Care to try again ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't see guys running around screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" and blowing up innocent people. No way that is any muslim territory!

Anyway, nice to see that "some people" will read anything and then come here and report it as fact - when it's not. Sure does 'splain a lot!
    Well...it's actually In Israel, the Building with the Green Dome to the Right is the Sinan Basha Mosque or Masjid Sinan Pasha which predates the Khan Al-Umdan by almost 2 centuries.

(SNIP)

The mosque was built in 1590 by Sinan Pasha, who governed Damascus under the Ottomans between 1589 and 1593. It stands on the site of an older mosque called Jami al-Basal along Suq Sinaniye, to the southwest of the walled city. The donor, Sinan Pasha, also served as the governor of Cairo and as the grand vizier to the sultan, and is known for his role in the Ottoman conquest of Yemen.
    The mosque is built with alternating course of black and white stone. It consists of a prayer hall covered with a big dome and preceded by a courtyard, accessed through a tall muqarnas portal on the western wall, once flanked by a bathhouse, a bake house and shops. The courtyard is also entered from Suq al-Sakkaniyya to the north. The arched entrance of the western portal is topped by a glazed tile panel composed of floral motifs above the marble inscriptive panel in Arabic anchored by square mosaics panels on either side. The circular, green-enameled brick minaret rises above the southern pier of the portal, carried on a circular stone base of black and white stone. Its single balcony is supported by three rows of muqarnas and is protected by a carved stone balustrade below wooden eaves. The minaret ends at a pointed conical crown.