Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    Mr. Tell-Tale... The mass graves were created by people collecting the dead of the war from the streets and interring them quickly in existing tombs according to the Arab and Jewish Custom. The dead of battle were quickly and unceremoniously dumped in these mass graves.

A local fisherman Atar Zeinab, 80, said that as a teenager during the final months of fighting in 1948 he helped to collect the Arab dead in the area south of Jaffa.

They were then brought for a quick burial in the cemetery, the area’s main graveyard.

There you have it... WAR DEAD... Not Murder...Not War Crimes... Nobody was pushed into the sea..

This from an Arab that helped collect the bodies...

These were not atrocities... these were casualties of a war started by the combined Arab Nations in 1948.

Note: the "according to the Arab and Jewish custom"(sic) statement in the original article is itself a misprint! -- because: being "quickly and unceremoniously dumped in these mass graves", (without the usual rituals or preparation (i.e., washing and shrouding of the corpse, and prayers), was NOT according to Arab [or Jewish(sic)] custom. But that's a side-issue.

The key-phrase which I now see that your lack of knowledge of the history of the Zionist conquest of Palestine could have caused you to misinterpret, and hence, draw erroneous conclusions, is this:

"during the final months of fighting in 1948"

Because as far as the fighting in/for JAFFA is concerned, (which is where the mass-graves in question are located),

--> "the final months of fighting in 1948" were in fact the months of April, and the beginning of May, 1948! <--

(The Jewish attacks on Jaffa having begun already in January of 1948, or even earlier!) The fighting in Jaffa was all over, well before any of the combined Arab Nations entered into the ongoing war, which the Jewish forces had started half a year earlier, and were continuing to pursue against the native Palestinian Arab population.

"There you have it... WAR DEAD... Not Murder...Not War Crimes... Nobody was pushed into the sea.."

"War dead", if you call the very one-sided war of the Zionists against the civilian population of Jaffa a proper war; many call that sort of "warfare" murder and massacre. Certainly not casualties due to any "invasion" by neighboring Arab countries. These bones are apparently of those who failed to succeed in fleeing in time. (Even though a very small number of Arabs both managed to survive there, AND to avoid being expelled.)

But NO proof whatsoever that the Jews didn't in fact "push he Arabs of Jaffa (and Haifa and Acre) into the sea"! (As is documented elsewhere.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

tell tale. Are you, by any chance....the ALTER-EGO of a member named
    'jafar'?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tell-tale View Post
    ...But NO proof whatsoever that the Jews didn't in fact "push he Arabs of Jaffa (and Haifa and Acre) into the sea"! (As is documented elsewhere.)

The burden of proof is on you to prove they DID 'push Arabs into the sea' in Jaffa. 1 picture of drowning Arabs with Israelis standing over them will suffice.
    Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 06-24-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    tell tale. Are you, by any chance....the ALTER-EGO of a member named
    'jafar'?
    Nope, never encountered the individual anywhere before I stumbled across this forum; and I probably don’t share his tastes in prophets… But I happen to have studied the history of Zionism, and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. And unfortunately, much of what is commonly believed on this subject by Americans, and Evangelical Christians, is outdated myths and outright propaganda lies.

But are you, Abouttime, perhaps the alter-ego of Golda Meir?</SPAN>

Statements such as:
    </SPAN></SPAN>
    “It is IMPOSSIBLE to have anything called a Mass Grave of Palestinians when....There is no such nation for anyone to call themselves Palestinians.”(sic)</SPAN></SPAN>

-- add absolutely nothing to any serious discussion!</SPAN></SPAN>
    Last edited by tell-tale; 06-24-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    The burden of proof is on you to prove they DID 'push Arabs into the sea' in Jaffa. 1 picture of drowning Arabs with Israelis standing over them will suffice.
    I stated that Voted4Reagan's specific argument / conclusion in the post cited in no way proved that the Zionists didn't drive the Arabs of Jaffa into the sea, as he triumphalistically claimed. ("There you have it - nobody was pushed into the sea.")

As previously noted, such a picture of "drowning Arabs with Israelis(sic) standing over them" as you would like probably doesn't exist.

But if that is the only sort of historic documentation which you will accept for the validity of any events actually and reliably having occurred, then - (despite my being an extremely junior member of this forum, and perhaps risking becoming banned for saying so?), you Marcus Aurelius, should henceforth simply keep your mouth shut on all and any matters of history! -- I already pointed out how specious and contrary to normal English usage the (re-)definitions of being "pushed" or driven into the sea" were, which some here were trying to impose.

Many events are adequately documented by the accounts of multiple eye-witnesses and/or participants, for which individual photos of every aspect of the event have never existed. By the same demand for proof which you are trying to impose, M.A., George Washigton could also never have existed, because there wasn't a single photograph of him ever made during his lifetime...
    Last edited by tell-tale; 06-24-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tell-tale View Post

But if that is the only sort of historic documentation which you will accept for the validity of any events actually and reliably having occurred, then - (despite my being an extremely junior member of this forum, and perhaps risking becoming banned for saying so?), you Marcus Aurelius, should henceforth simply keep your mouth shut on all and any matters of history! -- I already pointed out how specious and contrary to normal English usage the (re-)definitions of being "pushed" or driven into the sea" were, which some here were trying to impose.
    Yeah, telling another member to shut up will really get you banned

Good God.

Sorry for asking for actual proof. I'll just take your word that Jews are all evil and caused all the Middle East problems, shall I?

Dumb ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    Yeah, telling another member to shut up will really get you banned

Good God.

Sorry for asking for actual proof. I'll just take your word that Jews are all evil and caused all the Middle East problems, shall I?

Dumb ass.

Marcus. Seems the tell all is a believer in the BillyBob theory as a junior member, pretending to be an adult. And failing at both.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Marcus. Seems the tell all is a believer in the BillyBob theory as a junior member, pretending to be an adult. And failing at both.
    I'm perfectly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But when a claim is made, in the ham-fisted, post a few thousand words and expect people to bow before my brilliance manner Tell did, AND they whine when proof is called for, well, the benefit gets a little shorter and the doubt get a little longer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Pol Pot would be proud.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for posting all that arab propaganda telltail. I've read it before. The palestainian encyclopedia? Wiki? And the un is always a great source. Those folks who like to ignore genocide and send peace keepers to areas where they rape and exploit the local population and are always busy writing resolutions against Israel.

One thing you forgot to mention is those long articles was the confrontations between the Israelis and the British. You give the arabs to much credit. They had every intention of wiping out the Israelis as soon as they became a state. They were massed on the borders waiting. You don't just move an army overnight. And the un didn't lift a finger to help.

Are you aware that the Israelis only had one rifle per three soldiers at the start of that war?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Pol Pot would be proud.
    At least you bastards are still breathing afterwards - unlike your victims who usually end up with their head rolling around on the ground

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hates sites and propaganda.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Pol Pot would be proud.

​of YOU jafar. Of YOU!