Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    I was in a fraternity and I was not hazed at all, we all supported each other to get thorugh a rigourus engineering program and have some fun at the same time. There were some other chapters that had military style hazing and they lost there charters and were shut down by there respective grand chapters. There are checks and ballances with fraternitys and the checkers have teeth.

Notice no one addressed any of my points other than to create more banter, these hardliners claim to post educated things and yet totally dodge all of my points, NOWHERE in the civilian work place is behavior like this accptable period. I got out using the proper channels and I completed basic training there was nothing dishonorable about what I did so the hardliners contradicted themselves again, I did just that because I did not want a bum security clearance if I want to get a scientist job later in life but just look at the flames they lump me right in there with someone who went AWOL (not that im saying I disagree with the reasons people go AWOL because the military does some F**ked up shit). Do you notice that your military experence, anyones military experence does not give them credibility amougst other hardliners unless they agree with the hardliners just look at John Kerry, he had honorable valid military service and people slander and liable him all the time when he was running, and GW basicly did the same thing as me and he is great and wonderful among the hardliners or at least they tolerate him by staying in the military, give me a break.

Bring it, im looking forward to a discussion that is beyond your whinny retoric; "oh your a pussy", thats what ignorant rednecks say. Dont claim to be an intellegent person when you make statements of the nature "oh your a pussy" or some other similiar statement "you cant hack it" or whatever. Lets see what you would do if I came in your home and started smacking your wife around but I claimed it was to toughen her up. You people are so full of shit its not even funny.
    Obviously it never included a spelling or gammer class, did it????? You are by far the last person on this board to ever call into question ANYONES intelegence..... MORON........
    Last edited by Nukeman; 05-05-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkamunen View Post
    hey you cock winders the "hawk" and "gaffer" you guys are so fuckin typical!!
    yeah I'm one of the brothers who ditched that joke of an outfit called the army! Next time you guys post a comment and think you know what your talking about get your fuckin sources straight. First thing, the guy who wrote the article on us was an old fart who put shit in there just for the publicity. Half that shit we didn't say. If you guys think your so damn tuff with your little postings why don;t you come to my house personally. The army was a fuckiin joke and anyone who backs that shit up is dumber then my shit floating in the toilet. The majority of people that join are hopeless little retards who don't have any other chioce in life, so they stick it through. And eventually get there dumb ass demolished by an IED some jew put under there vehicle. who would fight for some old man named bush anyway. Sounds to me like you guys are the chickenshits. There aint many people who have the balls to leave even when they really have to. Some people just got more important shit to do then listen to a bunch of niggers in a round hat scream at them all day, and burn there asses off in the hot sun!! Yeah one more thing, the army don't pay shit!! I could work at micdonalds and make more money in one year!!! Fuck you!!

So in other words you are a slack-jawed faggot who couldn't handle a few hard weeks of boot camp. Doesn't surprise me in the least bit that you'd attack all they people that were man enough to go through with it, calling them dumbasses and such. And you're calling me a "chickenshit"? I went through basic training, it was a fucking joke because it was so easy. Of course we had the few faggots that couldn't hack it. Guess they couldn't handle being away from mommy and daddy for the first time in their lives, which is what I would guess your problem was. Hope you have fun working at McDonalds (its not spelled "micdonalds" you moron) and living out of your mother's basement.

Carry on dipshit.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Cowards? I think not. Cowards don't do AWOL. They do as they are told. Cowards resort to exemptions, excuses, waivers, etc. to cover up their fear of duty. Don't you agree?
    Spoken like a true shitbag liberal. Now people that make a commitment to the military and carry through with it are cowards because "they do as they are told"? Those who AWOL are cowards because they are running away from their responsibility. They are taking the easy way out because life the military is just too hard for them. Its easier to run home to mama and work at McDonald's than it is to take responsiblity for people's lives.

Pull your head out of your ass, PB.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    They are also likely to be very principled and as American as you or me, peg.

Cowards? I think not. Cowards don't do AWOL. They do as they are told. Cowards resort to exemptions, excuses, waivers, etc. to cover up their fear of duty. Don't you agree?

No, they are criminals. Honor among thieves? Still thieves. Desertion is a cowards way out. Likely they simply realised that they were not man enough to do what they promised to do. And, likely they were not smart enough to try to play the system. When all else fails, run like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    If they desert stateside, let 'em go. They'd probably try to save their own asses under fire thus endangering the lives of their squad mates. So better to have them run now than in the heat of combat. Save time and money by giving them a dishonorable discharge upon their desertion and leave them to spend the rest of their lives wallowing in the mire of their own cowardice.

Of course, if they desert under fire or in theater, the UCMJ has ways of dealing with that.
    I could agree with this if the DD came with a federal arrest warrant. At that point they have to live underground. But eventually they would come up on the radar. Then we could court martial them, lawfully shoot them, and dump the bodies with the rest of the garbage.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Still a retard I see."

What a mature rep comment from 82 Marine, is that an example of your "intelligent posts".
    At least I spelled everything correctly. "there" is something at a distance. Like, 'over there'. 'their' is possessive as in 'their fraternity'.

Pussy.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

How convenient that one of the three brothers just happened to stumble upon this little corner of the political world. It's rare that the subject of a posted story shows up to share their side of the story. No small feat finding this place considering that a Google search of this thread title doesn't bring you to DP in the first twenty pages of results ( stopped looking at page 20).

Well, whatever, welcome aboard lkamunen, enjoy your stay.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    How convenient that one of the three brothers just happened to stumble upon this little corner of the political world. It's rare that the subject of a posted story shows up to share their side of the story. No small feat finding this place considering that a Google search of this thread title doesn't bring you to DP in the first twenty pages of results ( stopped looking at page 20).

Well, whatever, welcome aboard lkamunen, enjoy your stay.
    Yeah, I still think that it's an alter for RP.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegwinn View Post

No, they are criminals. Honor among thieves? Still thieves. Desertion is a cowards way out. Likely they simply realised that they were not man enough to do what they promised to do. And, likely they were not smart enough to try to play the system. When all else fails, run like hell.

I could agree with this if the DD came with a federal arrest warrant. At that point they have to live underground. But eventually they would come up on the radar. Then we could court martial them, lawfully shoot them, and dump the bodies with the rest of the garbage.
    If the US did this to its own citizens (regardless of afiliation) terrorist nations would not look so bad after all. How long do you think the american people would tolerate mass murder before they started shooting back at you. If I found out the US was starting death camps ("shooting people and throwing them out with the garbage" is what hitler did) most smart people would be leaving or revolting. Your sniffing glue if you think the the government (military or any other branch) can get away with mass murder. It appears we have another tim mcvay in our midst here. How about we incinerate there bodies pegwinn you phyco, you dont even deserve to live in this nation, I dont care what your job or affiliation is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the US did this to its own citizens (regardless of afiliation) terrorist nations would not look so bad after all. How long do you think the american people would tolerate mass murder before they started shooting back at you. If I found out the US was starting death camps ("shooting people and throwing them out with the garbage" is what hitler did) most smart people would be leaving or revolting. Your sniffing glue if you think the the government (military or any other branch) can get away with mass murder. It appears we have another tim mcvay in our midst here. How about we incinerate there bodies pegwinn you phyco, you dont even deserve to live in this nation, I dont care what your job or affiliation is.
    He didn't mention mass murder at all. He was of course talking about executing those convicted of a capital offense.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    He didn't mention mass murder at all. He was of course talking about executing those convicted of a capital offense.
    Yea and about 5000 to 10000 or so people go UA each year, so what. You can make up whatever lame excuse you want, executing people for going AWOL is equivalent to executing people for littering, or maybe we can execute them for speaking out against the president. Just because a law is on the books does not make it right and its still mass murder, im sure when stallin executed people they violated some lame ass law it dident change the fact that it was mass murder. You dont want to be the guy answering to God why you executed thousands of people for little reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea and about 5000 to 10000 or so people go UA each year, so what. You can make up whatever lame excuse you want, executing people for going AWOL is equivalent to executing people for littering, or maybe we can execute them for speaking out against the president. Just because a law is on the books does not make it right and its still mass murder, im sure when stallin executed people they violated some lame ass law it dident change the fact that it was mass murder. You dont want to be the guy answering to God why you executed thousands of people for little reason.
    Shows how little you actually know about the military...AWOL is not a capital offense.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the US did this to its own citizens (regardless of afiliation) terrorist nations would not look so bad after all.
    Then by all means take yourself to the terrorist nation of your choice. Hell, I'll pass the ol ball cap and collect a buck or two for a one way ticket. BTW don't pick Jordan or Syria. They will cut your tongue out for blasphemy.

How long do you think the american people would tolerate mass murder before they started shooting back at you.
    At Moi? Doubtful. Your lack of education is showing.

If I found out the US was starting death camps ("shooting people and throwing them out with the garbage" is what hitler did) most smart people would be leaving or revolting.
    As usual you have no clue what you are talking about on so many levels.

Your sniffing glue if you think the the government (military or any other branch) can get away with mass murder.
    Do you even have the good sense to be embarrassed by your own public stupidity? I doubt it. BTW you are funnier in your latest alter.

It appears we have another tim mcvay in our midst here.
    Actually, McVeigh was an idiot. Had he been a true professional or a true zealot, he'd have never gone to trial.

How about we incinerate there bodies pegwinn you phyco, you dont even deserve to live in this nation, I dont care what your job or affiliation is.
    Incineration is a good method for disposing of garbage. As to who deserves to live where..... I know you have a guilty conscience and all that. But it's ok, we make allowances for the weak. Think on that before you move to the terrorist nations you say look better. Over there, the weak will starve or end up as beggars. Of course you would not beg, they'd have already cut your tongue out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegwinn View Post
    Then by all means take yourself to the terrorist nation of your choice. Hell, I'll pass the ol ball cap and collect a buck or two for a one way ticket. BTW don't pick Jordan or Syria. They will cut your tongue out for blasphemy.

At Moi? Doubtful. Your lack of education is showing.

As usual you have no clue what you are talking about on so many levels.

Do you even have the good sense to be embarrassed by your own public stupidity? I doubt it. BTW you are funnier in your latest alter.

Actually, McVeigh was an idiot. Had he been a true professional or a true zealot, he'd have never gone to trial.

Incineration is a good method for disposing of garbage. As to who deserves to live where..... I know you have a guilty conscience and all that. But it's ok, we make allowances for the weak. Think on that before you move to the terrorist nations you say look better. Over there, the weak will starve or end up as beggars. Of course you would not beg, they'd have already cut your tongue out.
    Idiot, you dident address a single thing I said just as you have never done so in the past, you made some few good points but when it boils right down to the whole UA/AWOL issues or even getting out early you dont address anything. And you were the one who said you wanted to commit mass murder not me, terroist nations would suck to live in but my point was it would be better than living you pegwinns america where he would mass murder AWOL's and burn them in graves, maybe you could move on to the handicap and others with disabilities because they cant be drafted or do much physical work. You can sit there and be sarcastic all you want but you are a sick f**k.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Shows how little you actually know about the military...AWOL is not a capital offense.
    Desertion still is a capital offense wise guy. Which is a little different than AWOL but principally the same thing for which you can be executed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Wow aren't you the intelligent one..............here's a clue............... clean up your language........................ intelligent people can actually use words that are not classified as curse words.
    I guess that would rule out most of the military hardliners on this forum and most NCO's. What are you a hypocryte, have you ever been to basic training that would have been nice if I could have said hey drill sgt could you please clean up your language and tune down the volume. F**k drill sgts they are low forms of life.