Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Weak passwords.

It's funny because its true.

Http://vooza.com/videos/weak-password/
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hilarious! I've been to sites before where you place a password and they do tell you "too weak" and specify an amount of characters, then they tell you it must have numbers, then they tell you it's too weak again, then they claim you can't re-use passwords.

Now I have to actually use a program to remember all of my passwords. And you go through the same shit to encrypt the database. Now where do you store THAT password in case you forget it? LOL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Hilarious! I've been to sites before where you place a password and they do tell you "too weak" and specify an amount of characters, then they tell you it must have numbers, then they tell you it's too weak again, then they claim you can't re-use passwords.

Now I have to actually use a program to remember all of my passwords. And you go through the same shit to encrypt the database. Now where do you store THAT password in case you forget it? LOL
    Get the password to you passwords tattooed on your body as a CAPTCHA.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Get the password to you passwords tattooed on your body as a CAPTCHA.
    I do have a Steelers tattoo, how do you know I don't have that as my password?

** Don't try it, bastards, in all of my years I have NEVER used the Steelers in my passwords. That would be the first thing I would try if I were my own enemy!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My password for many, many, many years was: "obvious."

I was never cracked.
    ‎'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking, friendo?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

We need to have a contest for who has the strongest password. Please reply with your DP password so we can comment on how weak or strong it is.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I hate my bank....they make me change my password every month.....I type in a new one....they reject it....."its too similar to one you have used before".....yeah, no kidding....that's because I can still remember the one I used before......the one you make me use now I have to write into a document file that anyone who steals my computer can open and read........
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

coolest password.....friend played guitar....his password was the chords for the first line of his favorite song.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I have a little book that I write all my passwords in and keep it in my safe. That way I only have to remember one password ... to the safe. One time I forgot it and had to find the key to reset. Couldn't remember where I hid the key ...drove me crazy trying to find it!!!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.