Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Getting back to the topic folks, I believe the point is one I have observed with regard to many historical figures. The ones who have done the most damage, the most evil if you will, are the ones who know how to use people. They have an apparently uncanny ability to use a native understanding of psychology to manipulate those around them. What bothers me is that we have seen this so often in so many places and seem never to be able to recognize the rise of yet another tyrant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    V4R. Sad thing is. Robert will probably ask for 19.99 dollars in change.
    One more post that you tried to switch to being about Robert.

Speak to topics and be happy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    One more post that you tried to switch to being about Robert.

Speak to topics and be happy.

What makes you think I'm not happy? Every time you post, and remind all of us how you use the IGNORE feature so well. I get happier than you'll ever know.

Don't worry. Be Happy.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    I am really sorry you got away with breaking the rules. then report me, dumb ass.

I don't give a shit what Wikipedia said and it was Acorn that I cut and pasted his link to Wikipedia. I don't need Wikipedia since I have ample resources. I would have said 5 million had I used Wikipedia but I simply used my own book and cited it's figures. If the link agrees it was 6 million, fine. But it would only be important to a tyrant like you are.

You have long ago persuaded me you will locate a poster or maybe 2 then try to destroy the forum with your abusive attitude. I Now am persuaded by your remarks you are not mentally well. awww... I'm all hurted inside. MOT.

You have an attitude that makes people despise your posts. Now YOU speak for the whole board?

My goal on forums is in part to enjoy other people's comments. I hate your comments. You hate when your nonsense and lies are outed.
    comments in RED above

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    What makes you think I'm not happy? Every time you post, and remind all of us how you use the IGNORE feature so well. I get happier than you'll ever know.

Don't worry. Be Happy.
    Sure, i will piss off everybody by giving you more attention. I am happy you are happy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    Getting back to the topic folks, I believe the point is one I have observed with regard to many historical figures. The ones who have done the most damage, the most evil if you will, are the ones who know how to use people. They have an apparently uncanny ability to use a native understanding of psychology to manipulate those around them. What bothers me is that we have seen this so often in so many places and seem never to be able to recognize the rise of yet another tyrant.
    Here you are, a new tyrant has appeared, and again in Russia, who brandishes a nuclear club, threatening the whole world. The West lost its time when Putin attacked Ukraine, seizing Crimea in 2014. Obama failed to respond to Russia's insolence, and the world has a big problem today. In 2017, I wrote the article "Obama's Inglourious Departure", now I will post it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alik Bahshi View Post
    Here you are, a new tyrant has appeared, and again in Russia, who brandishes a nuclear club, threatening the whole world. The West lost its time when Putin attacked Ukraine, seizing Crimea in 2014. Obama failed to respond to Russia's insolence, and the world has a big problem today. In 2017, I wrote the article "Obama's Inglourious Departure", now I will post it.
    You are replying to a post made on 07-26-2013 and a member who hasn't posted on this board probably since then. I hope you aren't waiting for a response

Stalin was a thug. Your original post gives him WAY too much credit. It doesn't take any kind of intelligence to kill anyone you don't like or believe to be a threat. Just the ability to do so. Stalin was in the right place at the right time and took advantage of the opportunity by killing his rivals and suspected rivals before anyone could offer any real opposition.

Not hard to do when the people have been so dumbed down they can't think nor fight for themselves.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You are replying to a post made on 07-26-2013 and a member who hasn't posted on this board probably since then. I hope you aren't waiting for a response

Stalin was a thug. Your original post gives him WAY too much credit. It doesn't take any kind of intelligence to kill anyone you don't like or believe to be a threat. Just the ability to do so. Stalin was in the right place at the right time and took advantage of the opportunity by killing his rivals and suspected rivals before anyone could offer any real opposition.

Not hard to do when the people have been so dumbed down they can't think nor fight for themselves.
    You underestimate Stalin. He was able to single-handedly eliminate a whole galaxy of Jewish revolutionaries, headed by Trotsky, on the way to power. Stalin also deceived Roosevelt and Churchill in World War II by capturing half of Europe and the Kuril Islands. True, Churchill foresaw, but could not do anything.