Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default White America are you afraid yet?

If you are a white employed American of any age you should be afraid, very afraid. The recent systematic destruction of Paula Dean by those in the media that have appointed themselves as the politically correct thought police should have you literally quaking in your boots. Your livelyhood can be can be taken away and your ability to earn your living seriously impeded for words that you are accused of using 30 years ago. You will be judged in the court of public opinion and then crucified on an alter of pandering and appeasement to special interest groups. Why would we as a people sit back and allow such Orwellian behavior, likely because we are afraid to speak out for fear of this kind of political retribution.
    The George Zimmerman self defense trial is another very frightening example of how unproven yet rampant accusations of racism can manipulate even our countries justice system. If there were no racial element to the Zimmerman, Martin incident there would be no trial. This fact alone of being proven guilty by racism or as in the case of O.J. Simpson, exonerated by race are chilling examples of the type of accepted behavior that can bring anyone of us down for daring to disagree or worse yet, simply being a white American. What can we do to change this, for one stop being cowards and secondly stop electing cowards to public office. If this is equality, I stand firmly against it, but it is not, it is retribution, payback for the United States' Original sin, slavery.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

um... welcome?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvengingLlama View Post
    ... If this is equality, I stand firmly against it, but it is not, it is retribution, payback for the United States' Original sin, slavery.
    I'd put that blame on the dutch and the africans.

Plus, you can't forget that other nations still do slavery.
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

TheAvengingLlama was invited here by me. He is a friend of my eldest brother, Jeff, who you all know posts here. They go all the way back to HS days. Being the mutual friends, I've had the opportunity to read many of our new members posts on Facebook. He's quite the writer and generally very direct about his feelings. I think he'll be a great addition to our board. I'm assuming the first post was prompted by the ton of talk on our FB accounts about the trial that just started on Monday. As a result, many posts were made, which lead to some strong opinions. I believe Mr. Llama and I are on the same page about the Trayvon Martin killing. I also believe he's correct in his belief that this killing/trial wouldn't be national news if not for the racial aspect.

Anyway, I'm glad you accepted my invitation, and welcome to DP, Llama!

When you're comfortable and learn your way around - post in this thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little more about yourself - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...-Introductions
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Paula Dean's fans are buying her books by the thousands, she will get through this "lynching".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

TheAvengingLlama Personally. I would like to agree with you, and all that you said about being afraid. But I don't work that way because they want us to fear them. When the reality is. You cannot, and should not fear gross ignorance, stupidity, illiteracy, and the contempt they have in their endless hatred for anyone who is smarter, or more wealthy..Honestly, than they are, or will ever be.

This should not be a blanket kind of statement against Fearing All of whom you spoke. We all know. There is a small minority of folks who are smart enough, educated enough, and reasonable...without hatred, who are no different than everyone else. No matter what color their skin tone might be.

So. I refuse to cower, or pretend I am afraid of anyone who has no ability to think, reason, or behave like civil human beings. Eventually. People like that end up destroying themselves. Remember. If they fail to REMEMBER History. They are doomed to repeat it. But...if they aren't smart enough...by design of Democrats. To always be Uneducated. They have no idea what History really is. So...they will lose in the end. It has never failed before.

Depending on Crooks...as in Government to support, think, breathe, and be responsible for you. Has never worked in the past.
    So..why should we fear the inevitable now?
    Last edited by aboutime; 06-27-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you are a white employed American of any age you should be afraid, very afraid. The recent systematic destruction of Paula Dean by those in the media that have appointed themselves as the politically correct thought police should have you literally quaking in your boots. Your livelyhood can be can be taken away and your ability to earn your living seriously impeded for words that you are accused of using 30 years ago. You will be judged in the court of public opinion and then crucified on an alter of pandering and appeasement to special interest groups. Why would we as a people sit back and allow such Orwellian behavior, likely because we are afraid to speak out for fear of this kind of political retribution.
    The George Zimmerman self defense trial is another very frightening example of how unproven yet rampant accusations of racism can manipulate even our countries justice system. If there were no racial element to the Zimmerman, Martin incident there would be no trial. This fact alone of being proven guilty by racism or as in the case of O.J. Simpson, exonerated by race are chilling examples of the type of accepted behavior that can bring anyone of us down for daring to disagree or worse yet, simply being a white American. What can we do to change this, for one stop being cowards and secondly stop electing cowards to public office. If this is equality, I stand firmly against it, but it is not, it is retribution, payback for the United States' Original sin, slavery.
    The Zimmerman trial is simply a tool for the race baiters to inflame the hate of racism on their side while screaming they want "justice"

As I have posted before, I thought the election of Obama was going to "heal" race relations in the US

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    The Zimmerman trial is simply a tool for the race baiters to inflame the hate of racism on their side while screaming they want "justice"

As I have posted before, I thought the election of Obama was going to "heal" race relations in the US

The election of Obama has taken racism back 30 years at least , you have the NBP thinking they could mess with the polling stations and they did why because Obama ( or anybody in DC) was afraid of them no because they are black , Obama is in office to punish white America period
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-28-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

TheAvengingLlama is a great guy that puts his thoughts out there and isn't afraid to tell ya how he feels , yes we knew each other back in school but he has seriously become a great writer and better yet a stand up man , yall will like him a lot
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I have to agree with A.L. our country is being transformed to a post European, post Christian society at an alarming rate. Soon, whites will be a minority.

Not only is the problem with offending blacks, but gays and other designated victim groups as well.

Our country is fracturing into a bunch of factions that do not consider themselves Americans first. We are losing our national identity.

This problem also extends to who you vote for and support in an election.

A black person would vote for a person who represents his interests and no one would object.

A gay person would do the same.

However, the Middle Class is expected to vote for people whose stated purpose in life is to undermine the interests of the Middle Class or else be labeled a bigot, a racist, a homophobe.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

At what point is our country no longer worth defending? I'm raising my sons to consider opportunity elsewhere if there is none here in the US. There has to be a nation somewhere on this planet that is discovering freedom.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    TheAvengingLlama was invited here by me. He is a friend of my eldest brother, Jeff, who you all know posts here. They go all the way back to HS days. Being the mutual friends, I've had the opportunity to read many of our new members posts on Facebook. He's quite the writer and generally very direct about his feelings. I think he'll be a great addition to our board. I'm assuming the first post was prompted by the ton of talk on our FB accounts about the trial that just started on Monday. As a result, many posts were made, which lead to some strong opinions. I believe Mr. Llama and I are on the same page about the Trayvon Martin killing. I also believe he's correct in his belief that this killing/trial wouldn't be national news if not for the racial aspect.

Anyway, I'm glad you accepted my invitation, and welcome to DP, Llama!

When you're comfortable and learn your way around - post in this thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little more about yourself - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...-Introductions
    Thank you James for the kind words.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hBaUmx5s6iE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    I have to agree with A.L. our country is being transformed to a post European, post Christian society at an alarming rate. Soon, whites will be a minority.

Not only is the problem with offending blacks, but gays and other designated victim groups as well.

Our country is fracturing into a bunch of factions that do not consider themselves Americans first. We are losing our national identity.

This problem also extends to who you vote for and support in an election.

A black person would vote for a person who represents his interests and no one would object.

A gay person would do the same.

However, the Middle Class is expected to vote for people whose stated purpose in life is to undermine the interests of the Middle Class or else be labeled a bigot, a racist, a homophobe.
    It seems no matter what the issue is - if you disagree with the Dems and libs you are tagged a racist

Looks back over the last 5 or 6 years

If you opposed Obama you were tagged as a racist

If you opposed obamacare and went to those Town Halls to voice your opposition to your elected official you were tagged as a racist

If you opposed the Ground Zero mosque you were tagged as a racist

If you attended a Tea Party rally you were tagged as a racist

If you opposed raising the debt ceiling you were tagged as a racist

If you opposed raising taxes you were tagged as a racist

If you oppose amnesty for the illegals you were tagged as a racist

If you want to seal the borders and control who enters the country you are tagged as a racist

If you agree with people showing a photo ID to vote you are tagged as a racist

I could go on but the pattern is easy to see. When you have any disagreement with a liberal (and some R's on amnesty) you are tagged as a racist and shouted down with the insults

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Great post. Sure it is retribution but it is not justice. There is no justice in punishing those of us alive now for transgressions made by our ancestors back than. Additionally, this nation fought a long and very costly Civil War that the lib/dems swear was only about slavery. So going along with them on that I have to ask what more punishment and retribution do they want than the deaths and misery inflicted on this nation by that our most costly war? The ffing debt has been paid but being true libs and ignorant self-serving bastards they refuse to acknowledge that payment. F-that, f-them! Nobody gets to play that damn guilt trip on me as I never owned a damn slave nor any member of my family ! Exactly what I have often told black co-workers when they start talking that trash in an attempt to try to make this white man feel guilty.
    I answer only for my OWN damn Mistakes and Sins not anybody else's! The description of your character by Jim and Jeff leads me to believe we are going to be friends. I like a man with strong convictions and a sense of justice. So accept if you will a hearty welcome from the resident board "ranting expert" and far rightwing member.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.