Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    In your opinion, what inspires al nusra to murder a priest?
    Satan.
    Last edited by jafar00; 07-02-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So...with that thorough and well thought out answer of "SATAN", are you suggesting that Satan is prevalent in MOST muSLUM countries where most of the world's aggression [from muSLUMS towards non-muSLUM ideals and non-muSLUM religions] comes from?

Would you also say that only 5% - 10% muSLUMS are actually muSLUMS? If I went by what you continually defend as not being real muSLUMS and what you describe as REAL muSLUMs, I'd be inclined to agree with that percentile with the exception that I am fairly certain of the REAL "JAFAR-TYPE muSLUMS" who do no wrong, are perfect citizens and love everyone making up only 1%. The sad thing is, we never see or hear from these VERY low percentile of REAL muSLUMS who condemn these terrible acts of "SATAN". Satan really knew what he was doing when he called himself MITHRA and also ALLAH. Why....that slick old devil even kept his logo over the years so that he wouldn't have to re-print a bunch of business cards.

Yep.....same old logo!!!
    and, SADLY, we'll one day see a flag that is much like this one

Because of the SOB below:

NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    So...with that thorough and well thought out answer of "SATAN", are you suggesting that Satan is prevalent in MOST muSLUM countries where most of the world's aggression [from muSLUMS towards non-muSLUM ideals and non-muSLUM religions] comes from?

Would you also say that only 5% - 10% muSLUMS are actually muSLUMS? If I went by what you continually defend as not being real muSLUMS and what you describe as REAL muSLUMs, I'd be inclined to agree with that percentile with the exception that I am fairly certain of the REAL "JAFAR-TYPE muSLUMS" who do no wrong, are perfect citizens and love everyone making up only 1%. The sad thing is, we never see or hear from these VERY low percentile of REAL muSLUMS who condemn these terrible acts of "SATAN". Satan really knew what he was doing when he called himself MITHRA and also ALLAH. Why....that slick old devil even kept his logo over the years so that he wouldn't have to re-print a bunch of business cards.

Yep.....same old logo!!!
    and, SADLY, we'll one day see a flag that is much like this one

Because of the SOB below:

Next time, don't hold back amigo !!!! Ha... -------- ---
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Satan.
    and Qaradawi just relays the Message......

Got it...
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    and Qaradawi just relays the Message......

Got it...
    EEEEEEE---ZZZZZactly.... --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not condoning this terrible video but it is worth mentioning the murderers are not Syrian and can barely speak Arabic and when they do it is classic Arabic which is akin to a foreigner speaking Shakespearean English.

I hope the Syrians turn their guns on Al Nusra at the end like the Iraqis did with Al Qaeda and I hope the war ends soon. 80k dead is not a small number. 27x 9/11 to put it into perspective.
    Where do you think the murderers came from?

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beating up Jafir over this is BS.

But I am saying that Qaradawi is a Muslim cleric with a substantial following, and those involved, as was pointed out from the beginning, are followers of his.
    I don't want to name my friend the member who said that, but can't we all get off Jafirs ass and think of Qaradawi as we think of Jim Jones who presided over the murder of way over 3 men?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

WHAT!? If a dog barks while men are speaking....it is perfectly fine to scold or "scawd" the dog so that the men can continue to speak.

Forgive the Southern Draw but I simply had to put a reference on that word to give it TRUE meaning to those of us from the South. Look, RAW....Jafar can either come to terms or expect to be scalded.
    Last edited by red state; 07-02-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

RAW....That sort of "get-a-long" "GO-A-LONG" mentality has to stop. Jafar knows exactly what he's doing and if he's hungry for the outcome he usually gets for spreading that crap...I'm not gonna make a crap sandwich out of it and eat it! I'm gonna give jafar what he seems to want (abuse). I'd try TRUTH but I could see that truth was something alien to jafar. Even a dog knows when to keep his tail away from the rocker....if he's a smart DAWG. Again, sorry for the Southern Draw but there's a HUGE difference between a dog and a DAWG.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    WHAT!? If a dog barks while men are speaking....it is perfectly fine to scold or "scawd" the dog so that the men can continue to speak.

Forgive the Southern Draw but I simply had to put a reference on that word to give it TRUE meaning to those of us from the South. Look, RAW....Jafar can either come to terms or expect to be scalded.
    So all Catholics are to blame due to what some of the men do to young boys? And leaders of the church no less?

Jafir denounces this barbarian practice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have long noticed that under half a dozen posters love to abuse other posters. Jafir is always polite and takes shit he does not deserve.

The man denounces these evil barbarian practices. Don't know how he may be more clear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Satan.
    Yet they give praise to Allah; which begs the question: Is Allah satan?
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    I have long noticed that under half a dozen posters love to abuse other posters. Jafir is always polite and takes shit he does not deserve.

The man denounces these evil barbarian practices. Don't know how he may be more clear.
    And we have long noticed your command of fact in posting is, suspect, at the least.

The difference here is that Jahil claims the Muslims that commit horrible acts 'are not really Muslims'. I am unaware of anyone here who claimed that priests who abused children were not 'really' priests.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Yet they give praise to Allah; which begs the question: Is Allah satan?
    Jafar keeps telling us that those criminals are just the minority.

Those he says are not true Muslims.

Same as the problem the Catholics have with molesting young boys. We don't lay all the blame on Catholics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default So....you like yours on RYE....

You know, RAW, I have actually agreed with you on a number of occasions but you are WAY off in left field on this one and I'm going to start reading all of your posts extra careful from now on. Your posts above are exactly what I needed in understanding why others have treated you with disrespect and as if you were some sort of a nut. In this case, I'd have to concur (respectfully of course).

You continue to use words such as (SOME) and (MINORITY) and I would like to agree that these words go well with this topic.....only your use of them are out of context. It is true that (SOME) priests have abused the people's trust and a (MINORITY) of priests seem to have committed this horrible betrayal of a youth under their watch BUT they have neither killed anyone NOR have they acted as a SUPER MAJORITY in committing whatever crime you wish to throw at them. I'm not Catholic and I truly disagree with their doctrine with a purple passion but I have many friends and clients who are and ALL of them have proven to be the best of people so don't you dare compare them to the hate filled, backward womanizers of iSLUM. As for Jafar being polite....a polite lie is just as vile as an aggressive one and what I said earlier stands. In all due respect, if you like yours on rye.....have at it but don't expect us to dig in.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN