Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Here We Go: Alabama to Implement “Race-Based Standards” in Public Schools

This is ridicules , to me this is racism why cant Minorityu children learn the same as any other ? If they are doing this because certain kids dont speak the language or that are adjusting to new surroundings have special classes to help them after the school day , but to lower standards that isn't fair to the minority child let alone the children that do work hard to get good grades

The Alabama Federation of Republican Women (AFRW) strongly opposes “race-based standards for student achievement” pushed by the Alabama Department of Education, as reported in The Tuscaloosa News on Sunday, June 30. Minority students will be held to a lower standard, and would be tracked at a lower standard throughout their academic career from K-12.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    This is ridicules , to me this is racism why cant Minorityu children learn the same as any other ? If they are doing this because certain kids dont speak the language or that are adjusting to new surroundings have special classes to help them after the school day , but to lower standards that isn't fair to the minority child let alone the children that do work hard to get good grades

The Alabama Federation of Republican Women (AFRW) strongly opposes “race-based standards for student achievement” pushed by the Alabama Department of Education, as reported in The Tuscaloosa News on Sunday, June 30. Minority students will be held to a lower standard, and would be tracked at a lower standard throughout their academic career from K-12.
    Yet once through school, a lower wage will be deemed unfair. Hell, meet handbasket!
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Yet once through school, a lower wage will be deemed unfair. Hell, meet handbasket!
    Mm when they get out of school it wouldnt surprise me at all if by then they get more money because they had to over come
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mm when they get out of school it wouldnt surprise me at all if by then they get more money because they had to over come
    Oh shit...now you went and done it! Big Brother just read what you wrote and thinks that higher minimum wage for minorities sounds like a perfect idea!
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's sound as unfair and ridicules as that Ebonics mess we has some time back, Didn't see anything here but i bet the The Alabama Federation of Republican Women will be called a bunch of racist.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bet MLK is turning over in his grave at the idea of holding students to different standards because of the color of their skin, or any other reasons.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Free Translator

It has long been as bad as reading Marcus to try to figure them out.

Doing my community service bit, I present you the translator.

http://englishtoghetto.com/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    It has long been as bad as reading Marcus to try to figure them out.
    Stop, and stop now. From this point forward, thread bans again for those who initiate this bullshit. I'm pointing at you as you started in this thread, and will do the same to others who I see start in other threads. Please don't even reply to me, just let it go and move forward.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's called "Compassionate Racism" and it is endemic of the world view of the left.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    It's called "Compassionate Racism" and it is endemic of the world view of the left.
    I'm white, and not as good as an asian. Therefore, I should be able to pass with lower grades.
    Also, I'm white, and don't get as many benefits as the blacks or mexicans, therefore, I should get benefits and help that my poor race is being denied.

My poor ancestors were Irish, and they were treated worse then slaves. I should be compensated for that.

I'm always put down by people calling me racist cause of my skin colour. Even though I'm friends with Arabic's, family to asians and mexicans, and give great customer service to any and all people, regardless of their skin colour.
    I should get benefits for being put down all the time due to my race.
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

This will hurt them in the long run when they attempt to go to college.

These kids will either flunk out of college or graduate with an essentially worthless degree. They will be in debt, unless they qualify for free money, then it's just the taxpayers who are out. Go Figure.

A generation of low income workers or non-workers spunging off the rest of us. Great idea, congratulations Alabama.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

My god... Where is the outcry from the Left on this?

This is insanity... This ended with Brown V, Board of Education.

Now it's come full circle?

Where is the outcry from black leaders... this is insanity
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh goody, we really need more people who can't read cursive.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Oh goody, we really need more people who can't read cursive.
    Friend, you really need to stop all that cursive. That's what's wrong with rap music too much damn cursive in it.. and it suxs big time too. When I used to do it my momma washed my mouth out with soap. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.