Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default CAIR Director: Muslims Are Above The Law

I wonder how people feel about this myself if you live here you go by the law period but I am sure some will say it is there religion

According to the leader of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Muslims living in America should not be bound by U.S. law. “If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land,” said Herman Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Jeff. Never pay attention to anyone who says such things in America. Unless, as usual. It happens to be either Obama, or someone from his administration. They say, and do it...all the time.

TURDS normally speak like their mouth is full.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I will sometimes give someone the benefit of the doubt just for being from the Muslim religion. CAIR is another matter all together. They are militantly anti-Christian and should be rigorously opposed.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jahil will say/do one of the following...

A... He isn't 'really' Muslim.
    B... We 'are' above the law.
    C... He will ignore the thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post

I knew I could count on ya Marcus

AT I hear ya but with this administration in place who knows what might happen , anyway the guy in the article was for real

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Who knows what else CAIR can get by with? They got by with being proven unindicted co-conspirators in an FBI Islamic terrorist INVESTIGATION !! They are a terrorist organization being allowed to exist and operate within our borders. A fact!! I'll stand face to face with any man alive and say that if they call me a liar I'll stomp their GD ass or die trying!!!!! Here is what I see happening in the future . The Muslims will push until they start a war here and the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL THEN JOIN THEIR SIDE TO SHOOT DOWN THE AMERICAN PATRIOTS THAT ARE FIGHTING THEM. Of course they will try to do it by infiltration into our government but after pushing too hard the Americans will finally say--ENOUGH AND MEAN IT! When that happens the Muslims will start shooting and bombing, and the government will aid them not us!!! In fact , they plan just that ..... So does our government. The big question is will it be a unification of the blacks(NBPP) and Muslims when they start the war? Or the Muslims and La Raza ? THE MUSLIMS HERE HAVE THEIR GUNS AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT TAKING THEIRS AWAY!?? Hell, we had better check to see if the GD bambastard has a secret program arming them now as we post.. All that is as likely to happen as anything else and IMHO MORE LIKELY THAN MOST OTHER POSSIBILITIES. CAIR should be utterly destroyed but our government has already SOLD OUT TO THEM. IF NOT WHY WERE THEY ALLOWED TO BE AN UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR IN AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST INVESTIGATION??? Think about that.. -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I wonder how people feel about this myself if you live here you go by the law period but I am sure some will say it is there religion

According to the leader of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Muslims living in America should not be bound by U.S. law. “If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land,” said Herman Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.
    If this opinion piece is to be believed the CAIR guy needs to read the Qur'aan.

Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and those from among you who are invested with authority; and then if you were to dispute among yourselves about anything refer it to Allah and the Messenger if you indeed believe in Allah and the Last Day; that is better and more commendable in the end. (4:59)

There are also hadiths (I can't quote them without a search) where Muslims are tasked with obeying the law of where they reside unless the law requires them to sin. I might search for it later if it makes any difference.

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and those from among you who are invested with authority; and then if you were to dispute among yourselves about anything refer it to Allah and the Messenger if you indeed believe in Allah and the Last Day; that is better and more commendable in the end. (4:59)

There are also hadiths (I can't quote them without a search) where Muslims are tasked with obeying the law of where they reside unless the law requires them to sin. I might search for it later if it makes any difference.

Sounds similar to the bible live by the law of the land ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds similar to the bible live by the law of the land ?
    Could be. Live by the law of the land unless the law causes you to sin?
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you think that's license for Muslims to disobey the law or should it be an indication they need to move?
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Anjem Choudary (I've posted at length about him before, so I'm taking it that I don't need to reintroduce his material in detail ?) has been VERY clear about the Muslim position.

It is that Muslims consider it nothing less than a religious duty to spread Sharia Law everywhere.

Sharia Law is said (certainly by Choudary) to be 'divine' law, which means that it is 'above any man-made law'. This means what it says, meaning that in any conflict between a man made law and Sharia, it's Sharia that should be followed, and the man made law ignored.

Or, as Choudary has ALSO made plain, he wants other laws dispensed with .. with only Sharia Law governing the rights and the conduct of Mankind.

So - and despite the sanitisation attempt in the article - the name of the game, folks, is to advance that very agenda.

Ask yourselves whether, for the sake of some Leftie-inspired 'political correctness' initiative, you will stand for inroads being made against your Constitution, and ultimately, your very identity as Americans.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

'Sin' ... meaning, if a law exists lacking compatability with Sharia Law, Muslims can / are required to ignore such a law ?

See what I've just previously posted.
    Last edited by Drummond; 07-30-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As I said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post

Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 07-30-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Do you think that's license for Muslims to disobey the law or should it be an indication they need to move?
    No matter what your Bible or Koran or anything else says while hear on earth it is my belief ( and the belief of God ) that you must obey the law of the land, the bible doesnt tell you to change the laws , as for the Koran I am not sure

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oh Hell No" this is to close to home, This guy should be labeled a Terrorist, or at least a Terrorist sympathizer and Kicked out, this may seem small and an innocent attempt to exercise his faith, But People need to focus on one thing he said, and that is he thinks his faith is above the laws that every other American has to follow, count me in with the others here who have been sounding the alarm about Islam.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron