Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default bikini> male brain scans. history & modesty

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.godtube.com/embed/source/00jf2mnu.js?w=400&h=255&ap=true&sl=true&title=true "></script><p><a href="http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=00JF2MNU">The Godly Truth About Bikini's - FINALLY Someone Gets It!</a> from <a href="http://www.godtube.com/sharethemessage">sharethemessage</a> on <a href="http://www.godtube.com/">GodTube</a>.</p>

revealing
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-31-2013 at 09:16 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll believe there's some divine concern over a bare midriff when babies are born wearing a full suit of clothing. IIRC, naked was the "unsinful" state.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Thank goodness the lady speaking didn't come out in a bikini.

Talk about Political Correctness destroying America.

This woman needs to just go back and hide in her cave.

Being critical of, and explaining the meaning of a Song from the Sixties????

What a Piece of CRAP this is.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    I'll believe there's some divine concern over a bare midriff when babies are born wearing a full suit of clothing. IIRC, naked was the "unsinful" state.
    Original sin. But do bikinis make men lustful? Does violence on tv make men violent? Would burkas make men less sexual?
    First off, she's pushing a product-- conservative eyewear. J/k swimwear. This isn't just a show your inner beauty PSA. And so far as the research done at Princeton, and specifically its findings of men seeing women in bikinis as tools, devoid of humanist thought-- it might be interesting to see a similar test done on women-- perhaps men that appear wealthy...but alas, the researchers aren't pursuing that because, in their perspective, women don't respond like that. Oh ok. That's odd because I've known many a woman that sought out men as tools to end-- just as men do women.
    another thing, the men in the research associated first person actions, using "I push", "I grasp", "I handle"...for Pete's sake, why not present them with "I screw", "i bang" or "I nail" --they've already got tools in mind, right-- "hammers and screwdrivers". a thinly veiled suggestion is still a suggestive. What if they were presented with "I do", "I love", or "I will". Oh no, that wouldn't drive home the point--men are weak-minded pigs. I won't even dispute that; on a recent visit to radio city music hall we had a meeting with a rockette (with her navel covered) and when she opened the floor to questions my 4-yr old son raised his hand and said, "I swim"...she was impressed.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Original sin. But do bikinis make men lustful? Does violence on tv make men violent? Would burkas make men less sexual?
    First off, she's pushing a product-- conservative eyewear. J/k swimwear. This isn't just a show your inner beauty PSA. And so far as the research done at Princeton, and specifically its findings of men seeing women in bikinis as tools, devoid of humanist thought-- it might be interesting to see a similar test done on women-- perhaps men that appear wealthy...but alas, the researchers aren't pursuing that because, in their perspective, women don't respond like that. Oh ok. That's odd because I've known many a woman that sought out men as tools to end-- just as men do women.
    another thing, the men in the research associated first person actions, using "I push", "I grasp", "I handle"...for Pete's sake, why not present them with "I screw", "i bang" or "I nail" --they've already got tools in mind, right-- "hammers and screwdrivers". a thinly veiled suggestion is still a suggestive. What if they were presented with "I do", "I love", or "I will". Oh no, that wouldn't drive home the point--men are weak-minded pigs. I won't even dispute that; on a recent visit to radio city music hall we had a meeting with a rockette (with her navel covered) and when she opened the floor to questions my 4-yr old son raised his hand and said, "I swim"...she was impressed.
    I agree. She spouted all that drivel and they did all that research to find that men are lustful and enjoy the hell out of eye candy! Hell, who didn't know that? Women have spent trillions making themselves look prettier, sexier and more appealing to the lustful cravings of men! And why not , its simply acting upon the biological urges that both sexes have. So the truth is that men are far more lustful and women far more scheming and devious! A man sees a beautiful woman's naked body and his brain shuts down while a woman sees a man's big , big, big huge fat bank account and her brain cranks up!!! It all equals out in the long run methinks.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    A man sees a beautiful woman's naked body and his brain shuts down while a woman sees a man's big , big, big huge fat bank account and her brain cranks up!!! It all equals out in the long run methinks.. -Tyr
    I suppose I have a nice body; everyone says so. And to be honest I don't mind showing it.

People say I could get anyone I want, but my feller is just an average guy. He treats me nice and is intelligent. That is a turn-on to me. My husband (RIP) was a strong, tough guy. Now for me, that get things flowing more than anything. Rich guys? meh. But the point is that we all have something we like. It's just that men are more consistent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Jimmy loves Bikini's

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    Jimmy loves Bikini's

My husband bought me one of those. It is impossible to keep everything covered.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    My husband bought me one of those. It is impossible to keep everything covered.
    Your husband is a lucky man...
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

This woman has a point. (I also think she's pretty hot.) I like the female form as much as any man, and when a woman is wearing one she certainly becomes an "object" to me, as much as I try to not be distracted. What man here isn't distracted by my current body-paint avatar?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    This woman has a point. (I also think she's pretty hot.) I like the female form as much as any man, and when a woman is wearing one she certainly becomes an "object" to me, as much as I try to not be distracted. What man here isn't distracted by my current body-paint avatar?
    It doesn't even have to be a bikini. Just show a little boob, or wear a short dress, and all (male) eyes will be upon you. Men are so predictable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    It doesn't even have to be a bikini. Just show a little boob, or wear a short dress, and all (male) eyes will be upon you. Men are so predictable!
    I assure you, if an attractive woman wearing is wearing a sheet, my eyes will be upon here. For instance the presenter in the OP, I'd imagine her taking off those dorky glasses, throwing her head back and tousling her hair...

But I think we are in complete agreement, that a woman dressed modestly is more apt to be taken seriously.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Though I have been retired from Active duty in the military since 1995.

I, like Jim....have always been a Proud Member of the "NAVAL" (with a pearl) reserve.

Just like the one in that large photo. Which I just noticed. Has a woman wearing an "ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY BIKINI".

So. What's the problem????
    Last edited by aboutime; 08-01-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !