Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

yep....we HUMANS seldom take our own advice but are liberal in giving it to others. My wife had actually been contemplating that we both eat better given the history of diabetes, heart failure, cancer and so many other things on BOTH sides of our family. The final draw was in my "THINKING/FEELING as thought I had lost weight (when in fact, I had gained). Now I know that two pounds isn't much but a couple of years ago I told (promised myself) that I would diet and exercise (IF) and (WHEN) I go over 275. Well, that came and went and my body frame/style hid my condition well, but I then promised myself that I 280 was it and (IF) I got any heavier, I'd have to do something. Well, 285 came and I did pretty good keeping it at that so I simply let it go. NOW, I've gotten two pounds more over many months so it is time to nip it in the bud....before I step up and the scale reads 0. HA!!! They don't make them past 299 so I refuse to be "that guy". It has gone on long enough. I prefer to hunt from blinds in my wisdom but if I must force myself to start climbing trees again as I once did for years....so be it. I need to start doing much more and now that I see a break in the publication process of two very good clients, I will actually have more time on my hands (AWAY from the computer). Been having trouble with my tractor and am in the process of looking for a newer one....that'll keep me "ACTIVE" cutting and clearing and making food plots. I also need to start cutting firewood and hanging deer stands. I'm sure that this alone will cut 10 pounds off QUICK. IF I start shooting again (as I should) I will probably be able to slice another 5 pounds going back and forth to the target. I don't know how you shoot BUT I shoot only one arrow. It isn't that I'm cheap or don't have enough arrows (because I do have a great number of arrows....although I am VERY cheap). The fact of the matter is; I shoot one arrow and think about my release and form as I walk to retrieve my arrow. You usually get only one shot at a deer so I practice accordingly. I even walks quickly on a steep grade before shooting to simulate the heart rate one has when a deer approaches. It is all good practice for a hunt and as you well know....you get only one shot at tournaments as well. In fact, I'm going to re-post this so that it may help someone like Jeff later on. I believe it to be a good habit to get into.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Practice habit...

When practicing, I shoot one arrow and think about my release and form as I walk to retrieve my arrow. You usually get only one shot at a deer so I practice accordingly. I even walk quickly on a steep grade before shooting to simulate the heart rate one has when a deer approaches.

It is all good practice for a hunt and as TYR probably knows....you do get only ONE shot at tournaments.

I've actually called one of my home-made hunting tapes "Flags, Tags and Double Jeopardy" because I have failed attempts, successes and second chances at the same deer within the same minute (after missing). On one hunt I recorded my skimming across the back of the deer but knew that the deer would try and get back with the others so I quickly shook my mistake off and readied myself with arrow #2. Sure enough, I was presented a second chance and had a clear mind this time around. After the shot, I removed my head set and recorded the deer going down within 60 yrds. I have actually filmed some great hunts (including a spine shot). I may look into pulling these from the old, dusty tapes and converting them but if anyone actually has some DIGITAL footage, I'm sure we'd love to see it (and it doesn't have to be a kill footage either). All footage would be appreciated.

When I filmed my nice 8pt with bow, I showed the 6 holes that was in that buck.....almost missed him as he had picked me out in that large, old Blackjack tree. I truly lucked up hitting him and killing him. He only went 100 yards or more but it is a wonder I found him at all. the arrow went in the LOW, flabby part of his front leg, came out, angled up and into the LOW brisket/rib area, out the described area and rose as it exited the opposing flabby part of his other front leg. I found 90% of the shaft that housed the WASP broadhead but I never found the fletching. You could hear the arrow break as he bucked from the impact and I can't imagine why the arrow rose as it did because I actually hunted too high back then. Had the arrow not rose so miraculously, the buck would have lived with minimum harm (very minimum). It simply was his bad luck and my good blessing.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    When practicing, I shoot one arrow and think about my release and form as I walk to retrieve my arrow. You usually get only one shot at a deer so I practice accordingly. I even walk quickly on a steep grade before shooting to simulate the heart rate one has when a deer approaches.

It is all good practice for a hunt and as TYR probably knows....you do get only ONE shot at tournaments.

I've actually called one of my home-made hunting tapes "Flags, Tags and Double Jeopardy" because I have failed attempts, successes and second chances at the same deer within the same minute (after missing). On one hunt I recorded my skimming across the back of the deer but knew that the deer would try and get back with the others so I quickly shook my mistake off and readied myself with arrow #2. Sure enough, I was presented a second chance and had a clear mind this time around. After the shot, I removed my head set and recorded the deer going down within 60 yrds. I have actually filmed some great hunts (including a spine shot). I may look into pulling these from the old, dusty tapes and converting them but if anyone actually has some DIGITAL footage, I'm sure we'd love to see it (and it doesn't have to be a kill footage either). All footage would be appreciated.

When I filmed my nice 8pt with bow, I showed the 6 holes that was in that buck.....almost missed him as he had picked me out in that large, old Blackjack tree. I truly lucked up hitting him and killing him. He only went 100 yards or more but it is a wonder I found him at all. the arrow went in the LOW, flabby part of his front leg, came out, angled up and into the LOW brisket/rib area, out the described area and rose as it exited the opposing flabby part of his other front leg. I found 90% of the shaft that housed the WASP broadhead but I never found the fletching. You could hear the arrow break as he bucked from the impact and I can't imagine why the arrow rose as it did because I actually hunted too high back then. Had the arrow not rose so miraculously, the buck would have lived with minimum harm (very minimum). It simply was his bad luck and my good blessing.
    I used to several months in advance practice using two arrows, so as to do corrections after the first shot --to get shot in so to speak.. . Then about two or three weeks before opening day start shooting one arrow only! Redstate is correct one arrow shooting forces you to concentrate the way you should! If wanting to get close to how its going to be if not hunting in a tree stand go stump shooting but be sure to use judo-points! Even with that you are likely to break a few arrows but its loads of fun when two or three guys do it as a competition shoot. Also if possible practice using a 3D deer target. I'VE BEEN SHOOTING BOWS FOR WELL OVER 50 YEARS SO LOTS OF STUFF I JUST DO MY OWN WAY AND LET NATURAL TALENT FLOW OUT. Sure sometimes that's just being a bit lazy but now its like target shooting with guns, I do it for fun but the improvement aspect just doesn't exist as I'm not going to get any better. I've maxed out on that a couple decades ago. I shot my heavy bow a few weeks ago and did very well. My nephew was amazed but to me it was just very well. I'll never shoot again like I DID WHEN IN MY 20'S ,30'S and 40's. Eyesight has diminished and concentration just isn't at that high of a level any more. Still very good but no longer truly amazing. Archery requires so much more than gunning! Hell, with guns I can still shoot a flea off a fat bullfrog's ass on a cloudy day at 60 paces and never even make the frog flinch! --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Good days....

Yeah...I once had many 3d targets and homemade bales full of dirt that we pretended were black hogs. They made for a decent archery range as you walked the trails I had cleared. Even had all of them and 3d & 2d targets that guests brought when we had a shoot-out so our total was well over 40 targets some days. I had 5 or 6 real 3d deer and at least that many home-made bales. Now I just shoot into my pond levee at a suspended white cotton ball on a string. I can shoot that well into the dark and I don't ruing arrows that way. At one time, we had a fantastic archer club but those days are over and such events are few and far between. Good days...like TYR, I'm about blind now and the attention span is limited when you can't help but think about the blurriness, the pain in your chest and left arm, the dizziness and all the other distractions. OLD AGE SUCKS!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yeah...I once had many 3d targets and homemade bales full of dirt that we pretended were black hogs. They made for a decent archery range as you walked the trails I had cleared. Even had all of them and 3d & 2d targets that guests brought when we had a shoot-out so our total was well over 40 targets some days. I had 5 or 6 real 3d deer and at least that many home-made bales. Now I just shoot into my pond levee at a suspended white cotton ball on a string. I can shoot that well into the dark and I don't ruing arrows that way. At one time, we had a fantastic archer club but those days are over and such events are few and far between. Good days...like TYR, I'm about blind now and the attention span is limited when you can't help but think about the blurriness, the pain in your chest and left arm, the dizziness and all the other distractions. OLD AGE SUCKS!!!
    Yep it sucks but sure as hell beats the alternative.. I'd bet we could go out into the deep woods as a hunting team and come back with more game than any three or four of these modern day young bucks. ---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I don't know....If you're talking about the average "young buck" then I'd agree with you but if you're talking about my son....I'd not take that bet. He lacks the grit and Uuummpppphhhh that I'd like him to have but when it comes to gathering up game (be it fish, rabbit, deer or varmit) I'd not go against him on his worse day in dealing with "wildlife". I just wish he was more like me in going all out and getting things done but I'm extremely relieved that he isn't like I was at his age with the "WILD LIFE" and wild living. I hope he NEVER knows that kind of life. Still, he could "man up" more. HA!!!

Yeah...TYR, if we didn't just collapse under the heat or if our OLD tickers didn't give out on us....I'm SURE we'd do very well in surviving. In fact, our older age may be the trick to settling down and taking it easy and SMART. I see a lot of wasted effort in my younger days as a hunter. SMARTS is better than physical ability any day.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I don't know....If you're talking about the average "young buck" then I'd agree with you but if you're talking about my son....I'd not take that bet. He lacks the grit and Uuummpppphhhh that I'd like him to have but when it comes to gathering up game (be it fish, rabbit, deer or varmit) I'd not go against him on his worse day in dealing with "wildlife". I just wish he was more like me in going all out and getting things done but I'm extremely relieved that he isn't like I was at his age with the "WILD LIFE" and wild living. I hope he NEVER knows that kind of life. Still, he could "man up" more. HA!!!

Yeah...TYR, if we didn't just collapse under the heat or if our OLD tickers didn't give out on us....I'm SURE we'd do very well in surviving. In fact, our older age may be the trick to settling down and taking it easy and SMART. I see a lot of wasted effort in my younger days as a hunter. SMARTS is better than physical ability any day.
    Sure your son is an exception but that's because you raised the boy right. Today's kids play car stealing games on the internet! And who knows what other kind of damn foolishness!?? When I was ten years old hunting game for the table was added as a chore. The only chore I enjoyed doing it was! -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Well, he's not perfect but I know the changes that a young man goes through....he's now talking about taking a break from college cuz he's not sure he wants to be a Pharm D. He's now considering the field of education (really wants to be a baseball coach) but I see this as a heartache. I'll support him but it is trying times. He seems lost right now and with his buddy getting back from the military, he's been laughing and playing war XBOX games over the internet. I'm not pressing it cuz I'd rather he do that than do some of the BULL$#!T I use to do. They play some of the buds stationed over seas during the weekend late at night when those guys are getting up. This leaves him getting up very late (as in 10:30 or 11). He actually went fishing the other day and that is something he did religiously until some of his friends "joined up". I would have allowed him but I NEVER encouraged it. He wanted so badly to be an Army Ranger (sniper) and would have made a darn good one but NOT under the SOW we currently have in OUR White House. Ok.....(NO POLITICS HERE). My apologies. I did raise him right and have been told that by MANY and I should be proud of this and let him iron out all the wrinkles in his life. It is hard on him right now anyway (after losing his MAW MAW). They were very close and during the Summer, when she wasn't teaching, practically raised him while I was at work. Perhaps he is now contemplating a teaching/coaching career on her account. Silly me....I never thought about that until now.

Parents....when your kids get to a certain age.....BUTT out and rely on the raising you've instilled in their hearts. I'd hate to think that I pushed my son into something that he did not enjoy or prevented him from fulfilling any dreams (HIS DREAMS-NOT MINE).

Well, this will be my last post for a while.....my wife is dead set on an SRX Cadillac so we're going to finish our test drive today and POSSIBLY sign some papers. HA!!! The car I bought her last year will go to my daughter (who, I'm proud to say, has ALL A's and will likely get a FULL scholarship to anywhere she wants). She was within a group to be sent to the White House two years ago or so but I forbid it. She was simply too young and I did not trust her in such a city so far from the protection of "daddy". She's my little hunter....until the boys started calling, texting and harassing. In a way....I'm all alone now in the woods cuz my two hunting partners are growing up on me and my youngest cares NOTHING for guns, bows or hunting....she's "momma's girl". I've bought her a PINK Micro Midas with PINK arrows and everything but she'll have none of it. I even shot a buck with my bow before her amazed and excited eyes thinking that would do it but she simply isn't into all that. I still remember her being so quiet up in that iron ladder stand as the buck walked directly under and by us. He looked to check out the surroundings and came right back (just like I had whispered to her that he would). I then backed her up out of the way a bit, drew my bow and PLUGGED him! He ran by us, directly down the road from which he had openly walked when he first appeared and before cutting in the woods, flipped over. Her eyes were huge and her smile wide as she started breathing again and exclaimed "OH MY GOSH"!!! I thought I had her then but she still just an "observer". HA!!! I'll have to wait till my other two grow into dear old dad again before I have my hunting partners back.....probably after they've gotten bored with their new found adult lives. HA!! There's a FIRST and LAST to everything but fortunately for those who enjoy the SPIRIT OF THE WILD.....there is re-birth.

OK....we're off to the dealership. Rather be headed to my favorite Archery dealer. HA!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Well, he's not perfect but I know the changes that a young man goes through....he's now talking about taking a break from college cuz he's not sure he wants to be a Pharm D. He's now considering the field of education (really wants to be a baseball coach) but I see this as a heartache. I'll support him but it is trying times. He seems lost right now and with his buddy getting back from the military, he's been laughing and playing war XBOX games over the internet. I'm not pressing it cuz I'd rather he do that than do some of the BULL$#!T I use to do. They play some of the buds stationed over seas during the weekend late at night when those guys are getting up. This leaves him getting up very late (as in 10:30 or 11). He actually went fishing the other day and that is something he did religiously until some of his friends "joined up". I would have allowed him but I NEVER encouraged it. He wanted so badly to be an Army Ranger (sniper) and would have made a darn good one but NOT under the SOW we currently have in OUR White House. Ok.....(NO POLITICS HERE). My apologies. I did raise him right and have been told that by MANY and I should be proud of this and let him iron out all the wrinkles in his life. It is hard on him right now anyway (after losing his MAW MAW). They were very close and during the Summer, when she wasn't teaching, practically raised him while I was at work. Perhaps he is now contemplating a teaching/coaching career on her account. Silly me....I never thought about that until now.

Parents....when your kids get to a certain age.....BUTT out and rely on the raising you've instilled in their hearts. I'd hate to think that I pushed my son into something that he did not enjoy or prevented him from fulfilling any dreams (HIS DREAMS-NOT MINE).

Well, this will be my last post for a while.....my wife is dead set on an SRX Cadillac so we're going to finish our test drive today and POSSIBLY sign some papers. HA!!! The car I bought her last year will go to my daughter (who, I'm proud to say, has ALL A's and will likely get a FULL scholarship to anywhere she wants). She was within a group to be sent to the White House two years ago or so but I forbid it. She was simply too young and I did not trust her in such a city so far from the protection of "daddy". She's my little hunter....until the boys started calling, texting and harassing. In a way....I'm all alone now in the woods cuz my two hunting partners are growing up on me and my youngest cares NOTHING for guns, bows or hunting....she's "momma's girl". I've bought her a PINK Micro Midas with PINK arrows and everything but she'll have none of it. I even shot a buck with my bow before her amazed and excited eyes thinking that would do it but she simply isn't into all that. I still remember her being so quiet up in that iron ladder stand as the buck walked directly under and by us. He looked to check out the surroundings and came right back (just like I had whispered to her that he would). I then backed her up out of the way a bit, drew my bow and PLUGGED him! He ran by us, directly down the road from which he had openly walked when he first appeared and before cutting in the woods, flipped over. Her eyes were huge and her smile wide as she started breathing again and exclaimed "OH MY GOSH"!!! I thought I had her then but she still just an "observer". HA!!! I'll have to wait till my other two grow into dear old dad again before I have my hunting partners back.....probably after they've gotten bored with their new found adult lives. HA!! There's a FIRST and LAST to everything but fortunately for those who enjoy the SPIRIT OF THE WILD.....there is re-birth.

OK....we're off to the dealership. Rather be headed to my favorite Archery dealer. HA!!!
    Going to start Justin shooting next year, he'll be 7 years old then. I know kinda late starting but he has been so unhealthy and by next year his health shouldn't be an issue.. Will wait until he is 8 or 9 to start his training on shooting guns. My wife forced a compromise out of me on that. She at first went for 14 but I told her to hell with that I'll start him today rather than do that------wait that damn late! She next went for 12 and again I went on a rant and lectured her for about 30 minutes on how important it was and even tossed in that I may not be around that much longer due to my age and health. That kind of got to her a bit (hey, had to use anything-its that important) and she relented by saying 10 was her final concession. An hour later I had her down to 8 or 9.. . I plan on getting him a bb -gun for Christmas this year--he'll be 7 on Dec.23rd. I know it's all kinda late but
    his childhood has not been the norm. and now he has been into video games far too much. Got to bring him away from that and real shooting will do that. My wife mentioned gun safety to me! Im almost 60 and know more about guns and safety than just about any ten people combined... First thing taught is safety, even before the actual shooting and safety is to be stressed all the way thru the teaching. Other than women(later in life)(), guns will be the most dangerous things he'll ever have in is hands! At least I will not be teaching him knife and hatchet like I was taught as a child! Times, they are achangin'.. --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default My hat is off to you, Sir!

Tyr, I'm fortunate in that regard. My wife has NEVER gotten in between me and the way I see fit to raise our children in the ways of the WILD. She may have ridiculed my harshness when it comes to learning and work but she has never saw me as some monster or irresponsible adult for wanting to spend time teaching my kids how to hunt, fish, fight or (even drive). Yes...I am one of those who sat them in my lap and let them drive. HA! God forbid I break the "LAW". No...I use common sense and taught them everything I could to get them AHEAD of everyone else. Folks can judge me here our out in the real world all they want but I have kids (TRUTHFULLY) that any parent would love to have. I forget that sometimes and when I am reminded of lil' Justin's condition, I have to thank God Almighty for giving my children the health they have always had. I can't imagine how you've been able to do it, TYR. They say God gives us ONLY that which we are able to endure so you must truly be a heck-of-a-guy!!! My hat is off to your, sir.

NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Tyr, I'm fortunate in that regard. My wife has NEVER gotten in between me and the way I see fit to raise our children in the ways of the WILD. She may have ridiculed my harshness when it comes to learning and work but she has never saw me as some monster or irresponsible adult for wanting to spend time teaching my kids how to hunt, fish, fight or (even drive). Yes...I am one of those who sat them in my lap and let them drive. HA! God forbid I break the "LAW". No...I use common sense and taught them everything I could to get them AHEAD of everyone else. Folks can judge me here our out in the real world all they want but I have kids (TRUTHFULLY) that any parent would love to have. I forget that sometimes and when I am reminded of lil' Justin's condition, I have to thank God Almighty for giving my children the health they have always had. I can't imagine how you've been able to do it, TYR. They say God gives us ONLY that which we are able to endure so you must truly be a heck-of-a-guy!!! My hat is off to your, sir.

I tell ya we love our kids and do whatever it takes to help them succeed. My sacrifices for me kids come just like breathing to me. I almost never even think of them as sacrifices . If you are a parent and naturally love your child far more than you do yourself you are on the correct path. Just stay there and stay true to that course. Life is not easy but we make do. Giving up is not an option. And putting myself ahead of my child is not one either!! My adult daughter is a truly beautiful person inside and out. She credits that to me! Has told me that often. Even wrote a long paragraph about it on a birthday card. I have that card saved and have asked that it go with me to the grave.... --Tyr

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Yay, lets hear it for the bloodlust of men who can kill a defenceless animal ^,^
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Find another thread moron....this is for archery, guns, bow hunting (hunting in general)....I've asked for there to be no politics and even though I've slipped from time to time, I posted logically and without attacking the beliefs of others (especially others who I know to have strong feelings regarding their heritage). You don't hunt? FINE....start a non-hunting thread. I'll post there and deal with the issues of BLOOD LUST and girly-men who would be speaking German right now if not for the AMERICANS who grew up on very healthy game that they harvested by means of fair chase....some of the game that even dared to nibble on the corn and other products of their labor which was to feed their children. You see, liberals are so ignorant as to the facts YET the always pipe up to further show their ignorance.....this thread is not for the ignorant so go away (unless you'd like to actually LEARN for a change).
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Touchy much? =P

Don't worry I'll leave you and the other 'non-girly men' to chat in peace (:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Noir...

Not touchy at all...just sick and tired of topics being attacked or derailed by leftists who understand or tolerate NOTHING. Now, had you been more inclined to ask questions and treat others with respect, I may have responded differently. I detected no humor in your post but did detect a misinformed judgement on those of us who have a different culture and heritage than yourself. A better culture and heritage than anything I have ever seen over seas. (IF) you were not simply poking at us and wanted to chime in with a "funny" that could be overlooked but (IF) you were simply attacking something you don't understand....at least pretend to be more intelligent or take the time to read some of the info above. You could learn much from this thread and Marcus's, Jeff's or TYR's thread on guns. I forget who started the other Outdoor thread but both mine and this one is filled with good stuff. Look, as you can tell, this is a thread much the same as you'd see some good ole boys outside their favorite diner...it is unlikely that you'd simply walk up and mouth off like you did (kidding or not). Just as I would not mouth off about something you may be discussing with kindred spirits or friends. It is simply rude but if you believe you can muster enough manners to "contribute" to the thread in a positive manner, so be it...you are welcome but if you're going to simply spout off ignorance...spread your ignorance elsewhere, PLEASE.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN