Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Should Jesse Jackson Pay in Court for calling Florida a Racist Apartheid State?

This would be great if someone would actually follow through with it, I am no lawyer but there has to be some reason he could be sued along with his brother Al Sharpton they are Haters and I am sorry to say the blacks show there intelligents when they follow these two idiots , they have made there living on hate and I would love to see them pay

The state’s Governor, Rick Scott is quoted by Fox News as saying, “Jesse Jackson owes every Floridian an apology for his reckless and divisive comments,”
    Governor Scott is absolutely correct. The racially divisive behavior by Jackson and his partner in racial divisiveness Al Sharpton should be held accountable by the people of Florida. The Zimmerman trial should never have seen a Sanford, Florida courtroom. Had it not been for the inciting actions of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, there would have been no national outcry over a made-up race based trial.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the 1st amendment says no.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    This would be great if someone would actually follow through with it, I am no lawyer but there has to be some reason he could be sued along with his brother Al Sharpton they are Haters and I am sorry to say the blacks show there intelligents when they follow these two idiots , they have made there living on hate and I would love to see them pay

The state’s Governor, Rick Scott is quoted by Fox News as saying, “Jesse Jackson owes every Floridian an apology for his reckless and divisive comments,”
    Governor Scott is absolutely correct. The racially divisive behavior by Jackson and his partner in racial divisiveness Al Sharpton should be held accountable by the people of Florida. The Zimmerman trial should never have seen a Sanford, Florida courtroom. Had it not been for the inciting actions of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, there would have been no national outcry over a made-up race based trial.
    Showing up inciting racial tensions, and violence, for no justifiable reason, should be a chargeable offense, Oh does that make me a racist?
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    Showing up inciting racial tensions, and violence, for no justifiable reason, should be a chargeable offense, Oh does that make me a racist?
    You already where a racist if you have ever disagreed with the messiah you are a racist so the answer is YES

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    MA I hear what ya are saying but not sure if it is exactly right, if ya insight a riot just by speaking and getting the natives restless you can be charged and what Jackson id doing is somewhere in between that and just plain lying , wouldn't that somehow fall into a slander case ???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

MA I hear what ya are saying but not sure if it is exactly right, if ya insight a riot just by speaking and getting the natives restless you can be charged and what Jackson id doing is somewhere in between that and just plain lying , wouldn't that somehow fall into a slander case ???
    If Jackson says something and it incites a riot, he should be arrested, charged, tried, and the system allowed to take it's course, just as it did in the Zimmerman case.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

If Jackson says something and it incites a riot, he should be arrested, charged, tried, and the system allowed to take it's course, just as it did in the Zimmerman case.
    I agree 100% MA but when he says something that is a blatant lie shouldn't that fall into slander someway, and I am asking not debating , it just seems to me no one ( especially a person that has people following him ) should be able to just tell ought right lies, these is a real fine line here cause ya can't take freedom of speech but in the same token he shouldn't be allowed to spread nasty lies either

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree 100% MA but when he says something that is a blatant lie shouldn't that fall into slander someway, and I am asking not debating , it just seems to me no one ( especially a person that has people following him ) should be able to just tell ought right lies, these is a real fine line here cause ya can't take freedom of speech but in the same token he shouldn't be allowed to spread nasty lies either
    It would have to fit in here someplace...

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...el+and+Slander

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

As much as I despise Jackson I have to say no also. His freedom of speech fully covers even his stupidity in this matter. Jackson should be condemned for his corruption and race baiting actions but can not be held legally liable for his stupid comments .. Obama now has like minded people attacking states that do not bow to his programs and stupidity. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You mean like Obama did do and has done again since then?
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.