Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Boy survives lost in wilderness , a miracle???

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-new...162133612.html In Australia, kangaroo keeps missing 7-year-old boy safe ...... <cite class="byline vcard top-line">Nadine Kalinauskas <abbr>3 hours ago</abbr> </cite> Good News

<!-- google_ad_section_start --> On Saturday, 7-year-old Simon Kruger went missing.
    He had been having lunch with his family at Deep Creek Conservation Park, on South Australia's Fleurieu Peninsula, when he wandered off, following a wallaby into the bush.
    He spent that night in the wilderness, surviving near-freezing temperatures.
    Almost 24 hours after he disappeared — and after an extensive search by police that involved parachute flares — Simon was spotted by a rescue helicopter and winched to safety.
    Simon then recalled his incredible story of survival.
    "Dad, I'm okay — I slept under a tree and there were kangaroos," he said as they were reunited.
    <iframe width="630" height="354" src="http://news.yahoo.com/video/kangaroo-saves-missing-boy-094713888.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    Simon told his parents that he was picking flowers for his mother when a kangaroo approached him.
    "A kangaroo came closer to him and ate the flowers from him, and the kangaroo fell asleep next to him," Simon's father, Etienne Kruger, told 7News. "I think God sent a kangaroo to keep him warm."
    "I think it was a miracle, when I smell his jacket, it's kangaroo – bush and kangaroo," Simon's mother, Linda, added.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-new...162133612.html In Australia, kangaroo keeps missing 7-year-old boy safe ...... <cite class="byline vcard top-line">Nadine Kalinauskas <abbr>3 hours ago</abbr> </cite> Good News

<!-- google_ad_section_start --> On Saturday, 7-year-old Simon Kruger went missing.
    He had been having lunch with his family at Deep Creek Conservation Park, on South Australia's Fleurieu Peninsula, when he wandered off, following a wallaby into the bush.
    Almost 24 hours after he disappeared — and after an extensive search by police that involved parachute flares — Simon was spotted by a rescue helicopter and winched to safety.
    "Dad, I'm okay — I slept under a tree and there were kangaroos," he said as they were reunited.
    <iframe src="http://news.yahoo.com/video/kangaroo-saves-missing-boy-094713888.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false" frameborder="0" height="354" width="630"></iframe>
    Simon told his parents that he was picking flowers for his mother when a kangaroo approached him.
    "A kangaroo came closer to him and ate the flowers from him, and the kangaroo fell asleep next to him," Simon's father, Etienne Kruger, told 7News. "I think God sent a kangaroo to keep him warm."
    "I think it was a miracle, when I smell his jacket, it's kangaroo – bush and kangaroo," Simon's mother, Linda, added.
    "Awesome Story"
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's a very lucky boy. Not many of these stories end well.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

<iframe src="http://news.yahoo.com/video/kangaroo-saves-missing-boy-094713888.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false" frameborder="0" height="354" width="630"></iframe>
    Great to hear a good story for a change
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up