Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Al-Qaida Gloats Over Middle East Embassy Closures

Of course they are, Obama showed just how weak we are , how we will cave to threats, we should of beefed up security and stayed open, WE DON'T RUN FROM TERRORIST

The Obama administration's decision Sunday to shutter nearly two dozen U.S. diplomatic posts has given jihadists something to celebrate: a sense that America still sees them as a serious threat.

Despite the plot being thwarted, many supporters of al-Qaida and other terror groups believe the very fact that President Barack Obama was forced to shutter embassies, consulates, and posts throughout the Middle East and Africa — most through Saturday — was a victory in itself, according to The New York Times.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/alq...#ixzz2bTR1BUzJ

Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's not we that are caving, it's just him. And I still think it was just a lot of chatter to do exactly what was done. There was no imminent attack coming. No attack and they still closed down over 20 embassies. Complete success.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Worse, though, is what the likes of Al Qaeda can do with all this. A display of perceived weakness can be 'played', to not only convince terrorists that it's a weakness to be exploited .. but it can also become a recruiting tool.

How many future terrorists, launching future attacks, might be attributable to a new-found belief in an ability to win out ?

This kind of thing sends the worst of messages. The correct thing to do would've been to send a 'we will meet you head on' message, and beef up security.

By the way, I may be British, but there's definitely no smugness in my criticism .. and not least because our OWN authorities in the UK have resorted to embassy closures as well. Yes, we're just as lily-livered a bunch of weaklings as Obama apparently is ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Of course they are, Obama showed just how weak we are , how we will cave to threats, we should of beefed up security and stayed open, WE DON'T RUN FROM TERRORIST

The Obama administration's decision Sunday to shutter nearly two dozen U.S. diplomatic posts has given jihadists something to celebrate: a sense that America still sees them as a serious threat.

Despite the plot being thwarted, many supporters of al-Qaida and other terror groups believe the very fact that President Barack Obama was forced to shutter embassies, consulates, and posts throughout the Middle East and Africa — most through Saturday — was a victory in itself, according to The New York Times.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/alq...#ixzz2bTR1BUzJ

Jeff. Hope you don't mind a slight correction to your statement above. But Obama did not show how weak WE, THE USA is, only how weak, and near cowardly Obama truly is in almost everything he pretends..is so wonderful.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It must be said, it is obvious who is winning the "war on terror". AQ has you all scared of your own shadows.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    It must be said, it is obvious who is winning the "war on terror". AQ has you all scared of your own shadows.
    A perfect example of what Obama truly wanted to get out of doing this. You , a muslim, just showed for all to see exactly the kind of thinking Obama wanted to instill in his muslim brothers ..the moral boost he just gave all our enemies, the tremendous recruiting tool he just gifted them with!.. I've meant it absolutely every time previously when I stated our worst enemy is our current President! And it's true ... --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Tyr's posted the perfect answer to you. He's absolutely spot on.

My only comment is to acknowledge the evident gloating in your comment. THIS, Jafar, says volumes for the truth.

Many of us have the decency to revile terrorist savagery in all its forms and manifestations. By contrast, Jafar, you find excuses to support Hamas ... and, now, to gloat about what you see to be true for the War on Terror.

You are quite a piece of work, Jafar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    A perfect example of what Obama truly wanted to get out of doing this. You , a muslim, just showed for all to see exactly the kind of thinking Obama wanted to instill in his muslim brothers ..the moral boost he just gave all our enemies, the tremendous recruiting tool he just gifted them with!.. I've meant it absolutely every time previously when I stated our worst enemy is our current President! And it's true ... --Tyr
    Yet again ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Tyr's posted the perfect answer to you. He's absolutely spot on.

My only comment is to acknowledge the evident gloating in your comment. THIS, Jafar, says volumes for the truth.

Many of us have the decency to revile terrorist savagery in all its forms and manifestations. By contrast, Jafar, you find excuses to support Hamas ... and, now, to gloat about what you see to be true for the War on Terror.

You are quite a piece of work, Jafar.
    I didn't gloat. I wouldn't gloat for those animals. I just pointed out the obvious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

So, jafar. You finally expose yourself as an AQ propagandist????? The only shadows we are scared of, that make you so happy. Are people just like you. Who smile, hold out you hand in friendship, while holding a BUTCHER knife behind your back. Waiting to yell ALLAH AKBAR.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    So, jafar. You finally expose yourself as an AQ propagandist????? The only shadows we are scared of, that make you so happy. Are people just like you. Who smile, hold out you hand in friendship, while holding a BUTCHER knife behind your back. Waiting to yell ALLAH AKBAR.
    No. You (USA) are the AQ propagandist. Giving them so much news coverage empowers them to spread their message of hate and murder. You (the CIA) created them. You (US media) continue to make them infamous which is everything a terrorist aspires to.

The best thing to do would have been to deal with them quietly, but noooo, you had to make it the issue of the 21st century and have a bogus war on terror. 99% of the world never heard of them before 2001.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No. You (USA) are the AQ propagandist. Giving them so much news coverage empowers them to spread their message of hate and murder. You (the CIA) created them. You (US media) continue to make them infamous which is everything a terrorist aspires to.

The best thing to do would have been to deal with them quietly, but noooo, you had to make it the issue of the 21st century and have a bogus war on terror. 99% of the world never heard of them before 2001.
    You sure didn't give much thought to that answer did you jafar. Grabbing at whatever straw you can there huh? You should have left your answer at NO.

Do I really have to go over who created AQ again and explain how news stations, around the world, work. Not to mention you still have a hard time grasping freedom of speech.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

THANK YOU jafar. You just managed to sum up all of your previous false statments with your words of pure hatred for America, Americans, and your disguise has failed.
    By the way. The only BOGUS you are capable of talking about here is...YOUR BOGUS ability to lie, and believe it as fact.
    Thank You. We no longer need to ask about your False Prophet tactics. You just let them all....slip.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

RUBBISH.

In case you missed it, Jafar, Al Qaeda regularly used Al Jazeera for their hate messages. Now, even ignoring the fact that Al Jazeera is NOT AMERICAN, that station reaches many parts of the world .. and most certainly my own.

Even if it didn't, there are many non-American news agencies that would carry news items which Al Jazeera cover .. if Al Jazeera were doing something newsworthy, it would receive coverage elsewhere.

I'm sure we all know what Gaffer would tell you about the CIA not creating Al Qaeda. Since that's the case, my only question to this is to ask why you're intent on spewing anti-American propaganda our way.

You think Al Qaeda needed to be dealt with 'quietly' ? Just HOW do you imagine that could've been done ? Should they have dropped 'quiet' bombs on their training camps ? Or sneaked up on them on tiptoe ??

Should there have been a news blackout on anything to do with fighting them ? Just how much capital do you think Al Qaeda would've gained from THAT ? There'd be accusations made from propagandist lies about 'secrecy', or 'stealth' ... lies told about America's need for it.

And perhaps, in being 'quiet', America should've then minimised its call for support from allies ? H'mm ? Would you have liked that, Jafar ?

Perhaps, yes, 99 percent of the world had never heard of Al Qaeda before 2001. But it wasn't AMERICA which caused them to be well known - rather, it was AL QAEDA'S OWN ATTACKING ACTIONS WHICH BROUGHT THEM TO THE WORLD'S ATTENTION.

Maybe America should've somehow kept it all 'secret' ... ?

No, Jafar, you're indulging in a load of nonsense, moreover, it's anti-American nonsense. AMERICA WAS ATTACKED, AND RESPONDED TO THAT ATTACK IN A TOTALLY PROPER WAY. IN A CIVILISED WORLD, A PROPER RESPONSE IS TO WAGE A WAR ON TERROR.

.... AND WIN.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    You sure didn't give much thought to that answer did you jafar. Grabbing at whatever straw you can there huh? You should have left your answer at NO.

Do I really have to go over who created AQ again and explain how news stations, around the world, work. Not to mention you still have a hard time grasping freedom of speech.
    What is untrue about what I said? Giving a platform for terrorists to let everyone know what they are doing empowers them!