Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default The Punishment for Reading a Bible in Saudi Arabia

Pretty barbaric to say the least, all this because someone wanted to read the bible, hmmm from the religion of peace

jafar you tried to say Christians kill in the name of God all the time I disagree and here is a little fact you may like to see

Apart from their Sharia law, based on the doctrine’s of their ‘prophet’ Mohammed (warlord and pedophile) Saudi Arabia has been short of head-choppers for their 2,500+ executions per year PER executioner and have been advertising to fill these dirty positions for quite sometime.

I know this isn't in the Koran but this is the law they want is it not ?

Back to the story

There is a new punishment for reading the Bible in Saudi Arabia. Your right hand is shredded. The four fingers and thumb are cut to the bone forty or fifty times. Muscles and nerves are severed so as to render the hand useless in the future. Also this punishment is carried out in filthy conditions making serious infection almost certain. [the image is an example of the damage].

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/...-saudi-arabia/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Pretty barbaric to say the least, all this because someone wanted to read the bible, hmmm from the religion of peace

jafar you tried to say Christians kill in the name of God all the time I disagree and here is a little fact you may like to see

Apart from their Sharia law, based on the doctrine’s of their ‘prophet’ Mohammed (warlord and pedophile) Saudi Arabia has been short of head-choppers for their 2,500+ executions per year PER executioner and have been advertising to fill these dirty positions for quite sometime.

I know this isn't in the Koran but this is the law they want is it not ?

Back to the story

There is a new punishment for reading the Bible in Saudi Arabia. Your right hand is shredded. The four fingers and thumb are cut to the bone forty or fifty times. Muscles and nerves are severed so as to render the hand useless in the future. Also this punishment is carried out in filthy conditions making serious infection almost certain. [the image is an example of the damage].

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/...-saudi-arabia/
    You are preaching to the converted. I have stated more than a few times that the Saudi regime is deviant and not Islamic. Everyone outside of Saudi Arabia knows this.

I agree this is barbaric. It's totally against at least Surat al Kaafiroon, "To you your religion and to me, mine" for a start.

This is not an Islamic law or punishment. Malaysia is an Islamic country for example and they have churches and nobody is punished for reading a Bible.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    You are preaching to the converted. I have stated more than a few times that the Saudi regime is deviant and not Islamic. Everyone outside of Saudi Arabia knows this.

I agree this is barbaric. It's totally against at least Surat al Kaafiroon, "To you your religion and to me, mine" for a start.

This is not an Islamic law or punishment. Malaysia is an Islamic country for example and they have churches and nobody is punished for reading a Bible.
    Jafar, I often feel for you, trying to respond and you do, to all those attacking you and your defense of your religious beliefs. I believer that you are committed to what you think your religion stands for. Indeed, you may actually be one of the few lights, trying to bring illumination in the darkness.

Here's the problem. Along the way you've said, "English Translations", yet the Koran has been translated as much as the Bible. The 'English speaking' folks have a myriad of reasons to get the translations right, like their citizens lives, your denying they 'got it right', is on you.

The interpretation problems aren't from the West, not by a long shot. It's from the elite in Islamic countries, recruiting to those that cannot read the Koran or anything else, in their own languages, never mind English or Arabic.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Jafar, I often feel for you, trying to respond and you do, to all those attacking you and your defense of your religious beliefs. I believer that you are committed to what you think your religion stands for. Indeed, you may actually be one of the few lights, trying to bring illumination in the darkness.

Here's the problem. Along the way you've said, "English Translations", yet the Koran has been translated as much as the Bible. The 'English speaking' folks have a myriad of reasons to get the translations right, like their citizens lives, your denying they 'got it right', is on you.

The interpretation problems aren't from the West, not by a long shot. It's from the elite in Islamic countries, recruiting to those that cannot read the Koran or anything else, in their own languages, never mind English or Arabic.
    The problem is not with the translations or interpretations. It's from people who don't bother to fully research something before commenting about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00;657894[B
    ]The problem is not with the translations or interpretations.[/B] It's from people who don't bother to fully research something before commenting about it.
    And yet earlier you blamed problems on English readings. Seriously, what do you want?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

And yet earlier you blamed problems on English readings. Seriously, what do you want?
    Could be that he wants Islam to actually be a religion of peace!! Could be that he already thinks it is. Could be he actually does believe most muslims have been led astray. Were it not for his stand on Hamas those all could be true. His stand on supporting Hamas is the fly in the soup for a lot of us. As I've noted before Hamas is the single greatest practitioner of Jihad in existence. And Jihad is truly a core part of Islam despite the obvious lying claims stating that it is not.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The problem is not with the translations or interpretations. It's from people who don't bother to fully research something before commenting about it.
    and of the umteenth billion members of Islam, how many can?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and of the umteenth billion members of Islam, how many can?
    You tell me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No. The comprehension of them. Not just reading but understanding them in context etc...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Let the blind "feel" for jafar....I know what his lies are all about and this is exactly how they've established such a foot hold in civilized nations. The "tolerant" will always "FEEL" and try to be "fair" but the facts are well known to the wise and I give no credit where there is no credit to be given. I have researched the cult of iSLUM and have had friends who were once muSLUM and I know and have their account of this cult which can only be described as a practice of pure evil. PERIOD. Those who extinguish freedom, respect for women and the worship of a profit who often had "fits" (when he wasn't robbing and looting) are the REAL muSLUMs. They aren't hiding in Antarctica somewhere or on some dark corner of the moon (from which their cult derived from). NO, my friends, the REAL muSLUMS are all around us and in every sewer of the world oppressing others and causing great harm to mankind.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

No. The comprehension of them. Not just reading but understanding them in context etc...
    Kay so their are a wealth to choose from, for example
    2171. Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "The blood of a Muslim, who confesses that Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (there is no god but Allâh), cannot be shed except in three cases: 1. Life for life (in cases of intentional murders without right i.e., in Al-Qis̩âs̩ – Law of Equality in punishment); 2. A married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse; and 3. The one who turns renegade from Islâm (apostate) and leaves the group of Muslims. [9:17-O.B]"[49]
    Now i know that you will know how i read that, and what i take it to mean. So how am I wrong in thinking that is what it means?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Could be that he wants Islam to actually be a religion of peace!! Could be that he already thinks it is. Could be he actually does believe most muslims have been led astray. Were it not for his stand on Hamas those all could be true. His stand on supporting Hamas is the fly in the soup for a lot of us. As I've noted before Hamas is the single greatest practitioner of Jihad in existence. And Jihad is truly a core part of Islam despite the obvious lying claims stating that it is not.--Tyr

Precisely, Tyr. Jafar's continuing support for Hamas makes no sense, IF Jafar is truly committed to not only believing, but in following, Islam as a 'religion of peace'.

I've already posted this elsewhere. However, here's further proof for Jafar that he cannot possibly reconcile support for Hamas in any other way but as support for terrorism. And I offer him this challenge, now ... tell us you will henceforth CEASE any further support of those TERRORISTS ...

http://archive.adl.org/PresRele/ASaw_14/5046_14.htm

New York, NY, May 9, 2007 … The revelation that a Hamas-run TV station is using what appears to be a Mickey Mouse look-alike named "Farfur" to promote a message of radical Islam, anti-Semitism and hatred for the West, "shows that for all of their attempts to appear more moderate, Hamas is still willing to indoctrinate children into their culture of hate," the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said today.
    The "Farfur" character and child actors on the program taunt Western leaders and urge children to take up AK-47 assault rifles to defeat Israel and the United States. Farfur, a mouse in tuxedo with tails and red bow tie, first appeared last month on Al-Aqsa TV, the official television station of the terrorist group Hamas in Gaza City, according to Palestinian Media Watch (www.pmw.org.il), which was the first to report on and translate the program. Palestinian Information Minister Mustafa Barghouti announced today that the program had been pulled off the air "for review" and said it was "wrong to use a program directed at children to convey political messages."

Hamas has long used programs aimed at young children to raise a new generation of terrorists. Other Palestinian children's programs inciting hate have used the Mickey Mouse image. An infamous 1998 episode of the program the Children's Club on official Palestinian Authority television had a Mickey Mouse-type figure amidst children praising suicide terrorist attacks against Israelis.

"When you take a Mickey Mouse-like character and deliberately use it to promote an ideology of hatred, obviously its going to have an impact on children and their thinking," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "The apparent message to children is, 'drink milk everyday, and defeat the Jews.'

"For all of their attempts to appear more moderate, Hamas is still willing to indoctrinate children into their culture of hate," added Mr. Foxman.

Hamas has been designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization by the U.S. State Department and is responsible for dozens of suicide attacks against Israeli civilians.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

Precisely, Tyr. Jafar's continuing support for Hamas makes no sense, IF Jafar is truly committed to not only believing, but in following, Islam as a 'religion of peace'.

I've already posted this elsewhere. However, here's further proof for Jafar that he cannot possibly reconcile support for Hamas in any other way but as support for terrorism. And I offer him this challenge, now ... tell us you will henceforth CEASE any further support of those TERRORISTS ...

http://archive.adl.org/PresRele/ASaw_14/5046_14.htm
    Are you going to do this in EVERY thread? Hamas doesn't represent Islam BTW.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Are you going to do this in EVERY thread? Hamas doesn't represent Islam BTW.
    Yes it does Jafar. Its a major force in Islam and its sole purpose is to advance Islam and destroy Israel. You can deny it all you like but does not change the reality. You are engaging in this and its not working..-Tyr

18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.