Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Emperor

pretty good flick I thought. you can wait for the DVD or watch it online for free here:http://megashare.info/watch-emperor-online-TmpjeU5nPT0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    pretty good flick I thought. you can wait for the DVD or watch it online for free here:http://megashare.info/watch-emperor-online-TmpjeU5nPT0
    Looks to be a movie that should be seen and looks to be a movie that I'd really enjoy. Haven't been out to a movie in a while ,may take the wife and son to see this one. General Douglas MacArthur has been a great interest of mine for decades now. The crappy treatment he received for the Korea episode and going too far I've long held was stupidity from an American president. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Looks to be a movie that should be seen and looks to be a movie that I'd really enjoy. Haven't been out to a movie in a while ,may take the wife and son to see this one. General Douglas MacArthur has been a great interest of mine for decades now. The crappy treatment he received for the Korea episode and going too far I've long held was stupidity from an American president. -Tyr
    this came out in 2012 so its not in theatres. it was not released to theatres nationwide. only a few select. why we don't know.