Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
Congratulations, you just got on an NSA watch list.

If Obama were to attack Syria without the legislature approving, I see a valid point in impeachment. Not sure what this long laundry list of other 'impeachable' offenses are, lord knows a lot of the BS he pulls many before him have pulled.

I long for the day he isn't in office, but empty rhetoric about 'impeachment' is meaningless.
I see the joke in what your saying about the NSA. I'm sure I'm already on their list. I see your also still using selective quoting and only addressing small parts of what others talk about.

There are many things that can be brought into impeachment but the most important of all of them would be lying. Using the IRS to target political rivals and lying about it, (hmmmm sounds familiar), authorizing fast and furious and lying about it. Having the NSA spy on ordinary citizens and lying about it. Benghazi, and lying about it and having others lie as well. His impeachment needs to be focused on the lies rather than the event itself.

The biggest problem is the dems in the senate will circle the wagons to protect him. A lairs support group so to speak.