Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
That is a quite offensive statement. If you got to know us fags you might fall in love. We're just normal people like everyone else. Just last night the boys and I sat down and I poured back at least 2 or 3 of these suckers.

Howie. Most of us would totally agree with you about being no different from the rest of us. But, when you come here waving that flag, and insisting how great you are as a homosexual who has your own man for a lover.
Perhaps all of you would get much farther IF...you didn't always have to use places like this to JAM all of what you call SAMENESS down our throats.
Personally. I don't care what, or who you are. Nor how you live your life. But I DON'T HAVE ANY NEED to know that much about you, or your lifestyle.
That is insulting, and downright arrogant of you to instantly Expect that ALL OF US will just pretend you aren't what you BRAG About being here.
My youngest brother was also Gay, and died almost twenty years ago. And he never ONCE, demanded that we...his family MUST always accept his proclivities for drugs, and having a boyfriend.
He had a moral compass that didn't include JAMMING his feelings down our throats to become special, or get recognized as DIFFERENT...which you say...YOU ARE NOT.
So. Let's drop the phony FLAG WAVING gay stuff, and you'll not get any Static from me.
Understand?