Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
(I have to start posting some more movie reviews)

I finally got to down.... get out and see this last night. From IMDB:

Jesse Eisenberg, Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Michael Caine, Isla Fisher - the movie certainly wasn't lacking for stars, and they all acted pretty darn well. Honestly, Freeman and Caine don't play huge roles, but enough to add a nice touch to the whole movie, and enough to remind us what great actors both are.

If you like magic, you'll love this one. The tricks were cool and the footage of the illusions really cool and high tech. While the FBI wants them for their crimes, simply put, they can't prove anything because their magic/illusions are too damn good.

So you're left guessing throughout the whole movie, while enjoying the theatrics. Add in some twists and turns and it's definitely one that was hard for me to take a break from because I was so interested.

I'll give it the same as the entire reading audience of IMDB's reviews - a tad over a 7 out of 10

While I have a million others I can review, on deck for me is Star Trek Into Darkness
I saw this movie twice and loved it both times. Saw with two different people and couldn't wait to see the face of second friend when the twist was revealed!!!

I'd give it 8.5