Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Impeachment group crashing 9/11 Muslim march

9/11 in DC is starting to look like a serious melting pot, no way should the Muslims of planned this march on this day and they have changed the name to the march of fear and as long as they march on 9/11 I think that is very appropriate, now we have another group wanting in on it, the one stating Obama must go, man the police are going to be busy up there

The rapidly expanding grassroots effort to impeach President Obama is now turning its sights on the Million Muslim March planned for Sept. 11.
    Although now, the march has undergone a public-relations makeover and the organizers, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), have changed its name to “Million American March Against Fear.”
    Fear of what?
    AMPAC claims,” Many non-Muslim Americans are terrified of Muslims, who are portrayed by Hollywood and the U.S. media as fanatical terrorists. Muslims, too, live in fear – of being dragged off in the night to Guantanamo and tortured, simply for the crime of being Muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
    What bothers James Neighbors, the founder of Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment, is AMPAC is choosing to make its statement on the very day fanatical Muslim terrorists did indeed kill some 3,000 Americans, on Sept. 11, twelve years ago.
    “They could’ve picked any other day of the year. There’s 364 other days of the year they could’ve picked, but the fact they chose 9/11 just simply apppears to be a slap in the face to America and an insult to every American who died in attacks on those days (in 2001 and 2012.)”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/look-whos...-muslim-march/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    9/11 in DC is starting to look like a serious melting pot, no way should the Muslims of planned this march on this day and they have changed the name to the march of fear and as long as they march on 9/11 I think that is very appropriate, now we have another group wanting in on it, the one stating Obama must go, man the police are going to be busy up there

The rapidly expanding grassroots effort to impeach President Obama is now turning its sights on the Million Muslim March planned for Sept. 11.
    Although now, the march has undergone a public-relations makeover and the organizers, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), have changed its name to “Million American March Against Fear.”
    Fear of what?
    AMPAC claims,” Many non-Muslim Americans are terrified of Muslims, who are portrayed by Hollywood and the U.S. media as fanatical terrorists. Muslims, too, live in fear – of being dragged off in the night to Guantanamo and tortured, simply for the crime of being Muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
    What bothers James Neighbors, the founder of Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment, is AMPAC is choosing to make its statement on the very day fanatical Muslim terrorists did indeed kill some 3,000 Americans, on Sept. 11, twelve years ago.
    “They could’ve picked any other day of the year. There’s 364 other days of the year they could’ve picked, but the fact they chose 9/11 just simply apppears to be a slap in the face to America and an insult to every American who died in attacks on those days (in 2001 and 2012.)”

The sentence I've bolded and used red font for, above, says it all. No need to add anything !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They picked 9/11 because on that day in 2001, they became innocent victims of harassment, profiling, vilification and domestic terrorism.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    They picked 9/11 because on that day in 2001, they became innocent victims of harassment, profiling, vilification and domestic terrorism.
    you are such a piece of camel shit.

over 4,000 people killed by ISLAMIC terrorists, and YOU are the victim?

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MOHAMED

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

they picked 9/11 because on that day in 2001, they became innocent victims of harassment, profiling, vilification and domestic terrorism.
    Completely unbelievable !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Drummond; 08-26-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

They became the victim give me a break , jafar when you post like this I hope all hell breaks lose in DC and these filthy animals learn what victims really means , these people got ever right the same as anyone else in this country has, what do we have to do park all cars and make main street a Camel only zone for them to feel less victimized, as always in cases like this the real trouble makers will be marching in DC on 9/11 the Muslims that wish to just worship there God and live and let live will be home hoping America is open minded enough not to blame all Muslims because of the idiots that decided 9/11 was the day to march

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Every time we see a post, or thread from jafar. He sounds more, and more like a Wannabe Obama look-alike, think-alike, and Lie-alike.

Just like Obama. Jafar has to find some excuse, or idiotic reason to BLAME SOMEONE ELSE for his ignorance, and stupidity based on Muslim Brainwashing, and Garbage Disposal Attitudes.

Everyone please take note. Jafar's only reason for coming here is to INCITE all of us to argue with him.
    Jafar feels secure in being hidden from danger, and view through the Anonymity the Internet provides Liar like him who DREAD, and DESPISE having the TRUTH repeated so often, and his inability to Change the TRUTH really hurts him.

Let him wallow in his own disgusting, hate-filled, vacuum between his ears. It pleases him.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Completely unbelievable !!!!!!!!!
    Or just say as I do - fuck 'em. I couldn't care less if they get abused, tortured, terrorized, beaten, or simply shouted down. Little cockroaches demanding attention, and I hope they get it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

We need to give awards for the best post , I think i would have to vote for this one ( the piece of Camel shit really got me ) or the one Marcus posted about having anal with the camel both made me blow Ice tea out my nose, and for those that give a dang I have seen Marcus come with some good ones that where not meant for jafar or had anything to do with Muslims, he just has a great Mind

My Hats off to you Marcus your comments are usually all serious and what not then someone pushes the button and the cool Marcus appears
    Last edited by Jeff; 08-26-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

Fear of what?

Yup. It's Hollywood's fault that we see Muslims as problems. Not the endless terrorist acts they commit around the globe. Not the stone age way they prefer to live. Not their treatment of women. Not their persecution of Christians and Jews and gays. (Btw, I'd noticed that in many cases lately, movie and TV bad guys tend to be blonde/blue-eyed devils).
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Marcus. We will forgive you for INSULTING "Camel Shit!" But just this once.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Wrong you are. They could have used that day, or anniversary of that day for the past 12 years to condemn the terrorists. No, they did not. They scream about victimhood. So far, Americans aren't willing to let them off on that. They know it and are trying to accommodate, so far failing. I've no doubt they will eventually hit the right notes with the leftists.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You are a real piece of work Jafar. I tried to give you some benefit of the doubt but can no longer do so after that comment which truly represents the heights of lunacy! The victims are the over 3,000 dead and many wounded Americans that had no bad thoughts on muslims that day. Islam made an enemy of me on that day and as you have seen I'm not a good person to piss off. Let the actual fighting ever start here and Islam will find me to be astoundingly able to deliver like very few others could. Yet although I have that ability I'd prefer to never have to ever engage it. I dread ever turning it on again and have spent over thirty years teaching myself to control it. No brag just Fact.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Wrong you are. They could have used that day, or anniversary of that day for the past 12 years to condemn the terrorists. No, they did not. They scream about victimhood. So far, Americans aren't willing to let them off on that. They know it and are trying to accommodate, so far failing. I've no doubt they will eventually hit the right notes with the leftists.
    ---------------Freaking A- Bravo.... Coulda, shoulda but did not because they are taught that all that is not of Islam is always wrong and always to be destroyed! That is what more Americans need desperately to learn! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.