Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Where is the damn proof??

http://news.yahoo.com/syrias-assad-d...064952151.html .View gallery

<cite class="byline vcard top-line"><abbr>15 hours ago</abbr> </cite>

<center><center>
    </center>
    </center>

<!-- google_ad_section_start --> MOSCOW (AP) — Syrian President Bashar Assad said his troops did not use chemical weapons in an attack on a rebel-held suburb in a Damascus last week where hundreds of people died.
    The United States have said that there is little doubt that Assad's regime was responsible for the attack on Aug. 21 in the capital's eastern suburbs. Anti-government activists and Doctors Without Borders say that more than 300 people were killed in an artillery barrage by regime forces Wednesday that included the use of toxic gas.
    Assad told Russia's Izvestia daily that the accusations that his troops were responsible were "politically motivated."
    "This is nonsense," Assad was quoted as saying in an interview published Monday. "First they level the accusations, and only then they start collecting evidence."
    Assad said that attacking such an area with chemical weapons would not make sense for the government as there was no clear frontline between regime and rebel forces.
    View gallery."

Friends pose for a photograph at coffee shop in Damascus, Syria, Sunday, Aug. 25, 2013. Syria reache …

"How can the government use chemical weapons, or any other weapons of mass destruction, in an area where its troops are situated?" he said. "This is not logical. That's why these accusations are politically motivated, and a recent string of victories of the government forces is the reason for it."
    Syria said Sunday that a U.N. team could investigate the site but a senior White House official dismissed the deal as "too late to be credible."
    With France, Britain, Israel and some U.S. congressmen urging swift military action against Assad's regime if the use of chemical agents is confirmed, the U.N. team's conclusions could have a dramatic impact on the trajectory of the country's civil war.
    French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said no decision had been made on a military intervention but that any response would be "proportionate."
    "It will be negotiated in coming days," Fabius told Europe 1 radio on Monday. He said that the lack of a U.N. blessing was problematic, but that all options remain on the table------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Already convicted without a shred of proof and why believe the muslim terrorists rebels? Are they saints are they not GD murdering scum? So Obama says so. when was he ever NOT A GD lying son of a bitch? THIS WAS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK ... SO ASSAD KILLING 300 OR 1300 CIVILIANS WOULD GAIN HIM WHAT? BESIDES A SUPERIOR ENEMY --USA-- WHICH COULD EASILY SECURE HIS DEFEAT. HE' D HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO DO IT! So far he has survived over 30 months by not being crazy! Its a known fact if he is defeated Syria goes to an Islamic government, Sharia law and will be another base for our enemies! So why is Obama so damn keen on making that happen? Think people ,stop believing the American press and Obama . If YOU still refuse to believe then please give me your email address , I got oceanfront property in Kansas for sale real cheap. I'll contact you for an easy sale... How come America is not asking for proof? Proving it happened is not the same as proving who did it. The rebels had a thousand more percent to gain than Assad.... I've never been scammed out of money in my entire life and I've dealt with those people expert in doing so for about 25 years . Don't fall for the damn scam. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-26-2013 at 07:18 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Anyone happen to remember back during the IRAQ war, when Bush, Blair, and even the U.N. declared that Saddam had WMD's?

If you do remember that. Do you remember when someone suggested Bush was lying about WMD's, almost every day...If you hated Bush, or were a Democrat, and just agreed that Bush made Colin Powell look like a fool for saying..."The WMD's could have been sent to SYRIA?"

Why isn't anyone talking about that now, since Bush took all the blame?

And, isn't it surprising how Assad, in Syria now denies using Chemical Weapons...formerly called WMD's by the BUSH haters, and nobody wants to now admit. BUSH WASN'T LYING AT ALL????

Hypocrisy, Lies, Hatred, and just plain STUPIDITY still rules for those who Love Obama, and Democrats so much.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey, he's got a couple of repubs backing him up on this so there's no need of congress. I still haven't heard a word about his taking any of this to congress for approval.

He's going to fight this in clinton style. The stealth bombers and fighters are already on the way to the refueling points. There won't be many boots on the ground. They will just strike all the military points and let the brotherhood forces move in.

I don't think russia will involve in any actual way, but iran will definitely take some kind of action.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Hey, he's got a couple of repubs backing him up on this so there's no need of congress. I still haven't heard a word about his taking any of this to congress for approval.

He's going to fight this in clinton style. The stealth bombers and fighters are already on the way to the refueling points. There won't be many boots on the ground. They will just strike all the military points and let the brotherhood forces move in.

I don't think russia will involve in any actual way, but iran will definitely take some kind of action.
    If so he should be impeached. He also should be arrested IMHO. SYRIA HASNT FIRED A DAMN SHOT AT US. He would be doing it only to secure victory for our known enemies the terrorists and there is a federal law against aiding them. He engages in treason by doing so. Yes, I know he has before. --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-26-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The big thing is to watch iran. Half of assad's forces are iranians. They will use hezbo to strike Israel when the US hits assad. And unless it has moved there's still an iranian frigate or destroyer in a syrian port.

The US will strike syria in the next 48 hours.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

The big thing is to watch iran. Half of assad's forces are iranians. They will use hezbo to strike Israel when the US hits assad. And unless it has moved there's still an iranian frigate or destroyer in a syrian port.

The US will strike syria in the next 48 hours.
    Damn Gaffer, appears that you and I are the only ones that have a clue about this false flag attack and who really is behind it. I say let's give them a hint--it wasn't Assad or his forces. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Check this article out!! http://ca.news.yahoo.com/syrian-kurd...181018014.html Syrian Kurdish leader says Assad not to blame for attack

<cite class="byline vcard">By Alexandra Hudson | Reuters – <abbr title="2013-08-26T18:10:18Z">7 hours ago By Alexandra Hudson
    BERLIN (Reuters) - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad would not be "so stupid" as to use chemical weapons close to Damascus, the leader of the country's largest Kurdish group said.
    Saleh Muslim, head of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD), said he doubted the Syrian president would resort to using such weapons when he felt he had the upper hand in the country's civil war.
    He suggested last Wednesday's attack, which the opposition says was carried out by government forces and killed hundreds of people, was aimed at framing Assad and provoking an international reaction. Assad has denied his forces used chemical weapons.
    "The regime in Syria ... has chemical weapons, but they wouldn't use them around Damascus, 5 km from the (U.N.) committee which is investigating chemical weapons. Of course they are not so stupid as to do so," Muslim told Reuters.
    At the time of the incident, U.N. experts were already in Syria to investigate three previous alleged chemical attacks dating from months ago.
    Muslim's PYD, which has well-armed and effective militias, has clashed with Assad's forces as well as rebels, but has allowed both to move through its territories during the war.
    Some rebels and rival Kurdish groups accuse it of having been close to the state, a position Muslim disputes. He said Kurdish areas the PYD controlled were under attack from al Qaeda-linked rebels.
    Muslim suggested "some other sides who want to blame the Syrian regime, who want to show them as guilty and then see action" lay behind the chemical attack, which has led to speculation that Western countries will order a military response.
    He said that if the U.N. inspectors found evidence Assad was not behind the gassing and the rebels were, "everybody would forget it".
    "Who is the side who would be punished? Are they are going to punish the Emir of Qatar or the King of Saudi Arabia, or Mr. Erdogan of Turkey?" Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have all strongly condemned Assad and backed the rebels.
    Kurdish militias have sought to consolidate their grip in northern Syria after exploiting the chaos of the civil war over the past year by seizing control of districts as Assad's forces focused elsewhere.
    </abbr></cite>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Check this article out!! http://ca.news.yahoo.com/syrian-kurd...181018014.html Syrian Kurdish leader says Assad not to blame for attack

<cite class="byline vcard">By Alexandra Hudson | Reuters – <abbr title="2013-08-26T18:10:18Z">7 hours ago By Alexandra Hudson
    BERLIN (Reuters) - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad would not be "so stupid" as to use chemical weapons close to Damascus, the leader of the country's largest Kurdish group said.
    Saleh Muslim, head of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD), said he doubted the Syrian president would resort to using such weapons when he felt he had the upper hand in the country's civil war.
    He suggested last Wednesday's attack, which the opposition says was carried out by government forces and killed hundreds of people, was aimed at framing Assad and provoking an international reaction. Assad has denied his forces used chemical weapons.
    "The regime in Syria ... has chemical weapons, but they wouldn't use them around Damascus, 5 km from the (U.N.) committee which is investigating chemical weapons. Of course they are not so stupid as to do so," Muslim told Reuters.
    At the time of the incident, U.N. experts were already in Syria to investigate three previous alleged chemical attacks dating from months ago.
    Muslim's PYD, which has well-armed and effective militias, has clashed with Assad's forces as well as rebels, but has allowed both to move through its territories during the war.
    Some rebels and rival Kurdish groups accuse it of having been close to the state, a position Muslim disputes. He said Kurdish areas the PYD controlled were under attack from al Qaeda-linked rebels.
    Muslim suggested "some other sides who want to blame the Syrian regime, who want to show them as guilty and then see action" lay behind the chemical attack, which has led to speculation that Western countries will order a military response.
    He said that if the U.N. inspectors found evidence Assad was not behind the gassing and the rebels were, "everybody would forget it".
    "Who is the side who would be punished? Are they are going to punish the Emir of Qatar or the King of Saudi Arabia, or Mr. Erdogan of Turkey?" Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have all strongly condemned Assad and backed the rebels.
    Kurdish militias have sought to consolidate their grip in northern Syria after exploiting the chaos of the civil war over the past year by seizing control of districts as Assad's forces focused elsewhere.
    </abbr></cite>

Tyr. Looks like that REUTERS article was written by 'jafar'. Sounding like Obama, wishing he could think of somebody else to BLAME, is a usual, standard trick even REUTERS would believe.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

REUTERS is immediately suspect in my book. They have to much history of supporting hezbo for my liking. But the kurdish guy does make sense.

Now the DiC is getting ready to act based on intelligence from the area about WMD's, where have we heard this before? Maybe he can get powell to go sell it to the un. Are these the same intelligence folks that advised Bush? Aren't the liberals worried about all the innocent civilians that will be killed by the air strikes? Where's code pink? For that matter where are all the reporters on the ships and at the air bases counting down to the attack and estimating how horrific our casualties will be?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

REUTERS is immediately suspect in my book. They have to much history of supporting hezbo for my liking. But the kurdish guy does make sense.

Now the DiC is getting ready to act based on intelligence from the area about WMD's, where have we heard this before? Maybe he can get powell to go sell it to the un. Are these the same intelligence folks that advised Bush? Aren't the liberals worried about all the innocent civilians that will be killed by the air strikes? Where's code pink? For that matter where are all the reporters on the ships and at the air bases counting down to the attack and estimating how horrific our casualties will be?
    Additionally, where the heck are the anti-war folks especially those who want to volunteer to be human shields so the US wont strike major targets in Syria? Where are all the talking heads claiming its all about oil? Where are all the liberals whining about clandestine profiteering by members of the administration?

On a side note, I'm sure Kerry was against military intervention in Syria before he was for it!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Additionally, where the heck are the anti-war folks especially those who want to volunteer to be human shields so the US wont strike major targets in Syria? Where are all the talking heads claiming its all about oil? Where are all the liberals whining about clandestine profiteering by members of the administration?

On a side note, I'm sure Kerry was against military intervention in Syria before he was for it!
    Obama could declare war on Canada, and his supporters would claim Canada deserved it and he was only doing what's right.

Remember, to paraphrase Ben Franklin...

'War is always acceptable when it's in the first person, such as 'our war'. It's only in the third person, such as 'their war' that it becomes unacceptable.'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Anyone happen to remember back during the IRAQ war, when Bush, Blair, and even the U.N. declared that Saddam had WMD's?

If you do remember that. Do you remember when someone suggested Bush was lying about WMD's, almost every day...If you hated Bush, or were a Democrat, and just agreed that Bush made Colin Powell look like a fool for saying..."The WMD's could have been sent to SYRIA?"

Why isn't anyone talking about that now, since Bush took all the blame?

And, isn't it surprising how Assad, in Syria now denies using Chemical Weapons...formerly called WMD's by the BUSH haters, and nobody wants to now admit. BUSH WASN'T LYING AT ALL????

Hypocrisy, Lies, Hatred, and just plain STUPIDITY still rules for those who Love Obama, and Democrats so much.
    Bush wasn't lying at all because we gave them WMD back when we wanted them to keep Iran under control so we know they had them and yes it looks like we are know seeing where they went to
    Last edited by Jeff; 08-27-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post

I'm guessing they are all in support of doing something about Assad. He is one of the worst mass murderers in history and must be stopped.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I'm guessing they are all in support of doing something about Assad. He is one of the worst mass murderers in history and must be stopped.
    Mohammed was a mass murderer too. Luckily, a Jewish woman poisoned him and he died in agony.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

plenty of proof we need to bomb the hell outta them. wipe them off the map, all the smart citizens already got the hell out.